Chapter 39

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol is crying not because he is sad. That's not what I meant, I mean he is sad but his anger is on the top level, He was kneeling in the pavement. He can't do anything, he didn't even knew who the person kidnapped Kyungsoo. He became so useless within seconds. 

 

He even promised Kyungsoo to protect him well, but that words we're thrown away in a blink of an eye. He is angry to himself for not being beside of Kyungsoo. He kept on punching the gate. He doesn't care if his knuckles turned to purple or even bleed, He wanted to save him but he can't so anything. The only thing he knows that, this is all Baekhyun's plan.

 

 

----

 

 

"Well, Goodmorning Kyung-shortie. Surprise!!!!" Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes and earned a punch instantly on his face. Kyungsoo didn't even opened his eyes properly to see where he was.

 

Kyungsoo groaned in pain on his left cheek. The one who punched him smirked, he cupped his chin and gave a second to look at him properly. When Kyungsoo opened his eyes, it was still blurry but he can recognize the person by voice "B-Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo's eyes narrowed trying to cope up with the light above him.

 

Baekhyun gave him another jab on his left cheek. There's a hint of blood on the corner of his lips. Baekhyun let go of his chin and walked outside of the room. Kyungsoo is having a temporarily blurred eyes sight because of the 2 blows that Baekhyun gave to him.

 

Kyungsoo is coughing so bad in the room and no one is there to take care of him now. He even yelled Chanyeol's name, just in case he was near the place but no one appeared. "Chaneyol.... W-where are you?" Kyungsoo sobbed as he looked around him but it was only dark around. Kyungsoo is afraid of dark when he's alone and in an unknown place. 

 

Kyungsoo can't even wipe his tears because of a metal chain attached on his wrist behind him. He tried to pull his arms but he can't move it. He's crying the whole situation. He kept on saying Chanyeol's name and yelling 'Help me please.' while Baekhyun is not around the area.

 

But those screaming are useless because he was in the middle of nowhere with no people around. He was stored in a dark and creepy old building.

 

 

 

 

While Baekhyun went out alone to catch the another one too. Yes. Baekhyun planned to capture both of them, but of course he will start with Kyungsoo. Baekhyun is stronger to Kyungsoo, but Chanyeol is more and more stronger than Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun drove near Kyungsoo's house to see the commotion. He saw Jongdae, Chanyeol and Mrs. Do who is crying her heart out in the sidewalk. Baekhyun smirked. He grab his phone and texted Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol's phone beeped, he was eager to open it, he thought it was from Kyungsoo but no. It was from their mortal enemy.

 

From: Baekhyun

"Go to this place alone *insert someone's address near Do's residence* I rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter