Chapter 12

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo's eyes widened "W-WHAT?!" Kyungsoo's face is red as what Chanyeol expected.

 

"I. said. kiss. me." Chanyeol said and tapped his lips.

 

"No! I don't want" 

 

"Why? I will drown you" After Chanyeol said he submerged himself again and Kyungsoo hugged him again tightly. Chanyeol is smiling widely he got so many hugs from Kyungsoo.

 

"Stop doing that you ." Kyungsoo said while wipping his face.

 

"What did you just call me?" 

 

"" As Kyungsoo said the word he submeregd again longer this time and hugged him more tightly than earlier. He lift himself again.

 

"What did you just call me again?"

 

"N-nothing" Kyungsoo said while coughing.

 

"Good. Now kiss me to forgive you completely." 

 

"Can't you change it to other?" Kyungsoo asked, he's really blushing madly because Chanyeol is persuading him, to kiss him. "Anio." Chanyeol said deadpanned.

 

Kyungsoo just stayed quiet. "Still don't want?" Kyungsoo knew he will submerged himself again. So he prepared for it, he closed his eyes and held his breath but nothing happened. When he opened his eyes Chanyeol submerged himself. Chanyeol knew that Kyungsoo prepared himself so he waited Kyungsoo to let his guard off.

 

"ING STOP!!" Kyungsoo shouted. He's coughing badly. "Not until you kis-" Chanyeol was cutted off by Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo knew that Chanyeol is not going to stop pestering him to kiss him. So he kissed him immediately. Chanyeol was shocked for a second. He replied to his kiss and closed his eyes.

 

Chanyeol hold Kyung's head and pushed his head to deepened the kiss. Kyungsoo lost his mind for a second. He pulled broke the kiss but Chanyeol is pushing his head towards him. Wanting more.

 

"Stop. I kissed you already. So you forgive now." Kyungsoo said.

 

"You didn't even let me finished what I was saying before you kissed me. So, it is invalid." Chanyeol as he tried to separate Kyungsoo from him.

 

"MWO?!"

 

"If you just let me finished what I said earlier. Your so eager to kiss me huh?" Chanyeol teased Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hit his head again. 

 

"What are you gonna say by the way?" Kyungsoo said deadpanned.

 

"Not until you kiss me for the rest of the day" Chanyeol wriggled his brows and smirked.

 

Kyungsoo doesn't know what to say. Chanyeol advances near the edge of the pool and pushed him to sit. Meanwhile Chanyeol is still down in the pool. 

 

"So you didn't protest so Im getting a lot of kisses from you." Chanyeol smirked. "No! We're not even dating yet in a relationship to kiss you all day."

 

"Not all couples can kiss each other. Maybe someday you're the one who will beg kisses from me." Chanyeol kept on smirking.

 

" you." Kyungsoo kicked Chanyeol's chest. He got up and wrapped himself in  towel and went inside to take a shower.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

Chanyeol is still outside and seated in a chair texting somebody, He kept on smiling when his phone beeped.

 

"Yes, we have a brown color. Would you like to get one?"

 

Chanyeol replied instantly.

 

"Yes please and I want it to be delivered here in our house."

 

It took a minute before he got another message from the same number.

 

"Okay. Do you want to customize his name or we will picked for you?"

 

Chanyeol can't think of a cute name.

 

"Uhm.. Do you think Podo is a good name for him?"

 

After a minute again. "Yes, It is cute. It suits him well. Okay. How about  the foods and other grooming materials?"

 

"Yes picked all the best grooming materials for him. And deliver him after lunch to this address (punched his address *can't think of any address*)"

 

Chanyeol stood up and walked inside. He is still wet. He went directly to his room to take a shower.

 

Kyungsoo is at the kitchen finding something good to eat.

 

Right after Chanyeol took a shower. He received a text

 

"Okay. Your order is on their way on your address"

 

"Thankyou so much."

 

Chanyeol feels so giddy. We has a surprise for Kyungsoo and its on their way. He can't help himself, He's so excited. He wants to see what will be Kyungsoo's reaction.

 

 

 

(Let's skip)

 

 

 

Lunch Time.

 

Both of them eating in the dining area. They are both quiet, not uttering a word. But Chanyeol kept on looking at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo knows that Chanyeol is looking at him so he dare not to look back.

 

After a minute. Chanyeol excused himself from the dining area. He went to his room and locked it. He opened his drawer and get a piece of paper that is rolled. He put the paper in his pocket. He can't help himself feels so excited.

 

Just after he got out of the room. The intercom rang. Chanyeol hurriedly ran down the stairs and shouted that he is the one who will get it. Kyungsoo who is puzzled by his actions and just continued to eat.

 

 

 

Chanyeol opened the gate. He jumped up and down what just he saw.

 

A Little Cute Brown Pug that he ordered earlier.

 

 

A collar attached at him and says "My name is Podo ^^" Chanyeol can't really contain his giddyness. He carried the Podo and cooed him.

 

He put back Podo in a bag and payed the person and handled him the other materials that he needed for Podo. "Podo is quite trained. So, you can gave him signals or actions and he will do it." The person said. Chanyeol smiled "Thankyou. I was about to gave a paper to my special someone but I want something he really likes so I ordered Podo immediately. I want to surprise him." The person just smiled and nodded "Well, Goodluck with that. Have a good day sir. And he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter