Chapter 20

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol drove for 30mins before he arrived at his house. 

 

The whole house is dark. Everyone in the house is already asleep and he can't get inside the front door.

 

 

 

He tries to knock on the front door. After some minutes of knocking his Maid open the front door for him.

 

"Sorry for disturbing your sleep. You can go back to your room now." Chanyeol said to his maid. The maid just nodded sleepily.

 

 

 

 

The first thing you while noticed when you eneter is his Receiving Area.

 

]

 

The living room

 

 

The Dining Area and The Kitchen

 

 

To the 2nd floor and the 2nd Living room upstairs

 

 

 

And Chanyeol's Bedroom.

 

 

Chanyeol hurriedly went to his Bedroom to grab some things he needed for tomorrow's plan. He grabbed his phone and ringed Jongdae's phone.

 

Unfortunately, Jongdae is asleep for an hour now. He wants to ask Jongdae what color of Longsleeves he will wear and what necktie color too.

 

He went to his walk-in closet. He started to scan some longsleeves. He had a hard time to pick because all of those color is what he likes. He can't pick one for tomorrow or let's say Later morning. He changed himslef and wore of the longsleeves and look at the mirror and also grab a few necktie that matches 

 

 (That is what Chanyeol decided to wear later.)

 

After he got his suit went out and placed it in car. He go back to his room to get his wallet and keys to the door. He locked the front door and drove off again somewhere.

 

Meanwhile Kyungsoo in the ward is awoken by constant snoring.and he needs to pee. He went to the bathroom and takes a pee. He didn't know what Chanyeol and Jongdae are planning for him. He just knows that Chanyeol will be back later early morning.

 

He got out of the comfort room and lied down again and drift to sleep again.

 

 

 

Chanyeol drove for another 30mins to buy something. He knew a place where he can buy flowers that are fresh and open for 24 hours.

 

 

"Ahjussi, How much for one red rose?"

 

"Its 2.55 Dollars but I will give to you 1.99 Dollar."

 

"Uhm.. Can I pick it up later morning? I will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter