Chapter 11

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol didn't slept after Kyungsoo drifted to dreamland. He just want to make sure that evrything is alright. He kept on playing his hair in his forehead and his other hand playing with  Kyung's hand.

 

Hours later, He saw the sun is out already. He released Kyungs's hand that is latched on his hand. Before he got up he kissed again his forehead. "I'm just here okay?" Chanyeol whispered.

 

Chanyeol got off the bed and streched a bit and took a last glance before he go out of their room. He wished that later when he woke up he's feeling better already so that they can have fun around the house.

 

He made his way downstairs to the Kitchen. 'What can I cook for him? I really don't know what is his favorite food, He eats everything.'

 

Right when he got inside the kitchen his maids are preparing food for them.

 

"Good Morning!! What are you preparing?" Chanyeol said happily.

 

"Uhm.. Chicken Porridge, Bacon and Egg Sir" One of his maid said (Tiffany) Chanyeol nodded his headand he saw the recipe book.

 

"Can you ... Uh ... teach me how to make that" Chanyeol points at the Chciken Porridge recipe

 

"Sure sir" Tiffany said and smiled at him. "Before we start I will just take a shower first then we start okay?" Chanyeol said and Tiffanny just nodded. Chanyeol immediately ran to his bathroom to take a quick shower. He wants to prepare the food before Kyungsoo wake up.

 

He went out of the Bathroom and saw Kyungsoo stirred in his sleep. He immediately went beside Kyungsoo to make him sure that he is just beside him. He wrapped his arms in Kyungsoo's torso, Kyungsoo moved again and murmured, He didn't heard what just Kyungsoo said.

 

Kyungsoo continued his sleep again and Chanyeol made sure that Kyungsoo is asleep before he went to the kicthen to ready his breakfast.

 

-------

 

Tiffany is giving him the right order to make a Chicken Porridge. Chanyeol wore a Blue apron and under his apron he wore a simple white v-neck shirt and a skinny shorts. 

 

Chanyeol is listening attentively to Tiffany who gave signals when he will put the other ingridients in the pan. Tiffany is making sure that the Porridge taste not too salty and not too bland, just the exact taste of a porridge.

 

While Chanyeol is waiting for the porridge to be cooked. "What else am I gonna cook? This is awesome" Chanyeol admitted. Chanyeol never cooked in his life. "Here are the Bacon's. You fry them" Tiffany said and hand over the pack of Bacon. She pulled a flat pan above them and gave it to him.

 

Chanyeol poured oil in a pan and leave it. While he is waiting for the oil to become hot enough, He checked if the porridge is already done.

 

"Tiffany!!! Is this porridge done already or leave it for another minute?" Chanyeol said while stirring the porridge. He can smell the delicious aroma of the porridge. Tiffany took a look in the pan.

 

"You taste it. For you to know if the taste is okay now." Chanyeol taste a bit of the porridge. Meanwhile, Tiffany is expecting a good response from Chanyeol. He widened his eyes and tastes one more time. "Its delicious. Taste it" Chanyeol exlcaimed feeling proud of himself. Tiffany tasted it and yes it is delicious. Its not too salty and not too bland.

 

Somehow, Tiffany observed Chanyeol closely. She can feel that Chanyeol feels so giddy early in the morning not like the other morning when he woke up in their rest house. Chanyeol turned his head towards Tiffany and smiled brightly at her, Tiffany returned his smile. "Is this hot enough?" Chanyeol asked and placed his palm above the pan to feel the heat. "You can put the Bacon now. But be careful" Chanyeol nodded, He lowered the flame and carefullly placed a strip of bacon in the pan. Chanyeol flinched by the sudden reaction of the oil. Tiffany chuckled.

 

"Sir can I ask you something?" Tiffany asked while taking over what Chanyeol started.

 

"Shoot!!" Chanyeol said and formed his hands like a gun, pointed towards her. Tiffany laughed at Chanyeol childishness "You are so giddy this morning? Your not like that for the past visit here. Mostly you will wake up its already lunch time."

 

"Well, People change I guess?" Chanyeol answered sheepishly.

 

"And also you never invite someone here in your rest house."

 

Chanyeol is flustered, he can't find the right words to say.

 

"Uhm.. He's just a friend" He didn't knew if that the right thing to say. at this situation. He rubbed his neck, probably embarrassed. Tiffany never saw Canyeol being embarrassed.

 

"I didn't asked if he's your friend or lover. Your so defensive" Tiffany chuckled "What I meant to say is that you never brought someone here. It is really strange you invited your friend over here and slept with you. There are so many rooms upstairs why he slept in your room?"

 

By this time, Chanyeol's face is red, blushing madly. He didn't expect Tiffany to say like that to him. He just remained silent and just stared at his feet.

Tiffany looked behind, she noticed Chanyeol is red 'Probably blushing' "Why didn't you answer? Are you hiding something?" Chanyeol blushed too much that he can be compared to a tomato. Tiffany is now done frying the bacon and placed it an a plate. She glanced at Chanyeol and walked closer to him. She patted his shoulder's, He flinched a little. "It's okay. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter