Chapter 17

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae are still in Lotte World roaming around. Baek has only one target today which is Do Kyungsoo.

 

They kept on strolling around. Baek noticed that Chanyeol and Kyungsoo can't be seen anywhere.

 

"Do you want to go home first?" Baekhyun asked suddenly.

 

"If you want to go home already. Then we can go now." Jongdae said as he looked at Baek. Baekhyun is trying to get rid of Jongdae so that he can plan his evil plan to Kyungsoo while they we're here.

 

Just then when he was about to open his mouth. He saw Chanyeol and Kyungsoo with same shirt with matching Mickey Mouse ears headband. Baekhyun is burning once again. He tries to get rid of Jongdae as soon as possible. Baek clutches to his stomach and make sure that his acting was good enough to ditch Jongdae.

 

"I will go to the restroom. Nature calls." Jongdae buys it 

 

"You want me to accompany you to comfort room?" Baekwaved his hands as a sign of protest. Baek immediately departed before Jongdae can ask more questions.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are out again to the have fun but Kyungsoo can feel something is going to happen again as he squeezed Chanyeol's hand lightly.

 

"Don't worry. I'm here. Nothing's gonna happen okay?" Chanyeol smiled at him reassuringly. Kyungsoo just nodded. 'Why do I have this gut that says that better stay inside not outside.' Kyungsoo shrugged his thoughts and think that he wants to have fun with Chanyeol today. Chanyeol planned everything so I should make this moment memorable for us.

 

Both of them still at the mini games booths. Chanyeol wants to win a huge brown bear to Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo said he doesn't want it. Chanyeol knew how Kyungsoo love stuff toys. And the reason why Chanyeol want the huge one because when he's not with Kyungsoo beside him in his house he can hug the bear like I was him.

 

Chanyeol is really focused at the game he even didn't noticed the crowd starts to build up around Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Kyungsoo's dying from embarrassement, People stared at them. 

 

'They are really cute'

'Look at his boyfriend really focused at the game just to win that huge bear.'

'What a sweet guy'

'You should be like that to me and give me the bear.'

 

But Chanyeol fails again "AISH!!! One more!!" Chanyeol said as he turned to Kyungsoo and paid again for one more round. Kyungsoo is burning red. He didn't knew that Chanyeol is that eager just to win a huge bear. 

 

"C-chanyeol stop. It's okay if you don't win your bear. It's embarrasing" Kyungsoo looked down, Chanyeol turned to look at him. He found a blushing Kyungsoo. 

 

"Just wait a bit okay?" Chanyeol exclaimed as he focused again to the game. Kyungsoo waited. 

 

 

After some minutes he heard a wild buzz at their booth. He lift his head and eyes widened. Chanyeol the game. Chanyeol is fict bumping in the air as the staff handle him the Huge brown bear. Eceryone around them started to gave applause to Chanyeol with his eagerness just for that Huge Bear.

 

As long as Chanyeol held at the bear. He turned to Kyungsoo

 

"Here. I want to win the game for you" Chanyeol grinned widely. Kyungsoo who is dumbfounded waved his hands as protest.

 

"You take it. You're the one who won the game." Kyungsoo smiled as he pushed back the Bear to Chanyeol. Chanyeol frowned and pouted "Why you don't like it?" Kyungsoo panicked a bit. "A-uhmm. It's not like that. I me-" Kyungsoo was cutted buy Chanyeol shoving the bear to him again. "Just take it okay and Be happy." Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo held at the bear. The bear is really huge it is about Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo struggled to held at the bear as they walked he kept on stepping at the bear's foot and immediately wipe it with his hands.

 

Chanyeol took the bear "Come on let's place it first at the hotel and we go ride something" Kyungsoo nodded.

 

 

------

 

 

Baekhyun who sneakily followed Chanyeol and Kyungsoo everywhere. When they got in the Hotel Baekhyun stayed outside because there not much hiding areas inside. So he stayed and wait for them to come out. 

 

Before Baekhyun followed them he talked already to some Staff member of the attractions especially the Haunted House. He tried and tried to persuade the staff to get him to the control room where they can see everymovement of people who tried to get pass through the House. He get out of the Control room.

 

"Mr. Later I will be here. And remember Mr. Pak Chanyeol and Mr. Do Kyungsoo. Remember their names and separate them." Baek said, He didn't even got an answer from the staff. So everything will be settled now. 

 

'Just wait Kyungsoo this is just the beginning' Baekhyun smirked and started to follow them around.

 

 

------

 

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo still doesn't know that they are being followed by Baekhyun. Kyungsoo still have thoughts of something is gonna happen, But he refuses to listen to his thoughts. He is sure that Chanyeol will protect him.

 

Just then Chanyeol caught the attention of the Haunt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter