Chapter 8

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right after Kyungsoo got home his mom greeted him while Kyungsoo is removing his shoes and putting it to the shoe rack.

 

"How's your day honey?" Mrs. Do asked while gesturing him to give his backpack to his mom. He gave his mom a peck in her cheeks.

 

"It's okay. I had a lot of fun earlier even though I really hate our activity in our last class." Kyungsoo sigh loudly. He's really tired.

 

"Don't get too tired honey okay? Your illness is getting really worst." Mrs. Do said worriedly and patted Kyung's back. "Atleast you had fun. I noticed when your going inside, Chanyeol was at the gate. Why didn't you let him in?" 

 

Kyungsoo felt his heart beating fast again by just hearing Chanyeol's name and blushed lightly but it can be seen because of his pale skin. Sometimes he wishes he had a tanned skin so that no one can knew when he's blushing.

 

"I-uhh.. He got to go immediately." Kyungsoo said while making his way to his room. However, Mrs. Do noticed Kyungsoo's sudden shyness and also a light pink tint in his ears.

 

Kyungsoo already in stairs halfway to his room and Mrs. Do eyeing him while climbing the stairs. "I never knew that you have a shy side with your friend Kyungsoo-ah" Mrs. Do mumbled and went to the kitchen to finished the dinner.

 

 

Meanwhile at Kyungsoo's room. He got out of his bathroom door feeling fresh. He grabbed some comfortable clothes. A t-shirt and shorts.

 

His phone vibrates and beeped in his bedside table. He picked it up and saw the messaged came from Chanyeol

 

He immediately opened the message.

 

"Are you free friday night?" Chanyeol texted him. Kyungsoo feels so giddy all of sudden. It's like he's arranging a date for the two of them. He went out of his room and went to the Kitchen where his mom is.

 

"Mom. Can I go out on friday night?" Kyungsso asked and simled at his mom cutely. 'Why is my son being cute all of sudden' Mrs. Do thought.

 

"Having a date on friday baby?" Mrs. Do smirked at him while placing the dishes in the dining table. Kyungsoo blushed and looked at his phone, didn't know what to reply.

 

"Oh. You're blushing Kyungsoo." Mrs. Do more and Kyungsoo is still blushing trying to cover his face. "Who are you going to date on friday huh?" Mrs Do seated next to Kyungsoo and held his hands trying to comfort his son.

 

"Ommaa~~~" Kyungsoo whined. Kyungsoo's face is red. Mrs. Do is giggling by his sons cuteness. 

 

"So who is it?" Mrs. Do is still forcing him to tell her who is he going to date.

 

"It's not a date Omma." Still whining. "It's just a friendly hang-out with my friend." Kyungsoo pouted cutely. Mrs. Do can't stand his cuteness, She pinched both of his cheeks.

 

"Yah. Why are you acting cute huh?" Mrs. Do said while gritting his teeth "Who is that friend huh Kyungsoo?"

 

Kyungsoo can't speak normally because his mom is still pinching his cheeks until it becomes red.

 

"It's just Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said and another beeped from his phone. He hurriedly opened the messaged and it's from Chanyeol again.

 

"Maybe you can sleepover here? You want? Let's play all night." Kyungsoo blushed with Chanyeol's idea. Mrs. Do took a peek in his phone.

 

Mrs. Do saw that Chanyeol is asking permission if Kyungsoo wants to sleepover to their place. Kyungsoo shoved his phone away to his mom and locked his phone and placed it in his pocket.

 

"You can sleepover to them" Kyungsoo looked at Mrs. Do feeling surprised. His mom never gave Kyungsoo freedom like other teenagers out there. Mrs. Do just nodded, She knows Kyungsoo will asks questions. So she already gave him the persmission that he can go to Chanyeol's place.

 

"Really mom?" Kyungsoo is now smiling widely.

 

"Yes." Kyungsoo hugged her mom and showered her with his kisses.

 

"Thankyou Omma!!!!! You're the best." Kyungsoo said while running through the stairs.

 

Mrs. Do sighed a relief. She can now see a bubbly, happy and cute Kyungsoo. She wished that everyday Kyungsoo is always like that. Happy.

 

 

After Kyungsoo got into his room, he immediately fished his phone from his pocket. There's already 5 messages he missed and allof that from Chanyeol.

 

'Soo :('

'Why aren't you replying?'

'Are you mad?'

'It's okay if you don't want :('

'Soo.. Kyungie. Reply to me :('

 

Kyungsoo giggled at  Chanyeol's cute messages to him. He feels like he's really important to him. His heart is beating so fast again and butterflies in his stomach. He really can't decribe the feeling, he just want to be with Chanyeol every second.

 

'Omg!!! Am I really falling to him?' Kyungsoo thought.

'What if I get hurt?'

'What if he doesn't like me back?'

'What if he's just flirty?'

'What if I'm just like a past time for him'

 

Kyungsoo ruffled his hair in those 'What if's..' that he's thinking.

 

'My mom said that I can sleepover in your house at friday ^^' Kyungsoo replied. Just a minute after. His phone beeped again.

 

'Really? Yes!! We will buy some foods before we go home. Is that okay? We don't have enough stock here.' Chanyeol replied.

 

'It's okay. I will cook. Is it okay?' Kyungsoo replied. Kinda embarrassed.

 

'It's okay. No one is home on friday. That's why I invited you.' Chanyeol replied in a flash.

 

Kyungsoo's mom shouting at the kitchen telling him to go down and have dinner already.

 

'Okay. I'm looking forward to this :) I gotta go. My mom is calling me downstairs' Kyungsoo replied and left his phone in his bed and ran down to the kitchen to eat.

 

 

------------

 

*Fast forward to Friday*

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter