Chapter 34

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One month passed, It is Kyungsoo's birthday. Chanyeol is up to something again.

A day before his birthday, Chanyeol coax Jongdae to be the one to film the surprise fo Kyungsoo. It takes hours before Jongdae approved that he will do it on the day of Kyungsoo's birthday.

 

 

-

 

Kyungsoo woke up with his alarm blaring in his room. He groaned and doesn't want to wake up yet but his mom busted in his room "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNGIE!!!" Mrs. Do shouted while entering with a cake in his hands. Kyungsoo is still in daze but felt so delighted instantly to see his mom so happy and greeting him a happy birthday.

 

"Thankyou Eomma" Kyungsoo said sleepily as he smooched on her cheeks and blew the candles. He wished that his mom will accept his condition, Yes Kyungsoo still not said about his condition. He also wished that he will fulfill his dreams and wished all his best for both of them (Kyungsoo & Chanyeol) especially they are having a baby soon.

 

He took a bath and fixed himself for school. He feels better today, no morning sickness. Well, maybe later. He grab his school bag and phone and observed it that he doesn't get any message from Chanyeol since last night. He didn't say that he will fetch him. Kyungsoo felt so disappointed.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo went down to the kitchen to have his breakfast, Mrs. Do noticed his sadness aura. However, Mrs. Do is also part of Chanyeol's plan. She would not comfort him until Chanyeol gave his surprise later. "Eat your breakfast and I will walk you to you school." Mrs. Do said happily, Kyungsoo looked at him even though his emotionless, she can see a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Chanyeol will not fetch me today? He didn't texted me nor called me last night" Kyungsoo pouted.

 

"Maybe he need rest honey. Cheer up its your birthday." Mrs. Do rubbed his shoulder, Kyungsoo sighed loudly and started to dig in his breakfast. As what he really expected his mom walked him to school. Today was friday and they have early dismissal later, lunch. So Chanyeol got only like 4 to 5 hours to prepare. Mrs. Do waited for Kyungsoo to get inside. In a minute Chanyeol's car appeared. "Mrs. Do let's go." Mrs. Do get inside and Chanyeol drove of to buy for his surprise. Chanyeol will be absent for the day just to make Kyungsoo's Birthday special to him.

 

Kyungsoo arrived at his room, his classmates didn't greet him and Chanyeol is not around. 'Maybe he's late' Kyungsoo doesn't want to overthink. But he only got, like 5 minutes before the class starts. Kyungsoo is whining inside him 'Why isn't he coming yet' He keeps on looking into his phone expecting a text from him.

 

While Jongdae is spying his moves. He is accomplice with Chanyeol's plan. Jongdae gripped his phone and texted Chanyeol "Yah. Seems like Kyungsoo is going to cry right now. I cannot handle him when he break down here. I'm also guarding Baekhyun."

 

On the other side, Chanyeol is chuckling with Jongdae's message "Tell him I can't go to school today. Something is up etc. Cover it up for please?" Chanyeol replied back. "Chanyeol-ah, Should we buy letter balloons" Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo's mom who is really eager to buy. "Yes also a normal balloon. Oh also Helium Tank. I almost forgot it." Chanyeol scratched his nape and find a helium tank. Mrs. Do told the crew to find letter contains Kyungsoo's name.

 

Chanyeol was finding Helium Tank but something caught his eyes while walking. He walked closely to look at the item. "Shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter