Chapter 35

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After 2 hours in the school.

 

Kyungsoo and Jongdae are still at school with a lot of seatworks to do. Kyungsoo is getting stressed, Jongdae is getting anxious he doesn't know how to deal with him. He grabbed his phone and instantly messaged Chanyeol

'Yah. What should I do when Kyungsoo is getting stressed? Reply asap'

He keeps on glacing the man beside him. Just then, Chanyeol replied instantly. 

'Massaged his node bridge, his temples or his nape. Massaged it until he fell asleep.'

Jongdae rapidly massaged his nape, it seems Kyungsoo leaned on his touch and he kept on massaging his nape like what Chanyeol said.

 

After some minutes, Jongdae's hands are getting fatigue from massaging, he looked at Kyungsoo who is already asleep in his desk. Jongdae took this as a sign that he can stop now. He stretched his arms because it became numb. 'It hurts. I wonder how Chanyeol can survive this everyday. He make a lot of efforts' He can't imagin himself in the position of Chanyeol right now, he can't handle Kyungsoo. 'Chanyeol really loves Kyungsoo that he can't take care of his own body, always risk his life for him. What a lucky lad.' Jongdae thought while looking at peaceful Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

In D.O's residence Chanyeol is already finished fixing Kyungsoo's bedroom after 3 freaking hours.

 

His rooms is filled with so much Balloons with different colors, some are on top and the floor in covered with balloons.

 

"Chanyeol, you forgot the red thingy in your car" Chanyeol suddenly remembered it. "Yeah, I forgot. I'll get it." Chanyeol go down and went to his car to get that thing.

 

Chanyeol ran back up into Kyungsoo's room. He grab a handful of that thing and throw it randomly in his bed. "All is set now." Mrs. Do said as he stood beside the doorframe. "It looks great. He will be really surprise." Chanyeol looked at his back and grinned sweetly. "Probably he will cry." Chanyeol said as he placed a go pro at the corner of the room where you can see the whole room and it kinda aligns with the door so when he open the go pro can film his reaction.

 

"We should grab lunch and food for later." Mrs. Do said. Chanyeol grabbed his wallet, phone and keys. "I'll treat you Mrs. Do you helped me alot today so i will just return the favor." Mrs. Do waved his hands as a protest. "No need. I know you prefer home-made dishes so I will make for you and also for later." Chanyeol smiled widely "But Mrs. Do you will be tired of cooking though." Mrs. Do chuckled and shooked his head "No. I'm strong. I can do it. So you sit down on the sofa watch something good or play while you wait for the food" Chanyeol nodded.

 

They both went down, Mrs. Do straight to the kitchen while Chanyeol seated at the couch with nothing to do. He reached his phone to messaged  Jongdae for some update with them. Its is already lunch in the school. Chanyeol is tired with just pumping balloons just to fill up Kyungsoo's room.

 

From: Chanyeol

"Jongdae-ah, Is Kyungsoo awake now? Did both of you eat already?"

 

Jongdae didn't reply instantly so he gets worried. With his worriedness he called Jongdae's phone. 

 

"Yah. why are you calling?!" Jongdae said with annoyed voice

 

"You are not reply to my messaged so I thought something happened."

 

"You --" Jongdae was cut off. Chanyeol heard Kyungsoo's voice. Chanyeol's mood suddenly changed "Who's that Jongdae?" Jongdae was frozen on the phone. 

 

"Uh.. Mmhmm... It's my mommy." Kyungsoo looked at Jongdae slightly and snatched his phone.

 

"Hello. This Do Kyungsoo. I miss you Mrs. Kim. I will visit you soon." Jongdae instantly grabbed his phone back. Luckily, Chanyeol didn't say anything or else everything  is doomed for him.

 

"Yah. who told you to talk to my mom?" Jongdae asked sharply. Chanyeol is silently listening to their rants. 'I just wanted to say hi. Is it that bad?" Kyungsoo said sincerely. "It's not that. Uggh. I don't know" Jongdae placed his phone over his ear "I'll text you later" He said still looking at Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol is smiling brightly at the couch. Atleast he got to hear Kyungsoo's voice, and his tone is not that sad now though. Mrs. Do peeped at the doorframe and smiled 'He's really in love with Kyungsoo.' She goes back cooking the food while Chanyeol is staring intently at the T.V

 

Shortly, Chanyeol's eyes are getting droopy and soon he gave up and slept on their couch while craning his neck to the side. Mrs. Do was about to call Chanyeol for lunch but he saw him asleep in the couch. 'He's surely tired for making those efforts early in the morning.' Mrs. Do ate in silence and alone while sometimes he can hear Chanyeol snoring. Mrs. Do is chuckling in the kitchen while listening to Chanyeol's snores.

 

 

 

-

 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongdae are having their lunch in the cafeteria. Kyungsoo slightly happy with his nap. Jongdae treated him lunch just to keep his happiness until later.

 

"Woah. Jongdae this is not so you huh." Kyungsoo teased while nudging his arms "Just this time." Jongdae said sharply. Kyungsoo grinned "Buy me also dessert" Kyungsoo tugged his sleeves. "No. Lunch only." Jongdae said while paying their lunch. 

 

"Jongdae please?" Kyungsoo pleads. Jongdae can't resist Kyungsoo's charms. He rolled his eyes and went to the dessert area. "Only 1. I repeat One. O-N-E" Kyungsoo nodded eagerly. 

 

 

They ate in silence. As always. Kyungsoo is busy digging in his plate while Jongdae is still anxious aout the cravings of the kiddo. Just then Jongdae's phone rang and instantly accepted the call and turned to the other side to avoid Kyungsoo from knowing who he was talking to.

 

(let's skip the phone call)

 

"We will not go home first. We should stroll around the park near your house. Just to catch some fresh air." Jongdae said but Kyungsoo doesn't suspect a thing and nodded enthusiastically. Jongdae sighed in realief, it doesn't take so much persuasion.

 

Kyungsoo still feels sad inside for not seeing Chanyeol today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter