Chapter 40

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After an hour waiting, Chanyeol slowly came back to his senses. He only just remembered that he encountered Baekhyun at the dead end and Bam. He doesn't know what happened next. Baekhyun is outside of them room waiting for Chanyeol to wake up before the torture.

 

Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes just to see in front of him Kyungsoo who is face ducked too down in his chest that he can't even see his face but he can see blood stains in his uniform. "Kyungsoo!!" Chanyeol shouted in an instance as his senses hit him.

 

Chanyeol was about to move, he pulled his ahnds but the thing he saw was so heart-breaking. When Chanyeoll pulled his hands foreward, Kyungsoo's wrist was pulled back and that force revealed his face to Chanyeol. Kyungsoo was still unconscious. Chanyeol didn't even noticed a tear crawling down on his cheeks. His heart is shattering to pieces to see his precious person being beaten up so bad.

 

Chanyeol moved again his wrist and saw how Kyungsoo's wrist is moving too. He pulled it again and Kyungsoo wrist moved again. Oppostite of what he is doing. When Chanyeol pulled his right wrist, Kyungsoo's left wrist will be pulled backwards and vice-versa. "Kyungsoo. Wake up. Kyungsoo-ah!!!!" Chaneyol shouted to help Kyungsoo to go back from his senses but he got nothing. He keeps on pulling his arms foreward to shake Kyungsoo's whole arms.

 

"Kyungsoo wake up. It's me Chanyeol" The taller said. He tried to free himself from the handcuffs but no avail. Chanyeol's tears keeps on pouring down, it's just tears flowing with no sound. The only sound was him chanting 'Kyungsoo wake up' 

 

Kyungsoo who was unconscious was back again to his senses. He blinked several times before he looked in front of him. Chanyeol remembere the things that his doctor said. 'If he bleed so much it may lead to miscarriage' That is Chanyeol's worst nightmare next to Kyungsoo being beaten up, he doesn't care to his body now. He cares so much about Kyungsoo and their baby right now.

 

Their little angel.

 

But he can't do anything but stare and gave some encouragement towards the smaller that he needs to fight, he needs to be strong. Kyungsoo did all of those but he's tired. He's like going to give up now.

 

Kyungsoo gave him a very, very weak smile. "I'm really contented that you love me back Chanyeol. That's really all I want in my life now." Kyungsoo said weakly. Chanyeol was taken aback with his words.

 

"No, Kyungsoo do-" Kyungsoo cutted him off.

 

"I'm really happy Chanyeol. You gave me another side in my life. You gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter