Chapter 19

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Note: I used my phone to write this chapter. If you noticed/found some errors/misspelled words. I am really sorry. i will fix it when I got my lappy later.


______________________________________________________


They (Kyung,Chan,Jong) eat their dinner full of smiles and laughter. The nurse brought Kyungsoo's dinner.

 

While they we're having dinner, a knock on the door kept them silent and Kyungsoo's doctor appeared. Jongdae and Chanyeol removed the table first from Kyungsoo's bed and fixed themselves.

 

The doctor made his way to check up on Kyungsoo.

 

"You should eat everything okay? So that tomorrow morning you can be discharged already." The doctor said while checking him

 

"After you eat you need to rest okay? You can continue your dinner." The doctor bowed at Chanyeol and Jongdae and both them immediately bowed to the doctor at the same time Kyungsoo just laid to his bed ready to sleep, but Chanyeol brought back his table with his dinner.

 

"Kyungsoo-yah. Stop being stubborn again. Eat you dinner the doctor said you should eat them all so that tomorrow you can be discharge." Chanyeol said while pulling him to sat up.

 

"I'm already full." Kyungsoo pouted cutely. "Andwae. Don't you use aegyo card to me right now. This is serious Kyungsoo." Chanyeol eyes him sharply. "B-but -" Chanyeol cutted him "No buts. Eat" Chanyeol sounded angry right now. Kyungsoo sat up but he just played with his dinner.

 

"Geurae. Don't eat" Chanyeol pretend to be angry, this is the only thing will work for Kyungsoo. When Chanyeol is mad at him he will instantly do whatever Chanyeol said to him. 

 

Chanyeol pulled the table in Kyungsoo's bed and placed it below the T.V. Jongdae saw what is Chanyeol's up, He knew Kyungsoo is being stubborn again. Jongdae wanted to laugh because Kyungsoo can't sense Chanyeol's plan that is really obvious.

 

After cleaning up Chanyeol walked towards to Jongdae who sat on the sofa. Kyungsoo sighed loudly and that make Chanyeol to look at him. Kyungsoo lied down on his bed and faced his back to them.

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Jongdae looked at each other and smirked like they knew what each other's thinking.

 

Jongdae stood up and Chanyeol focused on the T.V

 

"Kyungsoo. I better go now." Jongdae said. Kyungsoo turned to look at Jongdae and nodded. Chanyeol glanced at Kyungsoo, he saw a gloomy, dull and sulking Kyungsoo. Chanyeol pressed his lips to avoid himself from smiling.

 

"I should go with you too." Chanyeol said and stood up. Kyungsoo sat up and eyes went widely. "What?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed still puzzled why so sudden. Chanyeol will leave me alone in a hospital.

 

"Why I can't? I don't have a place here to sleep." Chanyeol reasoned out and turned to his back. He's fighting with his laugh. Kyungsoo is really confused and afraid to be left alone here. Jongdae left both of them to talk.

 

"You can.... s-sleep here with me." Kyungsoo said sheepishly and looked down, his face is burning. Chanyeol found it really cute.

 

"You can call the nurse if you want. I will be back tomorrow morning after I wake up." Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo's crown. Kyungsoo hugged Chanyeol and nuzzled to his chest. "Sleep here with me. I'm afraid here alone." Kyungsoo is pleading. Chanyeol can't stand Kyungsoo when he is pleading. "I promise, I will be back. I'll tell Jongdae to stay here until morning to keep you accompany okay?" Kyungsoo shakes his head as a sign of protest.

 

"Silly. I told you I will come back here." Kyungsoo still shakes his head as a protest. 'He's like a child that who doesn't want to let go of his mother. Kyeopta.This is the reason why I fall in love with you.' Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo crown again before he head outside to talk to Jongdae.

 

 

 

After he got out, He glanced at Kyungsoo one last time and there still sulking.

 

"You stay here first okay? Keep Kyungsoo company here and don't let anything bad happen to him. I will go back to my house I will get Long sleeves and Coat alsi a tie for tomorrow. And I will also pay the fee here. I will come back here probably dawn? I think or before sun rises." Chanyeol said

 

"So Kyungsoo's big day tomorrow? I want to accompany him tomorrow though and see what will be Kyungsoo's reaction after your plan." Chanyeol looked at him really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter