Chapter 55

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Slowly, The guest starts to gather the place. Chanyeol was shocked when he saw their classmates are there with Yixing (Their homeroom and PE Teacher) Chanyeol bowed his head towards Yixing. The silent one just riffled Chanyeol's hair and smiled brightly to him "Congratulations to both of you." Yixing doesn't know also that Kyungsoo was pregnant. Well he have his own world when he is in their classroom.

 

"Thankyou Mr. Yixing" Yixing just chuckled and walked to the guest's area. Their classmates are also greeting him a 'Congrats' All of their girls classmates had a selca with him and kept saying how lucky Kyungsoo was. He doesn't kow why did he became so famous in their school, And he should be the one who is lucky. Lucky to have Kyungsoo.

 

"Master!!!!" XiuTaoRis is also invited. They ran to Chanyeol and hugged him all at once. Chanyeol tried to balance all of them, it looks like it was his kids. And soon, they detached himself from Chanyeol.

 

"Congratulations Master!!" Tao stated happily. "Congrats Master" Xiumin and Kris said in unison. Chanyeol looked at them in awe. "Thank you guys!!" Chanyeol said quite proud to have them.

 

"Don't forget to invite us also in Sehun's Christening. We will be proud to be uncle's" Xiumin and Kris jokingly smacked his head. Chanyeol chuckled at Tao's cuteness. "Don't worry you will be invited." Tao screamed a 'Yes!!' Kris hold Tao from making a scene there. "We will go there already." Xiumin said hurriedly as he pushed Kris and Tao outside of the hall.

 

Jongdae was there also. "Congratulation Yeol!!!" Jongdae hugged him tightly. "Thank you Jongdae." Xiumin went back to the hall to find the Bathroom, but he accidentally bumped into Jongdae and Chanyeol. Both of them looked behind Chanyeol and Xiumin looked at them "Sorry master." Xiumin apologise and bowed his head. Jongdae is smilling widely at him that quite creeps him out. Xiumin looked at Chanyeol then to Jongdae. Chanyeol followed his gaze and saw Jongdae smilling at Xiumin.

 

Chanyeol lightly bumped his shoulder to Jongdae to cut his daydream. "You're into him?" Chanyeol whispered as Jongdae widened his eyes.

 

"How did you know?!" Jongdae whispered back with eyes widened. "Your eyes tells everything." Chanyeol chuckled and Jongdae's face was beet red from his shyness in front Chanyeol and Xiumin. Xiumin excused himself as he really need to go to the bathroom now. 

 

"You should follow him and know him better if you're into him. Follow what I did to Kyungsoo. Some day you will end up like this someday." Chanyeol smirked and pushed Jongdae to the direction where Xiumin went. Jongdae is covering his face while slowly making his way to where Xiumin went. Chanyeol is chuckling at his spot while eyes following Jongdae. When he's out of his sight, he went out where all of them are in there.

 

 

 

 

 

One of the organizers starts to prepare everything. They arrange the order walking in the aisle, the pianist at the front, the pastor who is in the gazebo already.

 

"KYUNGSOO'S HERE" Someone announce, of course Chaneol heard it with his two-large-ears and looked behind. Apparently he sill not there. He can't wait. He wanted to start the ceremony already and go home with Kyungsoo.

 

"EVERYONE READY" Chanyeol is at the front of the gazebo already waiting for his bride-to-be.

 

Kyungsoo who was in the hall, alone. His hands are sweating cold. He is nervous. He's never been so nervous like this in his life. He keeps on wiping his sweat on handkerchief. The organizer noticed that Kyungsoo is nervous. He walked close to him and massaged his hands that are so cold.

 

"Don't be nervous. It will only take more or less than 30 minutes." The organizer gave him a encouraging smile before letting Kyungsoo's hands go. He's waiting for the cue to let Kyungsoo go to the aisle where he will meet Mr. Do.

 

Chanyeol thought that it is really nice timing, The weather is not hot but the sun shine's brightly. It is already 5 in the afternoon and soon the sun will set behind the gazebo, that will even look more and more romantic. 

 

Chanyeol is patiently waiting for Kyungsoo to walk in the aisle, his mom and Yura are beside him. Mrs. Park is wiping Chanyeol's sweat on his face and neck. On the other side, Yura is massaging Chanyeol's cold hands. "Yah, you're hands are so cold. What happened to you?" Yura asked as she keeps on massaging his hand. Chanyeol looked at her with a nervous word written all over his face. "I'm so nervous, Yura. I can't help it." Chanyeol lightly whinned at her. Yura laughed a bit and patted his back "Don't be." She gave him a reassuring smile.

 

Just then, Mrs. Park tugged his arms. The door is slowly being opened up. Chanyeol stood steadily as he tried to remove all of his nervouness out of him. Kyungsoo took one last deep breath before the door was being open and also opened his eyes. At first, he didn't walk first because he was shocked with all of the guest. It is quite many and all of them are looking at him. 

 

His skin is glowing in his suit, It make him more pale. He wore a simple white longsleeves with a Dark navy coloured necktie. A Dark blue slack and a Navy blue blazer. He covered his face with a hint of redness in his face because his ears are so red. Chanyeol is looking at him directly with so much affection, he doesn't look anywhere just only at Kyungsoo. The other guest are gasping when they saw Kyungsoo and mumbling things. At first, Mrs. Park thought that they we're stunned with Kyungsoo's aura but she heard is different. They are mumbling to each other that is Kyungsoo pregnant, Is Kyungsoo eat so many and Why is his tummy showing so much.

 

Mrs. Park grabbed a mic near Chanyeol and place it near on her lips. "If you are thinking or saying inaudibly in your seat if Kyungsoo eat so much. The answer is, No." All of them are lloking at her excluding Chanyeol. "Kyungsoo is pregnant, he is 7 months pregnant. Yesterday was his 7th month." Mrs. Park nodded to all of them and placed the mic back on the stand.

 

Kyungsoo brought his hands down and look in front of him while taking a deep breath as he step outside of the door. Mr. Do is waiting for him to arrive in front of the red carpet. Kyungsoo cling on his father's arm as he walk Kyungsoo down on the aisle. As long as Kyungsoo was getting near to Chanyeol. The taller unconsciously let a tear escaped from the corner of his eye. He immediately wiped it as he felt a hot tear stream on his cheeks.

 

Kyungsoo and Mr. Do reached in front of Chanyeol. Mr. Do carefully take off Kyungsoo's hands of him and smiled at Chanyeol "Please take care of him with all of your might." Chanyeol wiped his teary-eyes that are threatening to fall from his eyes. "Yes. I will take care of him." Chanyeol grinned. Mr. Do patted Kyungsoo's knuckles and pass his hand to Chanyeol. The taller took his cold hands and replaced Mr. Do spot. Kyungsoo leaned upwards "You look so handsome in your suit" Kyungsoo whispered. Chanyeol looked at him and leaned down "You look hot in you suit." Chanyeol leaned back and winked at him. They walked towards the gazebo and faced the officiant in front.

 

(I will skip to their exhanging of vows)

 

Both of them are looking to each other holding each other's hand as they tate their own vows to one another. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are fighting who will be the first one to speak. They kept on passing the mic back and forth that make the guests laughing on their seats. "You go first." Chanyeol insisted, Kyungsoo sighed deeply as he took the mic from Chanyeol's hand. The taller gave him an wide-creepy-smile, his signature smile. 

 

"Don't smile like that. You're creeping me out." Kyungsoo said to the mic. Everyone laughed at them. Chanyeol can't help but smile all the way.

 

Kyungsoo cleared his throat as he start to said his vow to Chanyeol. He looked him right straight into his eyes, filled with love.

 

 

"We have had an amazing journey together. You have been my best friend, my confidant, my entertainer, an amazing boyfriend and my greatest challenge.

 

 

You have made me a better person as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life." Kyungsoo paused a bit. Chanyeol can see tear pooling from Kyungsoo's eyes.

 

 

"But, most importantly, You. My first love.

 

 

You are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.

 

 

I am blessed to be part of your life and would not trade a day we have shared for anything. I can't imagine my life without you.

 

 

So, on top of all the vows that I will make to you on our wedding day, I also vow to always appreciate how luckiy I am to have someone who make me feel the was you do and continue to try as hard as I can make you feel special as you make me feel everyday of our life. Which as of today, becomes our life together." Chanyeol get his hanky from his pocket and wiped Kyungsoo's tears. Kyungsoo passed the mic to Chanyeol for his turn to sat his vow to him.

 

 

Chanyeol let Kyungsoo finish wiping his eyes before he says his vow to him. He cleared his throat. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-yah~~~" Chanyeol used his aegyo voice to make him laugh. Even himself laugh at his sillyness.

 

"From the first time you made a gooey grilled cheese sandwich, I .." Chanyeol discontinued as the guests is laughing, Chanyeol smiled at them and back to Kyungsoo's eyes.

 

"I knew it was love. You are the most talented, Generous, Selfless person I know. 

 

You are not afraid to be yourself, and that I greatly admire of your's." Chanyeol inahled deeply and released it immediately.

 

"You are my best friend and accomplice, and I look forward to sharing the rest of my life with you. As we embark on this journey together, I promise to try to keep a light heart and a sense of humor. I will be honest, respect you and support you in your dreams and goals. But most of all, I promise to trust and love you with all my heart. And cherish you with all my soul forever and ever........"

 

Amen" Chanyeol jokingly as they all laughed at his cute vow to him.

 

The officiant passed them the 2 rings as they exchanged their words to each other.

 

"Chanyeol you can place this ring on Kyungsoo and say a word" The officiant said, Chanyeol's hand is quite shaking as he held on their wedding ring.

 

He positioned the ring just on the tip of Kyungsoo's ring finger. "A word" Chanyeol stated in fun, he tried to shake away his nervouness from his hands.

 

"Just kidding. Haha" Chanyeol let an awkward laugh as anyone admire their cute wedding.

 

"I, Chanyeol, take thee, Kyungsoo to be my wife and husband at the same time." Kyungsoo punched his arms lightly and chuckled at his antics.

 

"To have and to hold,

in sickness and in health,

for richer or for poorer,

in joy and sorrow,

and I promise my love to you.

 

And with this ring,

I take you as my wife or my husband

for as long as we both shall live." Chanyeol finished and shove in the ring to Kyungsoo's ring finger.

 

Kyungsoo took the other ring and cleared his throat.

 

"On this day..

I marry my best friend..

The one who shares my life, my love, and my dream.

 

Chanyeol, I give you this ring

As a symbol of my lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter