Chapter 10

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its daytime now.

 

Kyungsoo stirred in his sleep and placed his right arm to his side. Noticed that no one is beside him. He opened his eyes slowly. He woke up alone in Chanyeol's room.

 

He sat up and got out off the bed started to roam around the house to search for Chanyeol.

 

He went to the bathroom first to check if Chanyeol is taking a bathe. Unfortunately, it's quiet. 

 

"Chanyeol? Are here?" Kyungsoo said sleepily, he roamed arounf the bathroom and there's no sign of Chanyeol. Kyungsoo got out and went downstairs.

 

"Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo said when he arrived at the kitchen. Just then, one of his maid went inside of the kitchen.

 

"Uhm.. Excuse me?" Kyungsoo shyly asked.

 

"Yes?" The maid said and gave him a bright smile.

 

"D-do you know where Chanyeol is?" Kyungsoo asked, he scratched his nape, probably from embarrassment.

 

"Is he not in your room?" The maid asked worriedly.

 

"Uh.. No. I woke up just by myself in his room. I thought you knew where he was." Kyungsoo said and slightly panicked, He doesn't knew where Chanyeol is.

 

He went outside and no one is there just the pool and some chairs. He went back inside and went to the front gate.

 

Kyungsoo noticed Chanyeol's car is not here. He's starting to get worried. He went back insidde and ran upstairs to get his phone.

 

He dialled Chanyeol's phone.......

 

but it was off. Kyungsoo's heart is starting to hurt like someone is clenching it. He closed his eyes and clutched at his left chest. 'Calm down Kyungsoo. Calm down. Maybe he just got out to buy something. Don't overthink Kyungsoo. Calm down.' 

 

He waited for Chanyeol in his bed, but he ends up sleeping for hours.

 

---------

 

Chanyeol got out off the house in god-knows time. He got his keys and wallet. He made sure that Kyungsoo is in deep sleep before he got out of the room. 

 

When he's on his way down, he bumped into one of his maid.

 

"Sorry sir. I didn't noticed you sir." The maid said "It's okay. It's okay" He patted he maid shoulder. The maid noticed that he is drressed too much.

 

"Sir are you going somewhere?" The maid asked. Chanyeol panicked a bit because one of his maid noticed him. He made sa hush sound for that no one will hear them.

 

"Yes. I will go out for hours. Don't tell anyone okay? Especially Kyungsoo. You just say to him when he wake up that you didn't noticed. Just act like I was lost or something like that okay?" Chanyeol said and his phone beeped

 

From: Unknown Number

To: Channie

"I'm outside already. Can you go out faster?"

 

From: Channie

To: Unknown Number

"Yes yes. I will go out now."

 

"Please take care of Kyungsoo first. Make sure he is inside the house okay." Chanyeol said and patted his shoulders again and left the maid dumbfounded.

 

Chanyeol made out of his house and started the engine of his car and noticed a not-so-tall shadown near his gate. The shadow draws near beside the passenger seat. He unlocked the door and the shadow got inside.

 

"Hi baby" 'The shadow' said.

 

"Hi babe. How are you doin'?" Chanyeol said and moved closer and kissed 'The shadow' 

 

"Fine. I guess? How's Kyungsoo? You sure that he's in deep sleep before you got out?"

 

"Yes. I also told one of my maids that don't tell him that I was out"

 

'The Shadow' just nodded his head.

 

"So where are gonna go first? Wanna watch the sunrise?" Chanyeol asked.

 

'The shadow' looked at his watch "Yeah, sure that a great idea. I've never watched sunrise nor sunset with you" 'the shadow' pouted

 

"Okay~~ Let's go" Chanyeol said excitedly and drove off towards the mountain.

 

-------

 

Chanyeol and his accompany are at the peak of the mountain waiting for the sunrise. They sat down at the grass and 'The shadow' leaned his head in Chanyeol's shoulder while playing whit his hands.

 

"You know.." Chanyeol said and looked at him. "I'm the luckiest man alive" He exclaimed while planting a kiss in his forehead.

 

Soon, The sun is rising slowly and 'The shadow' wants to made the atmosphere more romantically. So he decided to sat up and face Chanyeol, he grabbed his collar and kissed him passionately while the sun is rising. The kiss last long as what they expected. Chanyeol broke the kiss and leaned his forehead into him. Chanyeol just stared at him with so much affectionate. "I love you" Chanyeol said and kissed him once more. "I love you too" 'The shadown' exclaimed. They stayed there for a while and minute by minute its starting to get hot.

 

"Come on let's grab some breakfast" Chanyeol said and carried him bridaly style. Walked towards his car and placed him in the passenger seat.

 

"Where are we gonna eat?" 'The shadow/someone' (I really don't know how to address it) said. "Somewhere you will enjoy" Chanyeol said started to drove off.

 

---------

 

The maid (Xiumin) that Chanyeol bumped earlier can't sleep after what his 'boss' just said to him. He didn't even knew that Chanyeol is going out at so early and kinda in a hurry.

 

'If I told Kyungsoo that I didn't noticed him, he will probably sulk there and wait for him for so many hours. Also 'boss' didn't said anytime he will go home'

'What if I told Kyungsoo that I noticed him and left the house so early and kinda in a hurry. What will be his reaction? Probably worried sick. He didn't even say a word towards him and just left him while sleeping'

 

Xiumin is getting worried over Kyungsoo and didn't noticed that the sun shine already. He made his way to the kitchen and there he saw that wanted not too see.

 

Kyungsoo

 

----------

 

Kyungsoo woke up again for the 2nd time and still no presence of Chanyeol around him. He tried to call Chanyeol's phone again and yet it is still transferred to voicemail.

 

He looked at the clock and it 3:00 in the afternoon already. He wanted to go out for a moment to sulk. 'He didn't even told me where he went.' Kyungsoo said to himself

 

He made his way to the Kitchen and saw Xiumin making a snacks and a juice placed in a tray. Just then Xiumin turned behind to placed tha meal in the tray.

 

He saw Kyungsoo going near him. "Oh Kyungsoo your awake already. I was about to go to your room to give you some snacks. You skipped breakfast and lunch and I'm sure your hungry."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter