Chapter 24

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week passed already. Kyungsoo is at his house sleeping. Chanyeol is going to fetch him at his house and walk to school.

 

Kyungsoo had a good feeling going to school today, he felt happy and giddy that he's back to school again and also Chanyeol as his Boyfriend, but they decided to keep low profile. They don't want rumours to scatter around the campus immediately.

 

Soon, Chanyeol arrived at Soo's house. Kyungsoo's mom is really happy for both of them and wished to be stronger. Kyungsoo's mom knew what happened between Kyungsoo and Kai for the past years. She wished Chanyeol not to give up on Kyungsoo, because of his stubborness. Mrs. Do opened the door for him.

 

"Good Morning Chanyeol" Chanyeol bowed 90 degress to her. "Good Morning too Mrs. Do" She smiled at him and motioned his hands to go inside. Chanyeol has been in Kyungsoo's house for motnhs already and yet he acts like he is new to coming at their house. Chanyeol directly went to the sofa and sat down. "Chanyeol, You want to drink something?" She went to the kitchen. "Mrs. no need. I will just fetch Kyungso and go to school together" Mrs. Do cursed "!! I forgot to wake him up." Mrs. said as he walked to the stairs being stopped by Chanyeol. "Don't worry. I will wake him up. You can continue to prepare his sandwich for his breakfast." Mrs. looked worried. "You sure? Kyungsoo is really stubborn when waking up." Chanyeol nodded and grinned at her. Chanyeol climbed the stair and didn't even knocked at Soo's room. 

 

He slowly opened the door. A loud snore echoed in the room. He saw Kyungsoo sprawled in an awkward way in his bed. Chanyeol chuckled. He sat beside Kyungsoo and fixed his posture. Chanyeol showered him with his kisses to wake him up. Kyungsoo just groaned and turned his back to Chanyeol. Chanyeol pulled his shoulder to face him back again. Kyungsoo is resisting it, The smaller grabbed a pillow and throw it to where he is pulling him., but Chanyeol caught the pillow before he throw it. Kyungsoo kept on throwing the pillow he grabbed but it is still in the same position. He lift his head looked behind him. There's a Smiling widely Chanyeol beside him. Kyungsoo pulled the pillow and covered it in his face and groaned loudly not wanting to wake up. "Why are you here?" Kyungsoo said with his deep morning voice. "Yah it's already school time and your sleeping here." Kyungsoo didn't reply "Come on, You will go to school today and learn."Chanyeol grabbed the smaller's ankle and pulled him out of bed, But a stubborn Kyungsoo strikes again and climbed up to his bed and wrapped himself a burrito out of his comforter.That is really big mistake that Kyungsoo made.

 

Chanyeol easily carried Kyungsoo, the latter inside the comforter can't move, he kept non wriggling his body. Chanyeol placed him down when they arrived at the bathroom. Chanyeol pulled the comforter off him and instantly closed the bathroom door. Kyungsoo is pulling the door but it can't be open. On the other side Chanyeol is pulling the door knob so that Kyungsoo can't open it. "Open it please?" Kyungsoo said sleepily. "No. Take a quick shower and I will open this." Kyungsoo scratched his head. "I don't want to" Kyungsoo whined. " You don't want?" Chanyeol asked and decided to . Kyungsoo hummed in response and knocking the door softly. "You really don't want?" Chanyeol is smiling widely at the other side of the door. "I don't want" Kyungsoo felt that something was wrong. Chanyeol kept on askin him if I don't want to take shower. "You don't want because you want me to clean you?" Chanyeol said sarcastically.. Kyungsoo's mind awoke right away and locked the door. "No. no. I will shower now." Chanyeol heard Kyungsoo's voice. 'He's mind is awaken now' "Faster or else....." "Yes. yes. I'm showering now."

 

Chanyeol went back to Soo's room to fix his bed and prepare his clothes for school. Chanyeol laid his unifrom in his bed and went to the Living room for Kyungsoo to have his own time to prepare himself. "Is Kyungsoo awake now?" Mrs. Do asked as pe passed an Orange juice at Chanyeol The taller nodded. "How can handle his stuborness in just a short time" Chanyeol smiled widely after he took a sip of the juice. "i just and bam his mind is awake now." Kyungsoo is rushing downstairs to grab his sandwich and grabbed Chanyeol's hand. "Omma. We'll be going now." Kyungsoo said as he put his shoes and rushed outside.

 

"Why are you in a hurry?" Chanyeol said, they are currently walking to their school. "We'll be late if you kept on telling my mom your stories." Kyungsoo said while munching his sandwich. Chanyeol looked at him, Kyungsoo coincidentally looked at hiim too.Chanyeol looked at his sandwich and back to Soo's eyes.Kyungsoo might understand what Chanyeol is saying through his eyes and hand him his sandwich."You can eta it all." Kyungsoo said as he passed the sandwich. Chanyeol shook his head and opened his mouth. Kyungsoo sighed loudly, he shoved the sandwich in his mouth. "Do you have to be like this if I have food?" Kyungsoo asked him. Chanyeol nodded. and instantly glared at him. "I'm just joki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter