Chapter 47

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(I skipped Kyungsoo recovering in the hospital for 2 weeks)

 

It is only 1 month left before their Graduation. Almost 1 month Kyungsoo and Chanyeol didn't attend school. Their parents informed the school that they we're kidnapped and they are sent into the hospital. Actually Kyungsoo is the one who is eager to go to school again, Chanyeol is the one who is stubborn and doesn't want to attend school until their Graduation Day.

 

"Yah. Come on!! Let's go!!" Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol's bathroom door. Kyungsoo was outside and Chanyeol is whining inside of the bathroom door. He literally woke up and Kyungsoo pulled his feet to the bathroom. Chanyeol locked the door and wanting to resume his sleep. Even though he is the bathroom, atleast he can get his sleep back. Mrs. Do let Kyungsoo to spend time how he want in Chanyeol's house. Mrs. Do thought they we're really engaged, they (Mr. and Mrs. Park, Yura, Jongdae and Mrs. Do) are planning to their wedding without them knowing. Chanyeol didn't propose yet. Well, he just promise Kyungsoo to love him so much. He already have an engagement ring for Kyungsoo. It is much simplier than the promise ring. But it is so elegant looking though.

 

"YAH!!" Kyungsoo is kicking the lower part of the door. He knows Chanyeol is still lying in the bathroom floor. "Yah. You stubborn brat get up there and wash yourself. We're gonna be late!!!" Kyungsoo's shouting was useless, Chanayeol is drifting into his sleep. 

 

"If you don't get up there I will throw the you gave me." Kyungsoo threatened him. Chanyeol instantly woke up and opened the door. He throw his body onti Kyungsoo. "Andwae. Don't throw it." Chanyeol pleads. Kyungsoo chuckled

 

"I'm just kidding. I will never throw it." Kyungsoo chortled lightly. "Now shower and get yourself ready we will be late. Actually we're late now. So Faster!!" Kyungsoo demanded as he tried to free himself from Chanyeol. "Can't we just stay here and cuddle. We're late already." Chanyeol whispered softly.

 

Kyungsoo punched him in the chest. "No. We're not gonna cuddle until we go to school today." Chanyeol of course whining infront of him, Shoulder's deflated. "If you don't want. Might as well to go to school alone. So bye." Chanyeol grabbed his wrist "You're not going alone. Wait for me." Chanyeol said as he fastly went to the closet and grabbed his uniform. He didn't even took a shower. He just changed his undergarment and wear the uniform and sprayed some cologne on him.

 

"Come on let's go." Kyungsoo have a smug smile "Why you didn't take a quick shower just to clean yourself a bit." Chanyeol shrugged and tried to straightened the part where he quite crumpled it. "You said we're late so I don't have time to take shower. Come on let's go. My future wife" Chanyeol teased. He lightly slapped Chanyeol's arms. "Who said I will be your future wife-to-be?" Kyungsoo raised one of his brows and crossed his arms in his chest. Chanyeol beamed at him, Kyungsoo walked out of the room and went outside to Chanyeol's car. 'Playing hard to get huh.' Chanyeol got his keys and followed him to his car.

 

 

-----

 

 

Jongdae welcomed both of them in a really happy manner. "Why does your hospitalization took so long. I miss you guys." Jongdae said sincerely and hugged both of them. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo squished him between them and bear hugged Jongdae. "Yah! Yah!! Yah!!!! I can't breathe" Both of them chuckled. Jongdae is absolutely panting. Chanyeol patted his back which didn't help him at all. They are the center of attraction of their room. Some are giggling, some are yelling "Ayieeee!!! So sweet", Some are squealing because of the ring. Yes, their classmates are detective. They saw a couple King's crown on Kyungsoo's ring finger and Chanyeol's ring finger. 

 

Jongdae also noticed Kyungsoo's ring. He grabbed Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter