Chapter 31

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol became more and more protective to Kyungsoo that everywhere he goes Chanyeol is there also. He doesn't want something to happen to Kyungsoo and also their baby inside him.

 

And now they are back to school from Christmas break. Chanyeol is getting worried over Kyungsoo that something might happen unexpected and harm the baby and also Kyungsoo, when they will go to school. Kyungsoo wants to graduate and go to college, He wants to fulfill his dream, but this unexpected event happened to him.

 

Chanyeol went to Kyungsoo's house to fetch him and brought his car with him. He will not get tired of fetching him everyday. It for Kyungsoo's safety after all. Kyungsoo still didn't told him mom his special condition, he can't brought the topic to her. He was afraid that she will disown him and throw him out of the house. Chanyeol said that he should already told her mom and he is gonna take all the resposibilities as the father even though he is the one who impreganted Kyungsoo. But, Kyungsoo is always thinking of what she will say and her reaction. Now that he doesn't have contact with his Father and his Brother. (Yes, Kyungsoo have a father and a brother) He didn't tell Chanyeol about this because he know he's eager to meet both of them. The only thing that he didn't tell this to Chanyeol is because his Father and Brother are homo-phobic.They didn't know that Kyungsoo had a boyfriend and yet the 2 of them left Kyungsoo and his mom.

 

"Are you sure you can go to school? How about your morning sickness?" Chanyeol worriedly asked as soon as Kyungsoo hopped in the car. "Yeap, I can handle it and there is Comfort Room in the school so yeah." Kyungsoo said nonchalantly. Chanyeol is getting anxious and more anxious everyday because Kyungsoo is trying to act cool like nothing happen. And they also don't want the whole school to know that Kyungsoo is pregnant. Many student will look in digust to him and he doesn't want that to happen to him. 

 

The day they got back at school when Chanyeol court him at the Lotte world, the news spread fast that after they entered their classroom everyoe is greeting them a congratulations. Jongdae just gave them a confused looked, Even Jongdae doesn't know how the news spread like that until the whole 4th year level knew that they are in a relationship even in the lower years. Kyungsoo really hated the attention like that, Kyungsoo really want to get mad for the one who made the news spread. However, Chanyeol keeps on getting his attention to him so that he will not notice the crowd who are gossiping far away from them, And with that here they are now, Being lovey-dovey all the way and having a baby soon.

 

Chanyeol drive his car towards their school. He still have in his mind questions like 'Is Kyungsoo gonna be fine when we arrive?' , 'Does the news spread again just like the last time?' He can't take the questions he had in his mind. They arrived at the school parking in a blink of an eye.

 

Chanyeol even slighted the car instantly and opened the door for Kyungsoo who is busy getting his bag at the back of his chair. Chanyeol even let his hands to guide Kyungsoo down. "You don't have to do that Channie" Kyungsoo gave him a sweet smile, Chanyeol can't remove his worriedness from him. He even escorted him towards their department.

 

Jongdae coincidentally met them just down the stairs. "Hey guys!! How's your vacation?" Jongdae asked, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol looked backa t him "It was good. You?" Kyungsoo said, Chayeol just stood there watching out for Kyungsoo. So it will probably looks like Kyungsoo is the master and Chanyeol is his tall lanky bodyguard.

 

"It was good though. Did both of you spend the whole vacation?" Jongdae curiously asked as they make their way up to their classroom. "We spend the whole day after Christmas and New Years Eve in his house." Kyungsoo didn't told him the condition he have right now. He doesn't want to tell anyone yet.

 

"Oh that's nice. By the way, You looked so stuffy right now. I mean you look like you gain weight." With that Kyungsoo froze. 'Did he notice something else except for that?' Chanyeol felt his hands tenses a bit.

 

"He ate a lot of food when we spend our day together." Chanyeol  answered for him. "Oh~~ Okay." Jongdae noticed how stiff Kyungsoo when he asked a certain question "That's kinda odd. What's with him?' Jongdae thought. But he doesn't want to asked him straightly so he will observe him closely.

 

 

 

They reached thir classroom and yet a mess, as always. Teenage people being child again. Chaneyol protected Kyungsoo from being bump into someone or something, that he even uses his body. So he is the one who will be the to get hurt and even fall into the floor. Kyungsoo looked at him worriedly "Ya, are you okay?" Chanyeol get up fastly and gave him a reassuring smile.

 

Kyungsoo looked at the one who bump into Chanyeol "Yah!! You. Be carefu next time or- mmmphff" Kyungsoo was cutted by Chanyeol's hands. He put his hands on Kyungsoo's mouth to stop his nagging to his poor classmate. It was just an accident. Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol with a pissed face. "Chanyeol leaned into his ears "You don't have to rant into our poor classmate. It is just an accident." Chanyeol backed out and grinned. Kyungsoo looked back at the student and gave a death glare. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and grabbed his arms, pulled him to their respective seats.

 

 

While Jongdae carefully observing both of them. 'Oh. Our classmate is about to crash to Kyungsoo on the other hand, Chanyeol blocked it for him. Now Kyungsoo is threathening the poor student. It is really getting weird, Chanyeol was not that protective the last time I checked them.' Jongdae thought. Maybe I should confront them although there is another problem. Jongdae sighed. 'Byun Baekhyun will strike again'

 

Baekhyun gave them their long time to have their happy moments. Although he received the Death threats that was given by XiuTaoRis. Baekhyun didn't knew that it was them. He was texting other number to contact them to meet with him, but they all have a spare phone given by their master. Baekhyun was scared inside but he is not showing it outside because he cannot appear infront of Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

 

Even Jongdae and Chanyeol knew it was him. Baekhyun was so narrow-minded, He only think having revenge on Kyungsoo and getting Chanyeol, even self-claiming him as his. Though everyone know or might say the whole High School Department knew it. 

 

Baekhyun kept on telling other students that he is giving Chanyeol a break to talk to other's. Every student he talked about this are not interested with his lies. They already knew that Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are official and he can't do anything with it. And yet he is still pushing himself in-between their relationship. Baekhyun keeps on giving him his cold shoulder to Kyungsoo. He already observed it that Baekhyun is always clingy to his boyfriend. However, Chanyeol will always shoved him off from his hands and cling onto Kyungsoo and have a sweet talk. They both didn't care about Baekhyun being angry.

 

And of course, there is Jongdae to the rescue. He will bear it just for Baekhyun to calm down. Jongdae is also tired of his lies. "Baekhyun, you cannot interfere between them. They are official and you can't do anything from it" Jongdae explained, He was more hurt than Baekhyun who is always determined to seperate them and make Chanyeol his.

 

 

 

 

Morning class came like a storm. Everything in their subject are full of school works. Chanyeol is getting worried again fro Kyungsoo. He can't be stressed, though the only works that he did was an essay about their vacation and that's all and Chanyeol overly worried about that. But sometimes Kyungsoo felt his head so heavy or dizzy sometimes, the taller gain a new skill and that is his spider senses.

 

He instantly knew that Kyungsoo is not feeling well and immediately massaged his temple, his nape and his nose bridge. "Are you feeling better now? Are you sleepy?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. As always. Chanyeol is always, ALWAYS worried about the smaller. Kyungsoo just nodded and laid his head to his table and buried it in his arms, trying to get some sleep while waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter