Chapter 46

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo is sleeping peacefully in his ward. He know that Chanyeol was beside him before he went to sleep so was secured everything will be fine.

 

It's been an hour since he drifted to his dreamland but something is bothering on his feet. Something ticklish. Kyungsoo kept on wiggling his feet to avoid that thing, that keeping him being ticklish.

 

That thing doesn't stop. Kyungsoo stirred on his sleep and woke up. He slowly opened his eyes. "Surprise Kyungsoo" Kyungsoo eyes widened and mouth agape. "W-why are you here? What are doing here?" Kyungsoo asked in fear, he looked around him and Chanyeol was not found anywhere. Kyungsoo started to shake in fear.

 

"Why are shaking so much?" Baekhyun giggled as he scoot closer to Kyungsoo. All of the sudden, Kyungsoo can't move any part of his body. Even his finger and toes, he can't move at all. Kyungsoo is break out in sweat and tears pooling in his eyes. He wanted to shout for Chanyeol but he doesn't know why he can't say anything. 

 

Baekhyun touches his face and wiped the sweat in his face "Don't worry Kyungsoo. I'll take care of you." Kyungsoo looked at him in horror, he is whimpering he can't say any words nor letters. "I'll take care of you really.... really" Baekhyun inched his face closer to Kyungsoo. "Really bad" and stab an syringe on his chest.

 

 

"Ahhh!!!" Kyungsoo woke up and sat up as fast as a bolt of lightning. He doesn't remember his aching pain through out of his whole body. Kyungsoo is panting heavily, tears breaming down on his cheeks. Chanyeol busted through the bathroom door and ran fastly to Kyungsoo.

 

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked frantically, he glanced at Kyungsoo's heart beat monitor it is incresing and increasing also he is panting heavily."Shhh, breathe slowly Kyungsoo. Calm down. I'm here" He hugged Kyungsoo tightly but he make sure Kyungsoo can still breathe in his clutches, he rub his back gently. Kyungsoo returned his hug and cried on his chest. He is still scared.

 

Chanyeol is staring at heart rate monitor. He tried his best to calm Kyungsoo down to bring his breathing back to normal. If he didn't come out of the bathroom so fast, Kyungsoo's illness will attack him and suffer more. He can't contain his feels when Kyungsoo will suffer more again than him. He just wished that he is the one who had illness, the one who suffered the most and the one who can bear the child.

 

Chanyeol took so many minutes to calm the latter one. He gently laid Kyungsoo down again to his bed. Kyungsoo kept on groaning in pain while slowly laying down on the bed. "Bear it for a second until you completely lay down." Chanyeol said worriedly. Kyungsoo still not removing his hands from Chanyeol's waist. Chanyeol fluff his pillow and placed it on Kyungsoo's head. His free hand pulled the blanket on his chest.

 

Chanyeol removed his hands but Kyungsoo whined. "I will stay here." He successfully removed his hand and interlock it with him. Chanyeol gave him a re-assuring smile. He rub his knuckles gently and his other hand wiped all tears in his cheeks. "You're gonna be alright." Chanyeol said softly. He hummed song to lulled Kyungsoo to sleep again. The latter can't sleep, he is scared. He is scares that Baekhyun might appear in his dreams again and tried to kill him.

 

Chanyeol didn't know what happened to him, why all of the sudden he will scream and scare the out of him in the bathroom. Kyungsoo is kinda speaking through his eyes towards to Chanyeol. Kyungsoo is staring at Chanyeol's brown eyes intensely. Kyungsoo's eyes are filler with fear, worry and uneasiness. Chanyeol might know what he wanted to say. "Did you...." Chanyeol asked curiously. He kept on looking in his eyes. "Did you dream of him?" Kyungsoo slightly nodded and instantly tears pooled in his eyes. Chanyeol wiped them all.

 

"Don't worry. He will not get out there. I told Xiumin and two dorks to keep an eye on him." Chanyeol wanted to cheer him up but he don't know how and what to do.

 

But Chanyeol is something in his pocket for the whole day. He doesn't know how to do it or how to say it. He just kept that thing on his pocket and waiting for the right time to give it.

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

It's been a week. Chanyeol told Xiumin and the other two to visit Baekhyun to check him if he still there or not. And the thing is still on Chanyeol's pocket. He feels like this is the right time to give it to him.

 

 

Xiumin and the two dorks are on their way to the mental hospital where Baekhyun is. He was in a hospital arrest for 5 years. He was directly went to the jail for his profile arrangement and his sentence for how long he will be in jail. After that he sent to the hospital for him to recover.

 

The two dorks are playing inside the van while Xiumin is busy driving in front. "Yah. Don't be so noisy back there" Xiumin said in a warning voice. But Tao and Kris made more noise at the back. Xiumin abruptly stepped on the brakes. The two at the back hit their head on the chair in front. "Why did you do that?" Tao asked and rubbing his forehead. "Yeah. Why did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter