Chapter 45

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another day passed by and Kyungsoo haven't woke up yet, probably because of the drug injected by the nurse yesterday night. Chanyeol never got any sleep although the doctor always checked Kyungsoo every 2 to 3 hours and said it is normal and his worriedness over Kyungsoo didn't lessen a bit.

 

Chanyeol was the only one left in Kyungsoo's ward. Everyone got home, but the trio get some breakfast for the four of them. Chanyeol had their guitar in the ward so he can play some music when he's bored. He always sang the first song he dedicated to Kyungsoo (The song when Kyungsoo answered him) 'cause Chanyeol believed that Kyungsoo brings out the best of him.

 

While he was waiting for Kyungsoo to wake up and also for his breakfast, Kyungsoo slowly woke up but Chanyeol didn't noticed it. He was busy strumming his guitar, And hence, Kyungsoo still can't talk. The smaller bear the throbbing pain in his right hand and carefully placed his hand on Chanyeol's thigh because it is the nearest part of Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol was shock and placed the guitar in the couch. "Thank god you're awake now." Chanyeol exclaimed as he still can see some kind of sleepiness in his eyes. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked and Kyungsoo nodded. "Do you want anything?" Kyungsoo nodded again. "Do you still feel pain?" Kyungsoo nodded, it is the only Kyungsoo can say. "Are you.... somehow kind feeling hungry?" Kyungsoo was about to shook his head when a growling sound echoed the room. Chanyeol smiled and chuckled at him. Chanyeol pressed the nurse button/emergency button. 

 

Shortly, a nurse came to Kyungsoo's ward "Yes sir? Do you need something?" The nurse asked Kyungsoo. "I asked him if he somehow kind of feeling hungry and he nodded. His doctor said that he can have his feeding tube" The nurse nodded "Ah yes. Please wait a minute." Chanyeol nodded and sat again on Kyungsoo's bed.

 

Kyungsoo brows furrowed, like he is worried and scared. Chanyeol brushed his thumbs to his brow to soothe but his brows is still like that. "Why? Don't cry." Chanyeol carefully hugged his head, Kyungsoo is shedding tear and Chanyeol didn't know why. He can only give him comfort words to the smaller guy. The nurse earlier got inside with a Feeding tube and liquid tube. The more the nurse got to him, the more Kyungsoo cried. Chanyeol held his hands and massaged the back of it in a calming way

 

"If you don't want to eat its okay but if you're really hungry you don't have a choice but to attach the feeding tube to you." Kyungsoo just cried, he wanted to bury himself to Chanyeol. He is hungry but he is scared of the feeding tube in front of him. He cried and cried, Chanyeol who is beside him doesn't know what to do. "You wanted to eat?" The nurse asked softly, Kyungsoo nodded slightly. "Are you afraid of these?" The nurse asked and slightly lift her hands to reveal the tube. Kyungsoo nodded and clenched his eyes shut.

 

Chanyeol looked at the nurse quite worried too. "You don't have any other choice aside from feeding tube? He's shaking" Chanyeol pointed their hands that are interlocked and saw Kyungsoo's hands are shaking in fear. "I am still not sure if the doctor can remove his breathing tube later. But his breathing is normal now." The nurse said as she looked at the monitor above Kyungsoo's bed. "I will infrom the doctor first. So. I will take my leave then." Chanyeol nodded and the nurse went out of the ward.

 

However, Kyungsoo is still crying. Chanyeol made a hushing sounds to relieve Kyungsoo's emotions. "She is gone. There's no more feeding tube okay. Stop crying now." Chanyeol said worriedly and wiped Kyungsoo tears that are constantly falling from his eyes. Chanyeol continues to mkae hushing sounds until Kyungsoo calm down.

 

 

Kyungsoo's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter