Chapter 52

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo is crying, he doesn't know why he is crying though. It's just so sweet that he can't take it anymore. Chanyeol is kneeling infront of him and waiting for his answer.

 

 

 

At first, Chanyeol's smile is really bright. As soon as, Kyungsoo took more seconds of silence, his smile falters. His eyes are getting so worried. 'Why is he not answering me. Did I make it too fast?' Chanyeol questioned himself.

 

 

 

Mrs. Do, Mrs. Park, Mr. Park and Yura, also the students around them that are witnessing the happenings is getting so worried too. 'What is he thinking again? I thought he really love him.' Mrs. Do thought worriedly.

 

 

 

Daddy Park and Mommy Park are getting worried for both of them. But most worried to Chanyeol. 'What if Kyungsoo didn't want to marry him? What if Kyungsoo is still not ready? What if Kyungsoo wanted to chase his dreams?' Mrs. Park thought in horror. 

 

 

This was a good opportunity for them to tie their vows but Kyungsoo is not answering.

 

 

 

Chanyeol's smile faded already. He thought that he moved too fast. He was about to stand up to comfort Kyungsoo and understanding his feelings when he heard a whisper. 'Yes.'

 

Chanyeol eyes widened, he look at Kyungsoo who is covering his eyes. "D.....D-Did you say something?" Chanyeol wanted to make sure if he really is the one who he heard who said a 'Yes.' Kyungsoo nodded. Chanyeol's smile begin to flash again

 

"Yes. I will marry you Chanyeol." Kyungsoo exclaimed quite loud. Chanyeol smiled creepily, He reached for his hands to make him wear their engagement ring. Chanyeol stood up and hugged Kyungsoo tightly. Everyone clapped their hands and squeals in happiness for both of them; some teared up. Jongdae, filmed everything. Even Chanyeol said that the cameramen who are covering the whole prom is willing to film the happenings too. Jongdae stopped filming and clapped his hands. 'Proud bestfriend here' Jongdae thought as a tear escaped his eyes. 

 

Everyone still clapping their hands to the two-newly-engaged in the middle. Just then, Mr. Park chanted '뽀뽀' (Kiss on korean) And with that everyone joined him and started to chant it more louder. Chanyeol heard it even though he can hear Kyungsoo lightly sobbing in his embrace. Chanyeol is tearing up also but he managed not to cry. He wiped his tears and Kyungsoo still clinging in his nape. Chanyeol distanced himself from Kyungsoo and the smaller did the same.

 

Chanyeol held on his cheeks. He wiped his tears with his thumbs and traced his jawline. Chanyeol gave him a sweet smile and leaned forward to capture his lips. Everyone ready their phone and snap a photo of them. Squealing continues. Chanyeol kissed him until their lips are swollen enough.

 

Kyungsoo felt quite movement in abdomen, the baby is kicking. Kyungsoo looked at his abdomen and whispered to Chanyeol "He's kicking." Chanyeol smiled and hugged Kyungsoo. Well, they can't still reveal to everyone that Kyungsoo is pregnant. Chanyeol carried him to seat in their seats again. 

 

 

That's how they end their prom.

 

 

-----

 

 

2 months after.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Jongdae graduated already. They have their freedom now. No more waking up at 7 in the morning. No more stressing homewrokd and paperworks. They have their freedom.

 

Kyungsoo decided to not go to college first because he is 6 and a half months pregnant now. The bump is really showing from his shirt and the baby is continiously kicking on his belly. 

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are lying down in the bed, still not grabbing their lunch downstairs. Kyungsoo is in between of Chanyeol's legs and his back is leaned on his chest; while Chanyeol's back leaned on the headboard. They are playing video games. Chanyeol missed playing with him just like the old times. Chanyeol kept on kissing his crown, Kyungsoo is used to it. Sometimes, Chanyeol will immediately just kiss him out of nowhere and run outside. Kyungsoo just found it really cute.

 

Kyungsoo is busy playing with Chanyeol. At that time, Their baby is kicking inside of Kyungsoo. He placed one of his hand and wanted to feel it in his hands. Well it is quite painful but it worth the pain. Chanyeol noticed Kyungsoo's hand. "What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. Kyungsoo tilted his head up and smiled sweetly. "He's moving." Chanyeol eyes widened and placed his palm in Kyungsoo's bell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter