Chapter 50

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Both of them grab lunch together before they go separate ways for them surprise each other later night. He drove Kyungsoo straight to his house. It was past lunch since Kyungsoo got home.

 

"I will fetch you here later. I will just message you." Chanyeol said before Kyungsoo go down of his car. The smaller looked at him and smiled brightly "Yes. Don't go here without permission or else you'll dead meat to me." Kyungsoo demanded, Chanyeol just nodded eagerly and gave a last smooch to him.

 

Kyungsoo went to his house. The house is pretty empty and silent too. 'Where did Eomma go?' Kyungsoo thought and scratched his head. He removed his shoes and walked around the house to find his mom. He fetched his phone in his pocket and dialled his mom's number.

 

It takes 3 calls before she answered the call.

 

"Eomma, where are you?" Kyungsoo asked as he runmaged in the fridge.

 

"Oh. I-ah. Kinda busy out here. I will call you later." Mrs. Do hunged up instantly. Kyungsoo looked at the phone screen, he was taken aback with his mother's attitude to him. 'She's acting strange again. Is she up to something again with Chanyeol. 

 

He dialled Chanyeol's number. "Come on pick it up" He mumbled to himself as he find food in their kitchen. Chanyeol didn't answer his call. 'Defenitely he is up to something.' Kyungsoo didn't give up and kept calling him and calling him. He is having fun of making him panic with so many missed calls from him. He had fun for 30 mins of miss calling him. Chanyeol didn't pick up any calls from him. Kyungsoo sighed defeatedly.

 

"I need to fix my self now" He whispered to himself as he clened the plates.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol he is having a bath when Kyungsoo is calling him so he doesn't know. He is not pranking him again. Chanyeol took an hour in the bathroom. Only god-knows what he did in the bathroom that he ends up for an hour inside. He changed his clothes, grabed his keys, wallet and phone. That is when he noticed Kyungsoo's missed calls. Eyes widened. 

 

"57 missed calls from Kyungsoo. What the heck. Did I really stayed so long in the bathroom." He ringed Kyungsoo's number while going out of his house to go somewhere. He ringed Kyungsoo's phone but the latter is the one who is not picking up the call. 'What's this? He will call so many times then when I call he will not pick up.' Chanyeol thought as he unlocked his car and drove off.

 

 

Chanyeol went to a parlor to fix his hair. Kyungsoo is still in the house, taking a shower for so many hours. After taking a shower, he went out to go to a parlor shop. He flagged down a taxi and started to departed immediately.

 

Chanyeol is busy again in his phone texting someone that he only knows. Chanyeol is having his hair dyed with light silver with a brownish-black shade. While he was busy and a earphones connected to his ears. So no one can interrupt him. Just when, the parlor's door was being opened by a small, cute man. "Yes. How can I help you?" The receptionist said as long as he entered. "Uhmm. I want to have a haircut and I will dye my hair also." the receptionist nodded and list his name in the customer's list. "What's your name?" The receptionist asked and lifted her head to look at the person. "Do Kyungsoo." She nodded and pointed to one of their staffs. "Please proceed to that seat." Kyungsoo nodded and went to the seat where she said.

 

"So what haircut do you want and what hair color?" Kyungsoo thought os it for a second. "Can I have the hair color book thing. I can't decide which color should suit my tone." The hairdresser didn't give him the hair color book. "I think red will suit you well. Light red." Kyungsoo quite imagined himself in the mirror with a red hair. 'I think it is nice too. Red hair? Not bad.' Kyungsoo thought and agreed with the hairdresser. "So what haircut? I recommend you the undercut one with red hair. It looks nice on you." Kyungsoo who is innocent with hair styles and just agreed. He just wanted it to be finished and go home and get ready.

 

Unfortunately, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are in the same parlor shop. But a wall is separated them both. They can't see each other nor can't hear. Chanyeol is still busy with his phone same as Kyungsoo. They both had no thing to do but be busy with their phone until their hair is done. Chanyeol took 2 hours because of the bleach and Kyungsoo took 3 hours because he ahd really black hair and the color is not sticking in his hair. Chanyeol didn't saw Kyungsoo in the parlor, after his hair shower and drying it up he instantly tipped the hairdresser and payed the cashier. He is in rush while Kyungsoo is slowly dozing off in his seat. Everytime he did anything he will feel so tired. He slept for a while before the hairdresser woke him up for cleaning his hair already. Kyungsoo didn't saw Chanyeol walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter