Chapter 38

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: First of all. this is gonna be short update only. I don't want to disappoint you but this is what I planned already.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chanyeol woke up by Kyungsoo's alarm clock and felt his arms are heavy. He turned to the other side where he can face Kyungsoo just to see Kyungsoo's clinging onto his hands like it was his life. Chanyeol slowly pulled his hands because he wants to go to the bathroom.

 

Kyungsoo who is in deep sleep but it was time for school now. He felt Chanyeol's arms is moving so he hugged it tighter so it cannot escape. Chanyeol really wanted to go to the bathroom. Nature calls. Yet Kyungsoo is not letting Chanyeol's arms go. "Kyungsoo let go of my amrs. I need to go to the bathroom." Chanyeol said hurriedly and Kyungsoo didn't even move. Nor is he listening. "Kyungsoo. Let go.." Chanyeol whined.

 

 

Jongdae and Mrs. Do went to Kyungsoo's room when they heard Chanyeol's whining loudly. The sight was just cute. Chanyeol is seating on the bed and whining, trying to pull his arms from Kyungsoo that is really in deep sleep. Of course, Mrs. Do is to the rescue. She went closer and pulled Kyungsoo's arms to let the taller's arms go. Chanyeol is still weak, he still have quite headache. So Jongdae helped him to go to the bathroom.

 

Mrs. Do is tapping Kyungsoo's shoulder "Yah. Your so stubborn again. Wake up now and go to school with Jongdae. Chanyeol will stay here until he is fully rested." Mrs. Do said and Kyungsoo strected his limbs and make his way to the bathroom to have shower. Jongdae had an extra unifrom in Kyungsoo's closet.

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up and fixe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter