Chapter 7

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Few weeks after the tragedy happened to Kyungsoo. The three of them (Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae) is always his sidenoteven leaving him only when he goes to the toilet.

 

However, Kyungsoo  didn't heard what Chanyeol said to him that night. Kyungsoo thinks that it's not that important so he just didn't think of it. Somehow he is curious but still decided not to ask him.

 

 

 

Chanyeol is part of the Basketball Team of their school. He was immediately accepted in the team because of his height and his shooting skills but still needs to improve it. In the Basketball team he shines the most, whenever they had a game. Chanyeol scores the most points and always bring home the bacon.

 

While Jongdae and Baekhyun joined the Math Club and Kyungsoo joins Volleyball Team, probably just for experience in his High school life.

 

It's their last Class for today.

 

"Okay class!!! I will group you into 5" Our P.E Teacher said, Yixing. While everyone is whining.

 

'But Sir I want to be with my friends'

'I Don't want my member to be nerd'

'Can't we just make our own?'

 

Endless nags and request to Yixing. Kyungsoo only thinks that he will be grouped with Jongdae or with Baekhyun or with Chanyeol, Atleast he knew someone in his group.

 

"Stop whining and I will group you" Yixing starts to call names through his Masterlist.

 

*Skipping the mentions of names*

 

Kyungsoo is grouped with Chanyeol and 3 other classmate. Kyungsoo all know that he's with Chanyeol whole P.E class.

 

"Okay now I grouped you in your respective groups. Now for our P.E for this quarter will be Basketball." Everyone is whining again.

 

'It's unfair Kyungsoo got Chanyeol in their group'

'Yes Sir, It's so unfair'

'We should not count Chanyeol to this activity'

 

All of his classmates nagged to their group because they got Chanyeol. Chanyeol is part of the Basketball team (as mentioned earlier) and he is very skilled when it comes to Basketball. However, Kyungsoo is the only one who doesn't play Basketball in their team. He feels like disspointment in the team, like he is the one who will bring his team down.

 

"Soo, why your sad all of sudden?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo as he placed his left hand to Kyung's shoulder's. Kyungsoo is surprised by sudden physical contact.

 

"It's nothing." Kyungsoo said and smiled at Chanyeol just to assured him that everything is fine. All of them started to go outside of the classroom and directly went to the gym. But inside of Kyungsoo can feel he's really going to disappoint the team. Kyungsoo overthinks to every activity that he knows that he can't be good and will think he's a pain in the .

 

 

They reached the gym and its empty, No sign of any students just their class.

 

"You will be okay and also Chanyeol is in your side. Your team will defenitely will win." Jongdae said, He noticed me being gloomy while walking towards the gym.

 

"Yeah. you have Chanyeol. It's a great advantage to your team. Compare it with our team, We don't know how to deal with this activity." Baek said. Kyungsoo laugh at his annoyment in his team. Almost all of the great players of Basketball in their class is in Kyungsoo's team.

 

 "I really feel like a pain in the for them" Kyungsoo said gloomily. Before Baek can say anything, Yixing is shouting to form a circle around him.

 

 

"Okay is everyone here?" Yixing asked and looking from left to right. "You guys practice after 2 hours of practice we'll be having a 3-point shoot-out" 

 

'Why do we have to this activity' Kyungsoo said inside of him. He's really not into Basketball but, he loved watching Basketball match.

 

"Okay everyone find your own ring and practice."Yixing said while giving the balls.

 

 

Chanyeol got one ball and immediately ran into one ring and started to play with the others. And there's Kyungsoo walking near them watching them, Kyungsoo noticed a small bench near at the back and decided to sit first. Chanyeol noticed that one is missing, He turned back and saw Kyungsoo walking to the bench. Chanyeol smiled at Kyung's actions. He looked at their teammates and told them to practice. After, he ran towards Kyungsoo's seat.

 

"Why are you sitting there?" Chanyeol said first right after he reached Kyungsoo.

 

"Why? Is there something with sitting down here?" Kyungsoo askked sarcastically.

 

"You should be practicing in our ring" Chanyeol said and reached out his arms but, Kyungsoo didn't know what he meant why he is giving his hand.

 

"What's wrong with your hand?"  Kyungsoo asked and Chanyeol facepamled himself.

 

Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo by his waist and lift him in his shoulders. Kyungsoo is shouting at him to put him down but, Chanyeol didn't listen. He put Kyungsoo down when they arrived at their team. Kyungsoo is glaring at him.

 

"If only my eyes could kill, It will be definetly not around right now." Kyungsoo said angrily. Chanyeol smiled at him and chuckled a bit.

 

'You're so cute when your angry' Chanyeol thought.

 

"Too bad. I'm still alive right now." Chanyeol cooed him. Kyungsoo was really pissed off. He not in the mood playing around. Chanyeol knew he made Kyungsoo angry.

 

Kyungsoo just turned around and going to the bench again when Chanyeol caught the back-collar of his shirt.

 

"And where do you think your going Mr. Do Kyungsoo?" 

 

"Away from you. Now let me go." He tries to remove Chanyeol's hand from his collar. But Chanyeol didn't even bulged to move. At the same moment, Yixing is roaming around the groups.

 

"Kyungsoo what are you doing?" Yixing asked.

 

"He doesn't want to let go off my collar" Kyungsoo whined. 'Oh so now your whining.' Chanyeol smirked at him.

 

"Sir I have a reason why" Chanyeol said and smirked at Kyungsoo. "He didn't want to practice, He just sat a-"

 

Kyungsoo cutted him off by shoving his hands into Chanyeol's mouth and turned his head towards Yixing "I just didn't noticed them playing already." Kyungsoo lied and turned back his head to Chanyeol and looked at him angrily. Chanyeol is smiling behind Kyungsoo's hand.

 

"Alright, just take  rest if your tired" Yixing said and left them. Kyungsoo just removed his hands as Yixing is away enough.

 

"What's that for?" Chanyeol is still smiling.

 

"You piece of . I almost got into trouble if you told him that I am just sitting in the bench." Kyungsoo glared.

 

"Awww. What a good boy." Chanyeol cooed, Kyungsoo hit Chanyeol's head playfully.

 

 

 

Minutes later.

 

 

Kyungsoo is still standing beside the court and watching them play. His eyes are only at Chanyeol who is really serious in the game. Chanyeol is sweating a lot, He always uses the sleeves to wipe his sweat in his forehead.

 

Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol in Awe. He wonders if Chanyeol will be calling him and ask him to wipe his sweats in his face and neck and kisses him after he wipes his face and then he will say 'Thank you'. All that are only in Kyungsoo's mind. And then Kyungsoo suddenly hits him the reality, He ruffled his hair in his naughtyness towards Chanyeol. 

 

 

'What thef*ck, Do Kyungsoo get your head straight.' He mumbled to himself while hitting his head. Jongdae noticed him and walked towards Kyung.

 

"What are doing Kyungsoo? Why are hitting your head?" Jongdae asked and at him worriedly. Kyungsoo blushed a bit causing that his thoughts is getting through his head again.

 

"N-no. I was j-just daydreaming." Kyungsoo said and looked at the floor, playing with his shoes just to av

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter