Chapter 23

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning came, The sun rose brightly, birds chirping outside the window, comfy bed and a comfy hug, he can smeel the scent of Chanyeol that can relax him and his hot breath against his nose and cheeks. But a loud ring echoed through the room. Kyungsoo stirred at his sleep, Kyungsoo wants more sleep and he so comfortable in their position right now. The ringin sound is freaking annoying and it doesn't stop. The smaller guy slowly opened his eyes . Just then the ringing sounds suddenly turned off., the first thing is that he is so god-damn close to Chanyeol but he liked it anyways, Kyungsoo snuggle to the crook of the tallers shoulder  and wrapped his hand into the latter's neck. Chanyeol didn't even move, nor made a possible noise for waking him up. Chanyeol just continued snoring. Kyungsoo slept again for a while, he just want everything to last and also he is still abnned from going to school and Chanyeol who is always there for him and not bothering to leave me alone in his house nor in my house. Kyungsoo instantly drifted to dreamland once again.

 

 

Jongdae and Baekhyun are in school now, Obviously Jongdae will wait again for him at the school gate,but when Jongdae arrived at the school gate early, he already saw Baekhyun standing at the school gate. Jongdae without hesitations he hid in the alley before the school. Jongdae kept on peeking from the side of the alley to survey Baekhyun's actions. Baekhyun kept on looking on his phone, he's like waiting for someone or something. Jongdae fished his phone and texted Baekhyun.

 

"Baekkie, Where are you? I'm going to be late later." Jongdae lied. He saw Baekhyun reading his message and a ring from his phone alerted him that he received a new message. And it's from Baekhyun.

 

"I'm still at home. I'm on my way already It's okay. I will just go inside, if your going to be late." Baekhyun lied too. Jongdae can clearly see that the one standing at the school gate is Baekhyun. He ringed Baekhyun's number at the same time he's peeking. He is actually Baekhyun. He saw picked up the phone and his mouth movement can match with the sound in his phone. "Uhm.. Sorry Baekhyun I accidentally called your number. Bye" Jongdae hunged up fastly and leaned his back into the wall. He's gonna wait for something to happen. He can smell something fishy will happen.

 

 

 

After 10 minuted of hiding, Baekhyun is still standing in front. 'I wonder if he's waiting for me or waiting for someone.' Jongdae thought. 

 

Jongdae was about to walk towards Baekhyun when a black van appeared infront of him. The windows rolled and he's like talking to someone. Jongdae attempted to go nearer to him to hear what they are talking about. Jongdae hid behind the trash bins near Baekhyun.

 

"I want you to text this number and threat him, Scare him or even death threat. Just a threat and don't do anything further more or else all you are dead to me. Is that clear to everyone? I started already my move when I was in Lotte World, He was in the hospital for sure. Now, Just threat him okay?" Everyone inside the van nodded "Yes, Crystal" They all said unison "Okay here's the number *Insert phone number* that is Kyungsoo's number and take care of him now scoot. before anyone can see me talking to you." Jongdae jolt like a lightining, He fished his phone trying to snap a picture of Baekhyun and talking to some guys in the van. Jongdae tried to record it but the voice of Baekhyun is not audible in the record, atleast he got an evidence and laso the plate number of the van. He expected this that Baekhyun is behind all of this and the reason why did Kyungsoo got in the hospital.Right after the van departed Baekhyun stood again in his spot. Jongdae is finding a right timing to appear. Just then the bus came to drop-off some students inside the bus, Jongdae tried to mix himself in the crowd and made his way towards Baekhyun.

 

"I thought you we're going to be late?" Baekhyun said quite surpirsed. "After I fixed myself I immediately went outside, Mom left me alone in the house and didn't left something for me just money for school." Jongdae tried to act normal as possible, He is probably gonna tell Chanyeol everything. Baekhyun doesn't suspect a thing for Jongdae who saw the whole incident. They entered their school and directly went to their classroom for their first period.

 

 

------

 

 

Kyungsoo was awoken by the ringin sound again, he groaned loudly and still the same position where he tucked his head in the crook of Chanyeol's shoulder.  He opened his eyes, his hair sticks like a moo it. He carefully lifted Chanyeol's arms that are secured in his torso. After he got out of his grip he picked up the pillow beside him and replace himself with a pillow. Kyungsoo is still annoyed with the ringing thing. He was searching for his phone, but he can't find it. He wondered if his mom texted him already. He's been out for 2 or 3 days already.

 

Kyungsoo went to the walk-in closet of Chanyeol and find something to wear comfortable. He got a sweatshirt and a sweat pants because Chanyeol is too big and also his shirt and short are too big for him. He tiptoed right after he got out of the walk-in closet not wanting to wake up the altter who is snoring loudly. He went to the bathroom to clean himself.

 

Right after he finished showering he carefully opened the bathroom door and still a snoring Chanyeol in the bed. He still carefully went out of the door and directly go down to make a breakfast. Chanyeol's maid is on day-off so no one's gonna make breakfast for them, just Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo wander around the drawers to find something to prepare for his lazy boyrfirend. The drawers are absolutely nothing., nothing inside just an empty space. "Why he doesn't even stock foods in drawers. What the use of this?! Stupid giant" Kyungsoo muttered under his breath. He walked through the refrigirator, And yes there are some but not enough for Chanyeol's appetite. "Should I go out and buy something? But instant noodles are not good for our health. Should I go to the market?" Kyungsoo decided to make a coffee first and listing something to buy in the market.. He finnished his to-but-list and also his coffee. He made one coffee for Chanyeol too, Just in case if Chanyeol woke up without him in the house. He put the coffee in the dinning table and got a sticky note in the living room. 

 

'Drink this coffee first, You don't have food in here. So I decided to go to the market to buy some food. Don't worry about me okay? I will probably go back. Saranghae -Soo <3" Kyungsoo wrote in the note and placed it beside the coffee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter