Chapter 22

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol went to a fancy restaurant. Chanyeol brought them there because it is his favorite restaurant in whole Seoul.

 

"Why did you bring us into a fancy restaurant. Our clothes doesn't fit to be here" Kyungsoo said and Jongdae nodded to agree with Kyungsoo. Chanyeol just smiled at them. "It's okay. There's nothing bad with your clothes though." Both of them sighed defeatedly.

 

They are waiting to be seated but one of the staffs knew Chanyeol.

 

"Oh!! Chanyeol why are here? Your mom is busy." It turns out that the staff is Chanyeol's sister that is helping their mom tonight in their restaurant. Kyungsoo nudges Chanyeol's arms.

 

"Who is she? and what mom?" Kyungsoo asked curiously. "Oh!!? Is he the one you're talking about Chanyeol for the past week? He's really cute." But his sister  picnhed Jongdae's cheeks instead of Kyungsoo. Chanyeol let a awkard cough. "Ah.... Noona.." Chanyeol said feeling embarrassed same with Jongdae. "Yes Yeol?" She said while pinching Jongdae's cheeks. "Noona. He not the one I'm talking about. It's this one." Chanyeol scratched his nape and mouthed Jongdae a 'Sorry'

 

"But why? He's cute though." Chanyeol really wants to get inside and let Jongdae explain to his sister everything. "I'm not the one who's Chanyeol saying about." Jongdae hardly said for Chanyeol's sister constant pinching. Chanyeol's sister is confused. "Its this one. This shortie, who takes Chanyeol's heart" Jongdae said as he pointed at Kyungsoo who is hiding behind Chanyeol afraid being pinched by his noona. Chanyeol's sister instantly bowed at Jongdae "Sorry. I thought you we're the one that Chanyeol is talking about." She looked at Kyungsoo who is hiding behind Chanyeol.

 

"Sorry. uhm.-?" He looked at Kyungsoo asking for his name. "Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo said. "Why are hiding? Are you afraid of what just happen to your friend? Don't worry. I will not do it." Kyungsoo is still hesitating to reveal his face to her. Before Kyungsoo removed his face behind Chanyeol. Chanyeol stopped him. "Wait. Promise me noona you will not pinch his cheeks?" She nodded "Promise you will not coo him like a baby?" She nodded again. "God damn it Chanyeol. It's like i'm gonna murder him." She said slightly annoyed, she can't wait to see his face. "Well, you might." She ignored Chanyeol and pulled thw wrist of Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol immediately regretted that he didn't tried stop his sister. Chanyeol's sister probably broke all the promises that Chanyeol said to her. Kyungsoo is struggling from the clutches of his sister. Jongdae is laughing his out, Chanyeol's sister really like cute stuffs for sure. She pinches Kyungsoo's cheeks like it's a fluffy teddy bear until is turned red. Kyungsoo had tears pooling his eyes because Chanyeol's sister is pinching him too hard. She is having a hard time to controlling herself because of the cuteness of Chanyeol. Thankfully Chanyeol saperate his noona's hands from Kyungsoo's cheeks, Kyungsoo placed both of his hands to cover his cheeks and to wipe some of tears streaming down. Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo instantly. Chanyeol knew he's hurting from the grip of his sister. Jongdae came closer to Kyungsoo and rubbed Kyungsoo's back in a soothing manner.

 

Chanyeol's sister was taken aback by their friends being protective. "I'm sorry Kyungsoo. I cannot control myself. It's just your cute and I want to pinch your cheeks all day." Chanyeol tsked "Find us a seat now. We're hungry." Chanyeol said and his sister fastly finding a seat for them.

 

"It's okay. She's not here now" Chanyeol pushed him enough to see his face. Right after Chanyeol pushed him Jongdae tilted his head to look at Kyungsoo and without delay he laughed loudly. Even Chanyeol is biting the back of his hands avoiding to laugh out loud. Kyungsoo didn't know what they are laughing at and pouted sadly. Chanyeol hugged him again to comfort the smaller guy.

 

"Aww. Baby don't be sad your kinda.... haha. Kinda cute actually. It's just....." Chanyeol pushed him again to looked at his cheeks. But he received a death glare from the smaller. "Your cheeks baby. It's so red." Jongdae is can't get over with Kyungsoo's cheeks, Chanyeol pressed his lips together to form a thin line to prevent him from laughing. Kyungsoo covered his cheeks and glared at them. As he saw Jongdae he realized that his cheeks too had a shade of red in his cheeks. Kyungsoo smirked and looked at Chanyeol. The latter is confused why does Kyungsoo smirking at him.

 

Soon, Kyungsoo reached for Chanyeol's cheeks and pinched it hardly enough to make his cheeks a little red too. Chanyeol whimpered in pain and cover his cheeks. "Now you understand my situation." Kyungsoo said and crossed his arms in his chest. Just then, Chanyeol's sister come out again and laugh lightly. because all of them hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter