Chapter 43

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun keeps on leaning forward to capture Chanyeol's lips but Chanyeol is doing everything to evade it. Baekhyun cupped his chin to look at him straightly but Chanyeol vigourously trying to escape from Baekhyun's clutches. "Don't resist it or else you regret it" Baekhyun smirked.

 

"I rather be punished than to kissed a ing crazy like you" Chanyeol growled in anger. Baekhyun grrabed his cheeks furiously and locked their lips together. Chanyeol looked at him in horror. Chanyeol moved his head furiously and spit everything in his mouth "ing disgusting" Chanyeol said frantic.

 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes, not wanting to see what is happening, The pain. The agony. The hurtful sight. His heart is shattering into pieces. He keeps on saying on his mind that he is very sorry for Chanyeol that he can't last long. Kyungsoo heard a kissing sound in the room, he shut his eyes even more tighter and tears streaming down and lips pursued together.

 

'M-Mianhae. I-I tried my best to last long Chanyeol-ah. But I-I can't handle it now.'

 

"I'm sorry...." Kyungsoo said in whisper. Baekhyun leave them again to get something outside of the room. Chanyeol heard what Kyungsoo said, he saw Kyungsoo's crying and saying 'I'm sorry' Chanyeol knew that he is sure he witnessed what happened.

 

"For what K-Kyungsoo-ah?" Chanyeol is become worried now. It is the second time he heard Kyungsoo talk after they are locked up there.

 

"I'm sorry Chanyeol. I-I can't hold any longer..." Kyungsoo whispered as he cried more. Chanyeol become so alerted and in panic in an instant.

 

"No. Kyungsoo. Don't say that. You can handle it for more. Please. Kyungsoo. Don't say that." Chanyeol said worriedly, he is uneasy on his chair now. Kyungsoo kept on tear shedding with eyes closed.

 

"Kyungsoo-yah. Look at me... Kyungsoo-yah. Kyungsoo-yah!!!! K-KYUNGSOO-YAH!!" Chanyeol shouted at him, Kyungsoo still refuses to look at him. Just then, Baekhyun came into the room again with his Heretic's fork in his hands. Chanyeol saw it again. It was the fork that he used on Kyungsoo 2 days ago.

 

Baekhyun walked towards the direction of Kyungsoo, Chanyeol panicked immediately "No. Don't you dare put it on Kyungsoo you ing ." Chanyeol cursed him. Baekhyun looked at him quite thinking.

 

"Why not? Or you would like to recieve it?" Baekhyun didn't waste any seconds as he walked towards Chanyeol with the heretic's fork in front of him. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol's head up and instantly locked the heretic's fork in Chanyeol's neck.

 

 

Chanyeol is groaning in pain. The tip of the fork is going deep in his chin and in between of his collarbones. (In the middle. Like in the picture I've given the last time) Blood oozing down to his shirt. Chanyeol is clenching his teeth so hard trying to cope up with the pain. He can't imagine how Kyungsoo bear it for hours. Shortly, his neck started to strain now.

 

Baekhyun is just looking at him evilly. He turned to his back "Kyungsoo. Why won't you open your eyes and see how Chanyeol or your lover is groaning in pain right in front of your eyes. It will be fun to watch it though" Baekhyun laughed as he went beside Kyungsoo. "Watch it Kyungsoo." Baekhyun said as he forcefully turned Kyungsoo's head in front of him.

 

Kyungsoo still clenching his eyes really hard, but Baekhyun keeps on saying 'Watch it Kyungsoo' He even pulled his hair backwards. Kyungsoo graoned in pain. Kyungsoo's eyes are now wide open, Baekhyun released his hair and Kyungsoo catch a glimpse of what Chanyeol's condition right now. He instantly shut his eyes, he doesn't want to see Chanyeol is suffering in front of him.

 

Just then, Xiumin and Kris busted through the door with a gun pointed to Baekhyun. Kungsoo snaped his neck towards the door and saw unknown persons, Baekhyun is froze in his spot but Kyungsoo is in his clutches. Xiumin immediately went to their Master's aid.

 

"So they are your followers huh?" Baekhyun snickered as he choke-hold Kyungsoo. Xiumin removed the heretics fork in his neck and removed the chains in his wrist. "Are you okay master?" Chanyeol nodded and stood up furiously, he was about to walk closer to Baekhyun to beat the out of him. But.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun grabbed something on his right side. Chanyeol saw a shiny thing on his hand, he immediately backed out. Baekhyun grabbed his butterfly knife and align it with Kyungsoo's neck. "Try to get near and Kyungsoo will die." Kris went a step closer, Chanyeol notice it and instantly stopped him. Baekhyun dig the knife on his collarbones.

 

"AHHHH!!" Kyungsoo screamed in pain. Baekhyun smirked as he eyed the three who are frozen in front of them. Xiumin can't look more than a minute on Kyungsoo because of his situation same as Kris. They didn't imagine how miserable Kyungsoo become.

 

"Stop. Don't hurt him. Hurt me instead. I'm the one you want right?" Chanyeol growled as he keep his eyes on the knife. Baekhyun laughed sarcastically "Since your free now. You don't you run away now?" Baekhyun snickered. Kyungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter