Chapter 2

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo sat at the back part of the classroom near the window and aircon where he is seated earlier. While, Baekhyun and Jongdae are seatmates and they are somehow far from him. They are in the middle part of the classroom. Kyungsoo thinks it is really unfair that they are far away from him, even he don't converse with them he is comfortable with them near him.

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae are staring at each other and steals a glance over Kyungsoo who sat at the back. The girl's are jealous because they don't seat with Chanyeol, While Jongdae and Baekhyun keeps on glancing over their looked like a lost friend at the back.

 

The reason is that unfortunately at the same time fortunately (but he doesn't know why) Kyungsoo sat beside with their newcomer, Park Chanyeol.

 

Both Jongdae and Baekhyun giggled when Kyungsoo staring at them. Kyungsoo don't know why they are laughing at him, he didn't even do anything funny.

 

“Hi!!” Chanyeol unintentionally cuts his reverie and wants to start a conversation, he showed him his 100 watt smile, Kyungsoo looked at him feeling so shocked and his heart skips a beat or two. 'He’s so handsome when he’s smiling widely' Kyungsoo thought. 'But why when he is in front he smiled widely and it creeps me, And now that he is so close to me and talking to me. He showed me his wide smile again and why he is so handsome when he is so close or my eyes have problem.' 

 

“A-Are you okay? W-why are you staring so long?” Chanyeol asked awkwardly as he never got any responses from Kyungsoo and just noticed that the smaller is staring at him for so long.

 

“I..Uh.. Sorry hehe…. Hi?” Kyungsoo answered awkwardly and divert his sight in front, and saw Baekhyun and Jongdae looking at him. They both mouthing him TALK TO HIM YOU IDIOT.

 

“Can you.... Uhhh..... Can you tell your name? Cause we’ll be....... seatmate for a year.” Kyungsoo looked back bit not directly at him just as he heard the first letter. He bit his upper lips he don't know why but he feels so nervous conversing with him.

 

“Ah… Yes.. K-kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo” Kyungsoo can feel he’s staring at me so, Kyungsoo secretly glanced at him and immediately get his bag and look for something, just an excuse so that Chanyeol will think he’s busy. He never got this so nervous in his life.

 

‘It’s so awkward. He just caught me staring him for so long. I want to disappear right now, literally right now or just make the floor swallow me alive and be dead already.’ Kyungsoo thought

 

 

Meanwhile

 

 

Jongdae is stealing glances at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. He tapped the shoulder of Baekhyun, trying to get his attention.

 

“I can feel they’re so awkward right now.” Jongdae whispered so lowly. Baekhyun looked back to see if it is real and the answer is yes.

 

“What can we do? Kyungsoo is extremely shy or maybe he has fallen in love immediately with Chanyeol.” Baekhyun answered straightly, not even thinking what he just said. Jongdae thinks about it 'It's really impossible Kyungsoo doesn't know what love feels. The only love he knows is that love from his parents.' 

 

“We should invite him to lunch later.” Baekhyun said while glancing at the back. “Chanyeol is so handsome, Kyungsoo is so lucky to have a seatmate that is so Goddamn handsome.”

 

“Why are you telling me this? Don’t tell me your into him?” Jongdae eyed him curiously as Baekhyun keeps on telling him that Kyungsoo is so lucky and he wished that he was the one who is seated beside Chanyeol.

 

“What?! No… He’s just Handsome.” Baekhyun answered defensively “Yah, remember when Kyungsoo is shy. He told us that he’s not totally shy, well yea at first meeting yes he’s shy but, this time its not shy, he’s so awkward with him.” Baek added it up, trying to avoid the suspiscion getting in Jongdae's head. Baekhyun placed his fingers in his chin trying to observe Kyungsoo and Chanyeol

 

"I think Baekhyun you have a point that Kyungsoo fallen in love.” Both of them started to bet that Kyungsoo has fallen in love with Chanyeol. Baekhyun bet that Kyungsoo has fallen in love while Jongdae still stands on his thoughts that he doesn't love Chanyeol he is just socially awkward with him.

 

Kyungsoo saw both of them glancing to him and whispering. He got a crumpled paper wrote something and throw it to them. Both of them stopped whispering and looked where the paper came from and saw Kyungsoo is glaring at them. A cold stare that makes them shiver, They both swallowed a lump in their throat and reached for the paper that Kyungsoo threw over them.

 

‘Both of you. What are you talking about?’

 

They looked again to him and smiled widely or let's say a mischievious one. Kyungsoo looked puzzled by sudden action, he can’t get the message what their talking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter