Chapter 30

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Christmas had passed in a blink of an eye. Chanyeol spent his Christmas with his family. While Kyungsoo spent it with his mom. Sometimes Chanyeol doesn't see Kyungsoo's father at all, he only saw his mom. He wanted to ask Kyungsoo about his father but he thought that he will hurt Kyungsoo's feelings also his mom never talked about his father either.

 

3 weeks had passed and New Year is coming in hours

 

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo went to the market to buy food for Later for New Year's Eve. Right after they arrived at the market. Kyungsoo's stomach is growling, he clutched at his stomach trying to ignore the crumbling noise inside. But Chanyeol heard it.

 

"Wanna eat first?" Kyungsoo nodded shyly. Kyungsoo is craving for something that he doesn't what. They both made their way to a stall full of street food. "Chanyeol I want some of that, this, this and this..... And also that" Chanyeol looked at him feeling shocked, He didn't expect Kyungsoo to eat so much "Can you eat all those?" Kyungsoo nodded and sat down in a chair. Chanyeol looked at him strangely. 'Kyungsoo doesn't eat this too much but why today he's so hungry like he didn't eat anything earlier.' Chanyeol thought as he paid for their food.

 

 

After eating they strolled around the market, but something caught Kyungsoo's eye and pulled him into a food cart of takoyaki. "Let's buy 3 of them" Chanyeol mouth agape. "What?! You just eat a lot and your gonna eat again" Kyungsoo looked down "I'm just hungry" Kyungsoo pouted. Chanyeol sighed "Okay okay. but only 1" Kyungsoo was about to be happy but when Chanyeol metioned he's only gonna buy 1 set, he felt so sad. He wants more than 1 set of takoyaki.

 

"Here. This is the last time you will eat okay?" Chanyeol said as he passed the takoyaki to Kyungsoo. He watched Kyungsoo eating hungrily at his takoyaki. Chanyeol can't utter a word for him, he just watched in silent shock. But Kyungsoo didn't matter it, all he knows is that he is hungry and want more to eat.

 

Kyungsoo whined after he ate 4 pieces of takoyaki, he clinged at Chanyeol's sleeves and begging to buy him another set. "No. Kyungsoo. Does your tummy have a monster inside that everything you eat is like nothing?" Chanyeol nagged. He just want him to be careful with what he is eating. Kyungsoo looked at their shoes and laced their fingers. Kyungsoo walked in silence, his inner beast is screaming for more food.

 

Chanyeol bought Samgyupsal for New Year's Eve. Chanyeol bought enough amount for the 3 of them in the house, Kyungsoo strikes again. "Get another one" Kyungsoo said excitedly "No." Chanyeol said coldly. "Kyungsoo what is your problem? You kept on begging to eat more when you just ate different kinds of dish." Kyungsoo lowered his head again "You will eat later..." Kyungsoo looked at him excitedly "..Dinner" Kyungsoo face fell. 'Why do I have to wait for dinner? And I'm craving for ice cream but he's gonna nagged me again' Kyungsoo thought.

 

 

-----

 

 

Chanyeol got everyhting they wanted to eat later, then they passed by a Ice cream parlor. Kyungsoo is still sulking while looking at the shop. A smile appeared on Chanyeol's lips. "Want to get Ice cream?" Chanyeol whispered, Kyungsoo abruptly twisted his head towards Chanyeol. His face was red 'How did he know I want Ice cream?' Kyungsoo avoid Chanyeol's gaze "I-If you want to." Kyungsoo shyly said. Chanyeol pulled him inside the shop.

 

"What do you want?" And this the time Chanyeol ed up again. "I want Mint Chocolate Chip, Very Berry Strawberry and Rai-" Chanyeol glared at him and that instantly shut Kyungsoo's mouth and lowered his head again "Just pick one Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo whined "But I want them all" Chanyeol sighed "One is enough Kyungsoo."

 

Kyungsoo breathe heavily "I want MintChocolateChipVeryBerryStrawberryRainbowSherbet. There that is one" Kyungsoo said in one breath. Chanyeol facepalmed himself. He faced the cashier "2 Mint Chocolate Chip" Kyungsoo whined and jumped up and down in protest. He's acting like a child again. Soon, the staff gave the cones of Mint Chocolate Chip. Chanyeol gave the other one to Kyungsoo who is sulking.

 

"You don't want? Okay" Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo's cone and it. Kyungsoo's shoulder deflate, Chanyeol noticed it. "Baby eat it, It is gonna melt" Chanyeol tried to comfort him no avail. Kyungsoo turned to his back and silently eat his ice cream, Chanyeol put his hand in Kyungsoo shoulder, but Kyungsoo removed his hands off his shoulder. Chanyeol was taken aback with his sudden change of attitude. Kyungsoo walked out of the shop, Chanyeol ran outside to catch up with him.

 

"What is your problem Hm?" Chanyeol said softly. Kyungsoo shooked his head and walked briskly. 'Kyungsoo's sudden change of mood is really strange it started before Christmas Day, Also he craved foods recently, like earlier he wants 3 ice cream he whined when I disagree when he got one ice cream he is mad now. Chanyeol can't even joked like they used to be because Kyungsoo's mood swings. And few weeks ago he is suffering from stomach ache or sometimes stomach cramps. It is really weird, Kyungsoo never had stomach cramps and now he is suffering almost everyday.'

 

When Chanyeol joked at the wrong timing, Kyungsoo will nagged eveything he will see and blamed it on Chanyeol. Sometimes Chanyeol pushed the wrong buttons to Kyungsoo and get mad instantly. Chanyeol just understands him because he is really stubborn and he really loves Kyungsoo he can't afford to lose him.

 

 

-----

 

 

They got home Chanyeol placed all the things in the counter top in the Kitchen while Kyungsoo plopped down on the sofa. He grabbed a pillow and cover his face to lulled himself to sleep.

 

Chanyeol walked closer to Kyungsoo to carry him to his room. Kyungsoo slept fast. Chanyeol carefully laid him down and tucked him in his bed. He set the Air conditioner to average and left the smaller to sleep.

 

 

-----

 

 

Chanyeol made his way to the kitchen to help his maid to fix some of the dish. "Do you find Kyungsoo weird few weeks ago?" Chanyeol asked as he drank a glass of water. "Yeah, I noticed some. He is recently gaining weight because of his constant eating. His mood swing and He's always sleeping" The maid said. Chanyeol sighed deeply

 

"I really don't know what is happening to him. Earlier we we're buying ingridients for later's event every food cart we passed by he will beg to buy him one. Before we got home I treat him a ice cream and he want 3 ice cream, he kept on whining that he want all those. I bought him one and now he got mad." Chanyeol said.

 

The maid remembers but it is really impossible. Chanyeol felt his stomach churns, but he shrugged the feeling and keep on staring blankly at the floor "Maybe you should accompany him to the doctor tomorrow. I think it he is, but I will not say it to you. You have to know what I was saying about. But remember, You have to discipline him from eating too much, Be patient with his mood swings, Protect him even more today and Take care of him. Care is all he need as of now." The maid said, Chanyeol really looked puzzled what the maid just said to him.

 

"What do you me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter