Chapter 42

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongdae and Mrs. Do went home after their search for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. It was already broadcasted to the national T.V. The whole Park family started to help Mrs. Do and Jongdae to find them.

 

Just when, Jongdae and Mrs. Do get off the police car. Jongdae saw a black van approaching them, he thought that it was Baekhyun's follower. The police car already departed and the black van stopped in front fo Jongdae, Mrs. Do already went inside the house.

 

Two people opened the door and went closer to Jongdae. The latter was afraid though but he didn't show it.

 

"Uhmm. Hi. We are Chanyeol's friends. I know you're scared but don't we are not gonna hurt you. We just wanted to know where Kyungsoo went." The taller man spoke. Jongdae just stared at them. The smaller knew whta that stare means.

 

"Sorry. I'm Xiumin. He's Tao and He's Kris. We are Chanyeol's friends" Xiumin introduced the others. Jongdae nodded. "We are currently finding both of them, They disappeared 2 days ago. First one is Kyungsoo then Chanyeol." The trio gasped in shock.

 

"Why?" Jongdae asked as if they are over reacting. The three hurdled up 

 

"So when we saw Master in the pavement with an unknown person he was kidnapped that time."

"Yeah he was kidnap when we witness it. I think it was Baekhyun again."

"I thought Master was drunk and someone take him home" Xiumin and Kris smacked Tao's head for his stupidness. Jongdae is becoming suspicious.

 

"What are you three talking about?" Jongdae asked as his curiousity arises. XiuTaoRis looked at him with an unexplainable look. Xiumin approached Jongdae and leaned his head near his ears. "We accidentally saw how Chanyeol was being kidnapped 2 days ago near here. We think that Baekhyun is the one who made this." Xiumin leaned back, Jongdae nodded "Yes, Baekhyun planned all of this." Xiumin and Kris high-fived each other. "I told you it is Baekhyun." Xiumin said to them.

 

"Would you like to come with us? We kinda followed his car where he locked up Chanyeol. Maybe Kyungsoo is there too." Jongdae took this opportunity to find Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. He didn't waste any time and nodded eagerly. "Wait. I will call a police and an ambulance in case" Jongdae fetched his phone and called for the police and ambulance

 

 

---

 

 

They are on their way to where Baekhyun locked up Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. The three are silent and Jongdae decided to break the ice between them. "So, How did you know Chanyeol and Kyungsoo?" Jongdae asked. Kris and Tao looked back at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter