Chapter 15

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dismissal time.

 

Jongdae and Chanyeol are still waiting for Kyungsoo get out off the Conference room.

 

Baekhyun made his way through them and waited also but inside of him he's really giddy of what happened to Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

Minutes later, Kyungsoo got out off the Conference room and straightly walked towards the school gate not sparing a glance to them who patiently waited.

 

Kyungsoo kept on walking and walking, but Jongdae catch up with him and grabbed his wrist.

 

"Mianhae Kyungsoo-yah. I know it's my fault" Jongdae said as he held on Kyungsoo's wrist.

 

"I know. I just want to go home. I'm tired." Kyungsoo exclaimed as he forcefully pulled his hands from Jongdae's clutches. Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo's rudeness and walked stood beside Jongdae. "I'll talk to him" Jongdae just nodded, felt so defeated.

 

Kyungsoo still walking straightly towards the gate. Chanyeol caught up to him, right behind him. Chanyeol wrapped his arms at Kyungsoo's torso. Kyungsoo stopped walking. "Stop this" Kyungsoo said as he tried to get out off Chanyeol's clutches. Chanyeol hugged him even tighter. Kyungsoo is trying so hard to remove Chanyeol's hands from him. As time goes by, Chanyeol is still hugging him from behind and Kyungsoo got tired and sighed defeatedly. Jongdae saw how Chanyeol made Kyungsoo calm by just hugging him. Meanwhile Baekhyun is starting to get jealous because Kyungsoo always got Chanyeol's attention. Even Kyungsoo didn't even utter a word to him, Chanyeol will talked to him until they got scolded. While Baekhyun is trying hard to get Chanyeol's attention away from Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo looked down to his feet. "What do you want?"

 

Chanyeol placed his chin in Kyungsoo's crown and started to walk. Kyungsoo stopped him 

 

"What do you want?" As  he tried to get away from Chanyeol. 

 

"Why are acting rude? Is everything alright?

 

"Do you think it is alright to get in a Conference room and get a ing banned going to school? DO YOU THINK ITS ALRIGHT?" Kyungsoo screamed. Jongdae heard it. He really felt so sorry for him, he didn't even want to get a one-week banned going to school. Jongdae approached them.

 

"Kyungsoo-yah. Im really sorry. I didn't meant to pressure you a lot. I know it's all my fault." Jongdae can't looked at Kyungsoo's eyes. He was staring at the floor.

 

"..."

 

"Kyungsoo-yah I'm really sorry" Chanyeol who was still back-hugging Kyungsoo, he slid his fingers through Kyungsoo's fingers and played with it.

 

"It's okay if you don't want to talk to me first but I am really sorry Kyungsoo that I pressured you " Jongdae took a glanced of them noticed what Chnayeol's doing with Kyungsoo's hand. He left both of them. Chanyeol removed himself, he grabbed Kyungsoo's shoulder and turned him. He still refused to look at him, So Chanyeol squatted a bit and looked at Kyungsoo in the eyes. Kyungsoo lift his head a bit and looked at Chanyeol's eyes. 

 

Kyungsoo see his reflection over his wide-brown-eyes. Kyungsoo's cheeks starting to burn red. And Chanyeol blushing lightly. Kyungsoo tore his gaze and looked somewhere else. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter