Chapter 44

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry..." The doctor stated sadly.

Chanyeol let go of the doctor's coat and proceed to the side and punched one of the plastic chair that even separate it into two. And kicked all the chairs. Daddy Park hugged his son to stop him making mess in the hospital, Chanyeol trying to get away from his dad's clutches and still kicking the other chairs near him. He collapsed on the floor sobbing mess. Daddy Park is still holding him tightly. Chanyeol didn't even let the doctor finish his sentence. All of the staffs in the hospital heard the commotion and started to gather.

Chanyeol is trying to get away from Daddy Park's grip, he dig his nail to his dad's arms. Daddy Park let him go and winced in the pain. Daddy and Mommy Park never seen Chanyeol being so furious now. He is really serious about their baby but it was gone because of Baekhyun.

Chanyeol stood up and walked to Xiumin. He grabbed Xiumin's collar. "Where is Baekhyun? Tell me where he is!!!!" Chanyeol yelled at him while gritting his teeth in anger. Of course, Xiumin didn't expect this and flinched a bit. The older didn't answer and let go of his collars. Chanyeol rushed to the exit. Xiumin, Kris, Tao and Daddy Park followed him outside.

However, Kris caught up in an incredible speed and blocked his way. But Chanyeol doesn't give a . He wants to get revenge on Baekhyun to what he did. Xiumin, Tao and Daddy Park held on his hands to force into what he is planning. "LET GO OF ME!!!" Chanyeol screamed but they still hold onto him. He is using all of his energy just to remove himself from their clutches.

Meanwhile, The doctor take his leave when Chanyeol went out. Mommy Do, Mommy Park and Sister Park we're left inside. "It really hurts for him to know that their baby is gone." Mrs. Do stated sadly, He can feel what Chanyeol can feel right now. Mrs. Park and Sister Park agreed. "You know, Chanyeol did everything just to protect Kyungsoo and their baby. But this Baekhyun person, made their life miserable." Mrs. Park said as they fixed the chairs onto the side.

"Even they don't have the baby already. I wished everything that Kyungsoo can recover instantly. Chanyeol will flip everything and destroy everything he see's." Mrs. Park said as she hold on Mrs. Do's hand which is so cold from the nervousness. They still can't visit Kyungsoo at the moment. Mrs. Park and Sister Park tried their best to comfort Mrs. Do though.

 

 

 

A nurse came out of the OR and walked near them. "Are you Kyungsoo's mother?" The nurse asked "Ne. I am. Why is there something wrong?" Mrs. Do is now scared and curious at the same time. The nurse smiled at her and shooked her head.

"We just wanted to inform you that Kyungsoo is stable now. He was awake now from his coma. We transferred him now to his room." The nurse guided him to Kyungsoo's room.

The three of them are in front of Kyungsoo's ward. They wanted to see his condition if he's really out of his coma but The three of them are scared to see Kyungsoo physically. Mrs. Park placed her hands on Mrs. Do's shoulder and squeezed it lightly, Mrs. Park nodded to her. Slowly, Mrs. Do twisted the door knob and opened the door. A constant beeping sound can be heard throughout the room.

Mrs. Do made his way inside just to see Kyungsoo lying down on the bed. Sleeping. He had an Endotracheal Breathing Tube (The tube that is placed inside someone's mouth) Kyungsoo's face was pale and covered with Gauze Bandages. Mrs. Do picked herself up not to break down, They need to be strong for him instead of crying all over and over again. The damage has been done. Mommy Park and Sister Park gasped in horror.

"What the actual did Baekhyun do to him?!" Sister Park stated in shock. Mommy Do sat down on Kyungsoo's bed and traced all the marks that Baekhyun left to him. Mrs. Do inhaled deeply. She reached for his hands and massaged the back of it. Kyungsoo's hands are quite cold.

With that, Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes. All of them are shocked to see Kyungsoo is waking up from his sleep. It is a good sign though. Kyungsoo blinked his eyes several times before coping with the white light above him. He looked around him just to see his Mom, Chanyeol's Mom and Chanyeol's sister.

Kyungsoo quite shifted his position and groaned in pain. "Don't move too much." Mrs Do said worriedly, They all don't want to tell Kyungsoo first what happened to their baby. Kyungsoo looked everywhere and he can't find Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo looked at them worriedly, he is struggling a lot because of the breathing tube in his mouth, he can't even say a word, even a lsingle letter. The three of them just looked at each other. Kyungsoo is suspicious with the atmosphere around them. Kyungsoo honestly wanted to look for Chanyeol but he can't speak. Luckily, a nurse entered his ward and explained to three that she will stay for Kyungsoo's interpretation because the nurse is well-trained to patients who had breathing tubes, So she can interpret what Kyungsoo wanted to say. "Is there something you want to ask Kyungsoo?" The nurse asked and gave sa sweet smile to him. Kyungsoo nodded slightly. The three of them knew who he was looking for "You are looking for Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo nodded, The three just looked at each other. He eyed them three, he wants to get an answer but no one dare to speak because they all know Chanyeol is in the verge of sorrow for their loss of child. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was stil outside of the hospital. The four of them tried to calm him down. They let him go but they blocked his way so he can't go anywhere. Daddy Park is standing behind him. "Chanyeol-ah. You need to calm down. I know it hurts to lose a child, remember what will Kyungsoo reaction after he will heard about the incident. You need to pick up yourself and be strong for him." Mr. Park stated and Chanyeol turned to look at him

"He is suffering so much now compare to your situation. Be in his side and comfort him, atleast you can soothe his emotions. He needs you the most." Mr Park walked closer to him and placed his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder "We know you're so angry right now, please clam down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter