27- The Stalkers

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

~Earlier that Day~

“Yah, you guys, shouldn’t we follow them to school?” Hyuna whispered to the other clueless brothers.

“Who?” Onew tore his eyes off his chicken for a split second.

“Who else? HyunAe!” Hyuna squealed, like what she was saying totally made perfect sense.

“Uhhh, noona. I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Taemin muttered, his voice barely audible.

“What are you talking about? Let’s go!” Hyuna gave the 5 boys disguises before running out the house.

“What have we gotten ourselves into?” Minho sighed before reluctantly slipping on the sunglasses and hat.

-----

“Ouch! You stepped on my foot!” Hyuna hissed at Taemin.

“Ah! Mianhae noona!” Taemin quickly bowed and apologized.

“Shut up! They can hear us!” Key glared at the two noise makers.

The two almost instantly shut their mouths and glanced at each other.

-----

“Hey guys, did you hear something?” HyunAe asked while chewing slowly on her bread.

“Nope, you’re just imagining things.” Kwangmin and Youngmin said in unison before glancing at the bush the 6 were hiding behind and chuckling silently.

“Ah, I see.” HyunAe nodded before going to throw away the wrapper to her bread.

“Dang girl, already finished? What a fatty.” Kwangmin muttered while Youngmin hit his head and shook his head in disapproval.

-----

“Look what you guys did! Now Kwangmin and Youngmin know we’re here!” Key scolded the two childish troublemakers.

“Shut up! You’re so loud!” Minho pulled out duct tape and duct taped Key’s mouth closed. “This is when duct tape comes in handy…” he muttered.

“Mphhhhh.” Key screamed.

“Just shut up for once!” Minho smacked his hyungs head before looking back at the group.

-----

“Yah, I swear I heard Minho.” HyunAe’s eyes widened.

“And I swear that you’re pretty.” Kwangmin rolled his eyes, “So, you didn’t hear Minho, and you’re not pretty. End of story.”

“How rude.” HyunAe pouted.

-----

Hyuna chuckled at the scene. She knew that Kwangmin never means anything mean that he says to HyunAe, he was just… complicated. In many ways.

“Stop chuckling It’s scaring me!” Taemin shuddered before rubbing his arms.

“Oh shut up!” Hyuna hit him on the head before muttering to herself.

“Hyuna unnie?” HyunAe’s shadow was casted over the group.

“Oh, haha… Hi?” Hyuna chuckled nervously while glancing at HyunAe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Sorry if it's short, I'm so tired... So I finished my 2 page book review, and I was like "YESH! I only have my science packet to do!" And then I look through my stuff again, and it turns out, I have another finals review packet. And then I was like "F MY LIFE!" *sighs* AUGH! And it seems like I'm slowly losing subbies~ I lost yet another subscriber... *cries* DASHI DORAWA~

Also, thank you to all my commenters! Your comments make my day! ^^

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx