Another Bonus Chapter (Halloween)

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: OMG HOW MANY BONUS CHAPTER DO I HAVE TO DO IN HERE. HAHAHAHA OMG. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyungsoo woked up in a un-godly hour. It is 5 o'clock in the morning, he slept early so that he can wake up early in the morning for the next day. Because it is Halloween. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol never celebrated Halloween and Kyungsoo wants to feel the feels of halloween. So he decided to shop yesterday in Myeongdong for some decorations in their house for the halloween. He keep those things in the storage under the sink so that they can't see it.

 

He sat up and stretched his arms. He turned his head to his sleeping husband and sleeping son that is lying in Chanyeol's chest. Sehun is snoring lightly and Chanyeol snoring loudly. 'Cute' Kyungsoo thought and silently went out of the bedroom. He closed Sehun's room. He have his own room but he still runs to Kyungsoo's and Chanyeol's room because he is scared sometimes and he will cram between them.

 

He first went to the kitchen and opened the drawers above the table top to look for the Halloween cook book that he bought yesterday. Everything will be themed in their house as halloween. This is all Kyungsoo's plan and he wants everything will be in place before both of them woke up.

 

As time goes by, The house smells so amazingly delicious. Kyungsoo got nervous that both of them might be awake by now and he is still not done decorating their house and the aroma of the foods are roaming around the house. He waits for 40 minutes to finish what he is baking and already finished the other dishes he's cooking for 2 hours already and now he is decorating the whole house, he needs to dress up too. He bought also costumes for Chanyeol and Sehun but still keeping it. He already placed it in their closet so when Chanyeol took a bath he will wear it, same with Sehun.

 

He attached stretched cottons around the licing room, kitchen, hallway, bedroom, Sehun's room, bathroom, and some doors. He is prepared for everything and attaches a fake spider on the DIY-ed webs. They are in different sizes but he attached the bigger one on top of the dining table. As big as Sehun. He brings out the different decorations from under the sink, there are a lots of it there are some of it are for outside decorations and others are in the garage. He fastly went out and fixed the decorations outside the sun will shine soon so he need to hurry.

 

Chanyeol woke up by the sunlight across his face. He turned to the side holding Sehun tightly and put him on the bed. Unfortunately, Sehun stirred on his sleep and woke up the same time with his daddy. Chanyeol opened his eyes and Kyungsoo was out of the bed already. They both yawned widely and both wanting to sleep again but the smell is so delicious. Chanyeol sat up and saw a note on his phone. 

 

'I know you will be up when I finished cooking. BUT!! Before you go out of the bedroom. Please take a shower with Sehun with you. I am out of the house for a second. Please and message me if you're done fixing yourself Okay? Love you <3'

 

Kyungsoo never make notes in the morning so he takes it and placed it in the bedside drawers. He keep those notes and read it at night when Kyungsoo is in deep sleep already and Chanyeol will feel like it is a dream that he is so lucky to have Kyungsoo and Sehun in his life. He turned to his back and scratched his head and taming his hair too.

 

"Sehunnie. We will take bath now before Kyungsoo-daddy kill us." Sehun still eyes closed and mouth quite open, he was awake a while ago but now he is half-sleeping now. Sehun nodded. The taller chuckled as he can see Kyungsoo's stubborness over him. Because Kyungsoo always likes to sleep and even sleep talks, he do things he don't know when he is half asleep just like Sehun just did.

 

He stood up and the faucet in the tub waiting for it to be half full before they jump in. Chanyeol walked back and reached for his phone. 

 

To: Wifey <3

8:23AM

"Where did you go? :( Why did you leave us? Please go home early."

 

At the other side, Kyungsoo is in Sehun's room waiting for them to wake up and go out. He received Chanyeol's message to him and trying to fight the urge to call him, he is clingy like this everyday. But he will reply to it after 5 or 10 minutes. Before he can reply to his message, he was flodded by Chanyeol's messages.

"Where are you?"

"Did you really leave us now?"

"How about Sehun."

"OMG reply to me"

"Please"

":("

"*Insert 10 crying emoji here*"

"I love you :("

"Notice me"

"Don't ignore me"

"Okay, Don't reply to me. I will not talk to you."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"OMG KYUNGSOO PLEASE IM DYING HERE."

"Please reply to my messages. Please :("

 

Kyungsoo is blushing madly while reading those messages, even they are already married, the feels of the butterfly flying in his stomach and heart fluttering is still strong inside of him and Chanyeol's cheesiness never gets boring. He barely can see what Chanyeol is texting him because of his costume. 

 

From: Wifey <3

8:34AM

"I'm sorry. I am busy with something. I will be home soon. I love you Take care of Sehun first okay? I really love you. <3"

 

Chanyeol's eyes are burning holes in the phone "Busy with what? What is he busy with and leave us?" He turned off the faucet and laid back on the bed again and grabbed his phone.

 

To: Wifey <3

8:34AM

"Where are you?"

 

Kyungsoo can feel that Chanyeol is now serious after being with him for 4 years(?) and with their son of course he knew now Chanyeol's attitude. He is frightened when Chanyeol is always serious like he is angry at everything and everyone.

 

From: Wifey <3

8:36AM

"I am outside. Please have a bath already and eat breakfast now. I will be back I promise you."

 

Chanyeol is burning now, he is evading the question and saying that both of them should take a bath already and eat their breakfast. He is getting Jealous, well who can't get jealous with that? Early in the morning he will suddenly leave his husband with their own son and will just say he is busy with something and didn't even say where he is. He sends another text before scooping Sehun from the bed

 

"Go home. Now." But in reality, Kyungsoo is home just hiding.

 

-

 

Chanyeol and Sehun took a bath together but Chanyeol is not in the mood. He just took a short and quick bath beside Sehun, while his son plays in the tub. Chanyeol didn't even dried himself after he finish he just wrapped a towel on his waist to cover the holy thing that Sehun can't see. He sat on the sink while patiently waiting for Sehun to be finished playing with his rubber ducks and boats inside the tub.

 

Kyungsoo peeking through the door to see if they are out already and tried to scare them. He gripped his phone he knows that Chanyeol is throwing tantrums to him now, being grumpy like him too. 

 

"Chanyeol. Don't be mad now. I am home now" Chanyeol stared at his phone and tapped the screen

"I didn't hear the door open. Stop lying and go home" Kyungsoo laughed at it because he is now angry.

"I love you Chanyeol <3 I am home now. So, Now I want you two wear the dress provided there in the bathroom."

 

Chanyeol put his phone down and tucked his towel tightly to avoid it from falling around his waist, he walked near the closet to find a cute Onesie of a rabbit for Sehun and a Giraffe onesie for Chanyeol. It was the one that Kyungsoo bought, the actual costumes is at Sehun's room.

 

Chanyeol gripped his phone again and replied to his message 

"I love you too but please go home now :("

 

"Daddy done!!" Sehun yelled as he stood up from the tub and climbed down and collect his rubber ducks and boats in his hands. Chanyeol get Sehun's bathrobe and dried Sehun up. They both wore the onesies that Kyungsoo said to wore it and went outside. Sehun is in Chanyeol's arms when they opened the door. 

 

"Ohh Scayiii" Sehun turned to his back and buried his head in Chanyeols neck, not wanting to see those scary decorations. Chanyeol stared in awe, he remembered leaving their house in a clean one and now they woke up and turned their house into a Halloween type. Chanyeol closed their bedroom door and walked slowly to the stairs but Sehun's door slowly being opened up that makes a creaky noise. Sehun accidentally looked at the noise too, both men froze on their spots, a cold swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter