Chapter 21

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: I can't believe that I reacher Chapter 21. I didn't planned this to be like this long. But anyway. Let's continue shall we? And also this will be a long chapter though

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Because of snoring loudly, Kyungsoo is the first one to wake up. Kyungsoo wanted to stretch his limbs but he realized he can't move his body. He slowly opened his eyes just to see someone's chest so uplcose. He tried to free himself from this someone's clutches. Kyungsoo groaned loudly because he wants to get out from the grip. He pushes himself from his chest. He noticed thyat it is Chanyeol. He immediately hugged Chanyeol in the neck and that wakes Chanyeol up. 

 

But Chanyeol just opened his one eye and then shifts to new position and continued to sleep. Kyungsoo is happy right after he woke up. His Happy Pill is here, his Happy Virus. Kyungsoo removed his hands from Chanyeol's neck and noticed Chanyeol is snoring again. 'He must be tired. Where did he go last night?' Kyungsoo suspected that he go out and drink at the bar with some girls. He smelled Chanyeol's neck but the scent is the sccent of his car.'That's weird' He even took a peek in his collar to see if there are signs of lipstick stains. But none. So Kyungsoo shrugged his thoughts, He is overthinking too much.

 

He noticed Jongdae who is sleeping soundlesly and peacefully in the sofa. Luckily, he is small that he can stretch his limbs in the sofa. 

 

A grumbling noise echoed the whole room. It was Kyungsoo's stomach, he remembered that Chanyeol is mad at him for not finishing his food last night. And no he's really regretting it. He looked at the wall clock above the T.V it is 7:30 in the morning. The breakfast will arrived and hour, but he's really hungry. He noticved the paperbags. He wants to grab it however, His legs are tangled with Chanyeol and Chanyeol is not losing the grip.

 

Kyungsoo think about a way of waking up this big baby of him.

 

He shakes Chanyeol's shoulder and kept on saying Wake up. Wake up. Like an alarm clock in the morning with a ing annoying noise. Chanyeol just opened his one eye again. He grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist and pulled him down and cuddle with him. Kyungsoo is struggling beneath him. 'This isn't working. Aish!!' 

 

He get off the clutches of Chanyeol and he continued to sleep again. "Wake up now." He poked Chanyeol's cheeks. "Hmm. 5minutes" Chanyeol said huskily.

 

"Ppali!! I'm hungry and I can't get out of the bed. I need to go to the bathroom too." Kyungsoo said and a sharp exhale is what Chanyeol escape from his lips. 

 

'What should I do with this giant?' Kyungsoo is really hungry though. 'Should I ?' Kyungsoo smirked at his naughty thoughts

 

Kyungsoo crawled right at Chanyeol's face. "Wake up now or I will kiss you!" Kyungsoo whispered at Chanyeol's ears. As if Chanyeol can hear him and suddely Chanyeol starts snoring once again. Kyungsoo sighed defeatedly. He can't win to Chanyeol. Ever.

 

He laid down agaid trying to sleep, But his stomach is not cooperating with him. "Urghh!!! This stupid yoda." He goes for another attempt to sleep and his stomach is growling too much. He can't take it anymore. He sat up and kissed Chanyeol's cheeks harshly and bite it to wake him up. 

 

Kyungsoo detached himself before Chanyeol woke up. Kyungsoo pretend like he just woke up. The kiss woke Chanyeol up. Chanyeol stretched his limbs and groaned because of what just woke him up. Chanyeol wants to sleep more. Chanyeol's back faced to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just dumbfoundedly stare at Chanyeol. He shake Chaneyol's shoulder. "Wake up you Giant Yoda. I need to eat. Now." 

 

Chanyeol faced him and smiled sheepishly. Chanyeol stretched again one more time and get up from Kyungsoo's bed. Kyungsoo grabbed the stand of his dextrose and rushed through the bathroom. Chanyeol who had a hard time to open his other eye. He sat on Kyungsoo's bed his feet hanging on the side. He grabbed Kyungsoo's pillow and burry his head for an attempt to sleep again and yet he received a punch in his thigh. He immediately sat up and eyes closed. He badly wants to sleep right now (Poor Yeollie) "Yah get up and wash yourself its morning already." Kyungsoo said as he attempt to pull Chanyeol off the bed.

 

He and up lying on Chanyeol's chest because Chanyeol really needs sleep he pulled Kyungsoo with him just to shut the smaller guy.Jongdae was awoken by the ruckus that made by Kyungsoo. Jongdae stretched his arms and legs. A big yawn appear on Jongdae's mouth

 

"Kyungsoo. What are you doing?" The first one that come out of Jongdae's mouth instead of 'Good Morning'. Jongdae witness is that Kyungsoo is in between in the legs of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's head laid down on Chanyeol's chest. 

 

"Jongdae. Help me remove his hands of me." Kyungsoo is struggling.to talk, Jongdae just laugh at him and proceeded at the bathroom. Kyungsoo is hitting Chanyeol's arm hard to wake him up again. This he wished it worked. He got off from Chanyeol's body and stared at the sleepyhead.

 

Kyungsoo grabbed his portable table and placed it on his bed. Kyungsoo hopped on his bed and pulled the table near him. He opened the paperbags and started to pull out the food one by one. Just then the bathroom door suddenly opened and a wet-faced Jongdae appeared. He forgot to get a towel from th closet. He grabbed one and goes back to the Bathroom.

 

Meanwhile Kyungsoo cannot pick one which he will first. He glanced at the sleeping Chanyeol beside him. He grabbed the nuggets and he fastly eat it up and placed it back in the paperbag. The next one he grabbed is Big Mac burger. Chanyeol brows furrowed as he can smeel food. Kyungsso saw how Chanyeol's brows furrowed. He decided to again. He placed the burge before his nose. Kyungsoo is biting his lower lip avoiding to laugh out loud. He can hear Chanyeol sniffing (I don't why i'm making Chanyeol cute in this chapter) Chanyeol slowly opened his left eye again. and saw a gigling Kyungsoo beside him. He smiled lazily at Kyungsoo. He sat up and his is dropping again. Chanyeol leaned his chin on Kyungsoo's shoulder and fighting his sleep off. He stared at Kyungsoo sleepily. "You want some?" Kyungsoo offered the burger he eating and Chanyeol just opened his mouth and Kyungsoo shoved him the burger into his mouth.

 

Chanyeol is munching happily. This is the second time Kyungsoo fed him. When Chanyeol's done munching Kyungsoo will feed him again, It's like Chanyeol is playing sick and Kyungsoo is taking take of him.But Kyungsoo really enjoyed this kind of morning. 

 

Chanyeol is now fully awake. He is just waiting for Jongdae to finished washing his face in the bathroom. Chanyeol fished his phonme and leande behind Kyungsoo so that Kyungsoo will not peek on his phone. Chanyeol texted Jongdae. 'Jongdae-ah. Later you secretly call my phone so that I can get out of Kyungsoo's ward and make everything in plan already when both of you arrive in Lotte World.' Jongdae who is in the Bathroom saw what Chanyeol texted him and replied back 'Okay. Make sure Kyungsoo will answer you and surprise him.'

 

After an hour. Its already 9 in the morning. Chanyeol and Jongdae are still eating breakfast. Then suddenly Chanyeol mouthed Jongdae secretly. 'Call my phone' Jongdae silently fished his phone, he didn't show his phone too much he secretly searched Chanyeol's number and ringed it. Jongdae put his phone back into his pocket so that Kyungsoo will not get suspicious.

 

Kyungsoo's attention diverted from the Television to Chanyeol's phone. Chanyeol glanced at him and picked his phone up. Kyungsoo is just staring at him intently. Chanyeol started to do his acting while Jongdae hungs his head low to avoid Chanyeol's lousy acting. Jongdae's biting his lips and even excused himself because Chanyeol's acting.

 

"Yeoboseyo?... NE?!..... I will go there immediately" Chanyeol hunged up and looked at Kyungsoo. Chanyeool pulled his best puppy face. Kyungsoo who is confused. "Who is that? And where are you going again?" Kyungsoo glared.

 

"It's mommy. I will go to house first. and be right back here. Later you can go out now. I already payed you hospital fee." Chanyeol said as he got up and carried his wallet, keys and his phone. Kyungsoo just glared nad crossed his arms in his chest. He's really mad that Chanyeol will leave him again. Before Chanyeol go. Chanyeol leaned onto Kyungsoo and kissed Kyungsoo's forehead. "I will be back or tell Jongdae to go to the hotel later. I will got o the Lotte World immediately. Hmm?" Kyungsoo didn't respons but he still glared at Chanyeol. "Don't act the kid card here"  Kyungsoo is really mad. And with that Chanyeol goes outside of Kyungsoo's ward.

 

"Sulking again?" Jongdae says as he leaned against the bathroom door. Kyungsoo laid down and cover himself with his blanket.

 

Jongdae get his phone again and texted Chanyeol

 

9:13AM

To: Chanyeol

From: Jongdae

"Your baby is sulking madly here.He cover himself with the blankets."

 

9:15AM

To: Jongdae

From Chanyeol

"I'm already walking in the streets to go to the hotel. I will take a shower first when I get out of here. It is clear to go to the hotel but prevent him from going inside the Lotte world."

 

9:20AM

To: Chanyeol

From: Jongdae

"Yah. Your baby is really sulking doesn't want to remove his blanket from himslef. What am I gonna do with this stubborn person?!"

 

Chanyeol found it really cute. What if he's witnessing the scene.Kyungsoo will probably embarrassed so much. Chanyeol is giggling while walking. He arrived at the hotel. He immediately went ot the bathroom to take a shower.

 

9:24AM

To: Jongdae

From: Chanyeol

"Tell him. I will mkae up to him. And tell the nurse that you will go after some minutes. I will just take a shower. I will text you again if I'm on the way to the parking to get my car."

 

Chanyeol took a shower good fro 10 mins. and wore the black longsleeves, black skinny jeans and a black necktie. His coat hangs on his arms. He will not wear it first because its too hot. He hid the suit hanger somewhere in the hotel and check everything that is not suspicious, but he left a Skinny jeans and a Mickey Mouse shirt again and a Mickey mouse headband at the closet for Kyungsoo to wear also a undergarment.

 

He locked the door and proceed first at the front desk

 

"Excuse me, I will leave the key of our hotel room here. The one who will pick up the key is named Jongdae and Kyungsoo." The female in the desk just nodded and took the keys from Chanyeol.

 

9:40AM

To: Jongdae

From: Chanyeol

"I'm at the parking already. Are you out of the hospital?"

 

9:42AM

To: Chanyeol

From: Jongdae

"Yes. god damn it!! It takes 20 mins to persuade Kyungsoo. This stubborn brat."

 

Chanyeol chuckled as he got inside of his car and safely drive to where he will picked the flower he bought earlier.

 

-------

 

 

Chanyeol parked his car and instantly went ot the store where he bought the flowers.

 

He pushed the door and a ring from the door alert the ahjussi.

 

"Ah! Young man. Are you getting already the flowers?" Chanyeol nodded "Uhm.. You might wait for a minute. I haven't wrapped the roses. I didn't forget it. It's just the wrappers for the roses just arrive right before you entered the store." The anhjussi scrathced his head. "It's okay ahjussi. Can I look how you wrapped them? and laso do you sell some sticky papers here?" The ahjussi nodded. Chanyeol punched into the air literally because he will leave some letters per flower.

 

Chanyeol bought 14 roses with 14 letters attached to the flower and a Whole bouquet of red roses. Yes. Chanyeol had a trouble carrying them, So the ahjussi helped him carry towards his car.

 

"Goodluck with your plan Young man. I hope you get a good answer from her." Chanyeol's face went red. and rubbed his nape. "Ah.. Ahjussi it's not a girl" Chanyeol smiled awkwardly, he's expecting rude words from the ahjussi but not.

 

"Oh!! That guy is really blessed that he had a Young, Tall and Handsome guy like you. I hope good realtionship to the both of you" Chanyeol bowed 90 degress "Thankyou ahjussi. And remember me. I will always buy floweers from your store." The ahjussi waved him a goodbye and Chanyeol bowed one last time.

 

He got inside of his car. ready to leave but he should inform first Jongdae. He fished his phone from his pants pockte and dialled Jongdae's phone

 

The first thing Chanyeol heard from the call is Kyungsoo whining. Chanyeol is laughing for hearing Kyungsoo whinig. He can imagine Kyungsoo is throwing pillows at the floor and jumping at the bed.

 

"Yah Chanyeol-ah!! Get here. Kyungsoo is getting insane. He want to play in Lotte World." Chanyeol laughed at Jongdae. Kyunbgsoo is throwing pillows at Jongdae.

 

"Jongdae. I haven't done with my plan. I will talk to some netizens around the Lotte World. Play with Kyungsoo first. I'm on my way to the Hotel."

 

"Faster faster!!! I'm blocking the room door here." Jongdae hunged up. Jongdae is trying so hard to play with Kyungsoo inside the room.

 

------

 

 

After 20mins. Chanyeol arrived at the Lotte World. He immediately went to the staff of thw whole Amusement park.

 

"Hello. Can I borrow a mic and the Sound System. I will just make an effort for my Someone special. I can pay how do you want?" The taffs are dumbfoundedly stare at him but thy agreed. Chanyeol even asked if he can lure 14 Childrens around the park. And in an instant Children rushed towrds the staff room with their mothers. Chanyeol explained to the mothers and the children what they will do. After he explained he went to the oparking to get theb 14 roses and a bouquet and also his coat.

 

He got back to the staff room. The mother's of the children saw how many flowers he bought and borught it in the Amusement park

 

'Wow. He's really serious about this guy.'

'I want to see both of them'

'He's really sweet. The guy who will be receiving this should be thankful to have this handsomely guy here'

'I'm jealous.'

'I think both of them will be really cute toether.'

'I will record everything later. AHH!! I'm excited.'

 

That's what Chanyeol heard from the mother's. They are supporting him so much. "You will see him later." Chanyeol said as he placed the bouquet inside the staff's room and also his coat. He brought out the 14 red roses with 14 letters.

 

"Uhm.. I will place you by orders because the flower had letters okay?" The children and Mother's nodded. The mother's intensly remembering the one before their son for that everything will go perfect. Chanyeol distribute the flower each one of the children.

 

"Okay before you disperse. Kyungsoo or the guy who im making effort to will be playing at the Skating rink. So all of you also the mothers will be with their children inside the rink and once the music started everyone will stop skating and the spotlight will be on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter