26- The Ahjumma

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“Ow…” HyunAe moaned while trying to sit up straight. (A/N: No, not in the wrong way… >.>)

She looked around to find everyone sprawled about. Sungjong was next to her, while L was lying on the other side of her. Kwangmin and Youngmin were snuggling together right behind HyunAe.

“OW!” A chorus of ‘ows’ were heard by HyunAe.

“Sungjong? L? Kwangmin? Youngmin? L.Joe? Everyone?” HyunAe asked while looking around with her eyes still half open.

“Oh ! School!” HyunAe exclaimed while trying to wake everyone up.

-----

“HyunAe shi, it’s nice to finally meet you.” An old ahjumma smiled while motioning for her to sit down in front of her.

“Uh, annyeonghasaeyo ahjumma.” HyunAe smiled politely before sitting down after blowing her bangs.

“So, how’s life?” the ahjumma asked as if she was a gossiping high schooler.

“Uh, good?” HyunAe murmured while fixing her bangs.

The ahjumma’s eyes slowly formed into crescent moons, “Are you sure?”

“Neh.” HyunAe nodded politely before tapping her foot nervously, “Ahjumma?”

“Neh HyunAe shi?” the ahjumma replied.

“Why am I here?” HyunAe asked curiously.

“Do you know L?” the ahjumma asked.

“Oh, the gay boy who plays god? Yes, I know him.” HyunAe thought for a while before remembering who L was.

“Neh, that’s him. And do you know Sungjong?” the ahjumma asked again.

“The young boy who seems gay and is diva like? Yes, I know him as well. Ahjumma, are you a stalker?” HyunAe raised a brow before playing with the ring on her index finger.

“Of course I’m not a stalker!” the ahjumma laughed, her eyes disappearing. “And do you know Kwangmin?”

“Kwangmin? My rude, disrespectful, obnoxious, etc. triplet brother?” HyunAe waved her hands around.

“Yes, him. You seem to know these three very well.” The ahjumma rested her chin on her wrinkly small hand.

“Yes, I do. THEY ARE SO ANNOYING!” HyunAe clawed at her own hair while thinking about everything the three boys had made her go through.

The ahjumma chuckled lightly, “Well, maybe they are annoying, maybe they aren’t… Or maybe, it’s something else.” the ahjumma winked before disappearing into nothing.

“Wait! Ahjumma?!” HyunAe gasped while reaching out.

“-Ae, HyunAe, HYUNAE, CHOI HYUNAE!” Kwangmin shook HyunAe awake.

HyunAe woke up to find the whole class staring at her while the teacher was glaring.

“Ahaha, songsaengnim, wassup bro?” HyunAe rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment.

“Well, BRO. I would like you to listen to class.” The teacher sighed before pushing her glasses up and turning around to continue with the lesson.

“So, what about an ahjumma?” Daeyeol asked from behind you.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” HyunAe pretending she knew nothing about an ahjumma.

“And what about me being rude, disrespectful, and obnoxious?” Kwangmin smirked from beside HyunAe.

“I’m not a gay diva!” Sungjong pouted.

“I have to say, HyunAe described me pretty well.” L smirked from his seat.

“What?” HyunAe looked around, confusion clearly written on her face.

“You were dreaming about us weren’t you?” Kwangmin smirked right in front of HyunAe’s face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the late update~ :( And I lost a subscriber... TT.TT I have SO MUCH HOMEWORK. I have to frikin right a 2 page review on one of the most boring books in the world. And then I went to the movies with a friend, since the other friends couldn't come, it was only us... And this group of mexicans called us lesbian. -.- I was like @#$%&! .... LOL. That was a long rant.... And then, I have to do a packet on the body systems... >.> And then, I have frikin finals coming...And then I have do so much frikin stuff... AUGH! *screams in anger* So I'm sorry if I can't update that quick and if the chapters aren't good. But either way, please comment, comments make my day! ^^

Please Comment or Subscribe~ 

-MochiSaurx