Chapter 25

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After 1 month of nothing happening between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. Baekhyun tried to be friendly at the moment first before the storm come. Also Yeol's birthday is coming withing 2 days and yet Kyungsoo doesn't know what to give him in his birthday.

 

"Jongdae. Can you accompany me later after class?" Kyungsoo asked with his eyes pleading. "Why? Where are we going?" Jongdae looked at him and immediately know what Kyungsoo meant. "Of course I'll help you okay? Just get Chanyeol away from you for 1 day." Jongdae is grinning also with Kyungsoo "Thankyou Jongdae. You're the best. I'll makeup with you soon or I'll help you find your the one" Kyungsoo said and poked him in his sides. "No. I don't want" Jongdae is squirming in his seat. Jongdae is very ticklish and this is Jongdae's weakness when Kyungsoo started to . "Oh. Come on Jongdae. I know your jealous of us when we're at the reastaurant that it is own by CHanyeol's mom." Kyungsoo kept on poking his sides. Baekhyun is talking to their other classmates while Chanyeol is planning something for his Birthday. He said that he doesn't want any distractions. So, Kyungsoo decided to have fun with Jongdae. Chanyeol trusted Jongdae to Kyungsoo. 

 

Chanyeol is contemplating to treat everyone after class or have a House party at the end of the school days.(I meant friday) If he decided to have a House party his whole house will be mess but probably the best time. Also he should buy many liquor for them to drink. Chanyeol is in legal age while Kyungsoo is still underage, but he already tasted beer and he doesn't llke it. Anyways, 'Liquor. What else? Of course food. Finger foods'. Chanyeol also had a table tennis board and also ping pong ball for Beer pong. Everything he already got in his house also a secret pool at the basement. So it is final that it is House party at Chanyeol's house. 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongdae are still teasing each other. Chanyeol saw how happy Kyungsoo is when he's with his Bestfriend. Chanyeol is staring sweetly at Kyungsoo. He can't still imagine himself being official with Kyungsoo, Those sweet smiles from Kyungsoo, those nights they cuddled until sun rose up. It's like a dream to him. 'If this is even a dream. please don't wake me up.' Chanyeol thought. Chanyeol was in his deep thoughts and didn't noticed Kyungsoo is waving at him and motioned his hands to come. Chanyeol stood up and went to their seats. Unfortunately there are not seats available beside the, He sat on Kyungsoo lap. Kyungsoo groaned at the heaviness of Chanyeol. The taller leaned back and cupped Kyungsoo shoulder. "Ya. G-get off me." Kyungsoo can't bare Chanyeol's heaviness. Chanyeol even lift his feet in the air so the mass of his body is concentrated on his and the heaviness will increase. Jongdae is smiling at them being so intimate and so sweet. Chanyeol placed his foot down to support himself so Kyungsoo can bare his heaviness.

 

"So wha't your plan on your birthday?" Jongdae asked as they we're done with their intimate time. "House party everyone is welcome." Chanyeol stood up "Everyone. I will be having a House party at my birthday, Everyone is welcome to go into my house" Chanyeol shouted and everyone is cheering. They are excited to the upcoming house party, Only one person who is not happ about it. Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol sat again onto Kyungsoo lap. Kyungsoo is staring at the chair infront. Chanyeol waved his hand infront of Kyungsoo. "Are you okay? Your spacing out." Chanyeol worriedly. Kyungsoo blinked several times, he looked at Chanyeol and nodded. "No your not" Chanyeol starting to get worried. Kyungsoo always kept his problems to himself. Jongdae is listening to them. "Kyungsoo... You can tell us your problem and besides Chanyeol is your boy-" "SHH!!!" Both of them said in unison. "Oh Sorry." Jongdae apologized. Kyungsoo sighed softly. "It's just... uncomfortable with your plan for your birthday. The house party thingy." Kyungsoo said while playing with Chanyeol's fingers. "Your gonna be okay there. I will stay by your side. I don't know with Jongdae if he wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter