Chapter 29

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

scene ahead. I warned you. Read at you own risk.

If you're uncomfortable with it. Please leave now ^-^

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

While everyone is busy studying for the exams, Baekhyun is the only one who is not interested at anything, He just want to get rid off Kyungsoo in Chanyeol's clutches. "That . I will scare him to death" Baekhyun said to himself full of anger.

 

Baekhyun fished his phone and texted someone.

 

"Come to the school gate now. The coast is clear." Baekhyun texted the mysterious number. Just a minute later, "Okay boss"

 

After 5 minutes of waiting outside of the school gate. A black van appeared, the same one what Jongdae saw. The window slided down. "Did you send him threats?" Baekhyun told as he stepped closer to the window. "No sir, you didn't give us a go signal to send the threats" The man inside said, Kris.

 

Baekhyun facepalamed. So many week had passed and yet a single threat is not sent to Kyungsoo. "You idiot. Make sure now that you send him threats." Baekhyun said although he is really boiling inside. "You're such an idiot. You didn't even contact me." Baekhyun smacked his head. "Sorry sir" Baekhyun placed both of his hands on his hips and inhale deeply before he explode. "Go now. Everyone is useless." The window rolled up and started to depart. 

 

"NOT A SINGLE THREAT IS SENT FOR GOODNESS SAKE." Baekhyun screamed. He tried to calm himself down by walking towards the bus stop.

 

 

 

Meanwhile inside the black van, They are laughing.

 

"What a . How can we scare our master's lover? Let's scare him instead. Did you bring the dead rat?" Kris said as he looked at the rear mirror and the one at the back nodded and lifted the box contains a dead rat with Baekhyun's picture.

 

Kris called someone in the phone and tapped the loudspeaker while they stopped near at the park.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" The first thing they heard.

 

"Master, it is Kris. We met up with Baekhyun and told us to send death threats to Kyungsoo."

 

"Did he said that? Well okay. Did you brought the dead rat with you?"

 

Yes sir. Also the bear with a knife stabbed on the eye."

 

"Good. Now, the three of you will send Baekhyun death threats. Make sure that he didn't knew you number or else your done."

 

"Yes sir. We didn't give our numbers"

 

"Okay good." Kris can heard someone is shouting 'Park, ing, Chanyeol, You better study now and stop locking yourself in the bathroom!!!'

 

Everyone in the van laughing at the cuteness of their master's lover.

 

"I'll be going now. My baby is shouting at me. I'll paying you at the end of the week. You will be my secret bodyguard. Always keep an eye on Baekhyun and also Protect Kyungsoo when he's roaming alone. Okay bye" 

 

Kris hanged up. So now we will send the box first at the front door of Baekhyun and send one threat first. After that we will rang the door ball and placed the bear and flood his phone with death threats. Everyone in the van nodded, Kris smirked evilly "You will be scared Byun Baekhyun"

 

 

 

----

 

 

"Park, ing, Chanyeol. You better study now and stop locking yourself in the bathroom!!!!"

 

"Yes. In a minute." Chanyeol reasoned out because Kris called him in a wrong timing. He also flushed the toilet just to make Kyungsoo not suspicious of his actions.

 

Chanyeol opened slightly the door and peeked a bit to check if Kyungsoo is near. When the coast is clear, he opened the door widely and stepped out and just when he stepped out Kyungsoo is hiding through the wall beside the bathroom door and smacked his head.

 

"Yah! You study now." Kyungsoo grabbed his elf-like-ears and dragged him to his study table. "Yah yah!! It hurts!!" Chanyeol screamed while swtting Kyungsoo's arms. "Sit down and study" Kyungsoo let go of his ears that is really red, the latter rubbed his red ears. "It hurts. You know." Chanyeol mocked him. Kyungsoo was about to smackhis head again and Chanyeol flinched and blocked his head to protect himself, But Kyungsoo didn't continue it.

 

"You will study, I will stay. If you didn't study, I will leave and ignore you for 3 days. Now pick" Kyungsoo crossed him arms and leaned his hips at the edge of the table.

 

"I will study and you will stay." Chanyeol said sadly. "Good now study" Kyungsoo patted his hair and lied down his stomach in the bed to study. Chanyeol looked at him. If Kyungsoo will looked at him he will flinch and back to his notes acting busy. "If you study. You can get a reward from me" Kyungsoo hummed with a smirk on his face.

 

Chanyeol who is blushing and not dare to look back at him "If I study. Can I get anything I want?" Chanyeol asked curiously and not wanting to looked behind him. Kyungsoo chuckled "Yes. Anything you want. Just if you study. If!!!" Kyungsoo emphasized the last word. Chanyeol is now focused on studying and didn't even replied to Kyungsoo. Chanyeol is really studying but some of his notes are missing. He's eager to get that reward. Both of them are silent and finally Kyungsoo can study in peace.

 

 

------

 

 

"Are you sure it is the right house?" Kris asked, they stopped few blocks before Baekhyun's house. Just then they saw Baekhyun in the pavement. They sank in their seat so that they cannot see them. They eyed where he is going.

 

Just then he opened the gate where Kris is saying earlier. "That's right. It is Baekhyun's house. Let's wait for a minute before we give him a death threat and the dead rat infront of the gate.

 

 

After 5 minutes. "Okay now is the right time. Tao be prepared and placed the box infront." Tao nodded and slightly opened the car door and looked around if someone is around. When the coast is clear he ran to the front door and placed the box and then ran again towards the van.

 

"Now Kris text his number" Kris fished out his phone from his pocket and texted Baekhyun's number saying 

 

"Dear Byun-, I tried to be nice to you. The next time I'll see you, i will cut your throat. Disurb my life again and your dead. See you tomorrow!! <3"

 

"Waaah, Hyung your really expert at this huh?" Tao said while smiling brightly

 

Kris forgot about the box outside and texted him another one

 

"Byun- I also have a gift for you, I hope you will like my gift to you. Go get it by yourself outside. Bye~~~ <3"

 

Kris, Tao and Xiumin high fived each other and waited for another minute to see if Baekhyun got the message. Soon, Baekhyun opened the gate feeling perplexed. The three sank into their seats again to avoid being spotted. Baekhyun grabbed the box and brought it inside.

 

"Master, we already sent him the dead rat and also sent him death threats." After a solid minute they received a message and its from Baekhyun. 

 

"Who are you and why are sending me a dead ing rat? If I knew who you are you will be dead" 

 

"Waahh, He even threat us. We're not even scared of him. Hahahaha" All of them laughed "It's true Tao. We will scare him to death until he repent his sins to Kyungsoo." Xiumin said as he turned to look at Tao who is at the back of the van. "Kyungsoo is really cute and fragile, he's very lucky to have a very cute guy. And now he's ruining the poor boy's life. While our master is doing everything to him just to protect him from Baekhyun." Kris said in amusement.

 

Xiumin playfully smacked his head "Yah, yah, yah stop that. You will find your's too and if someone is making your lover's life too. Master and us are here to protect him/her." Xiumin said as he high five Tao. "I will not find one though. I will just for it. Like master, He was straight but he waited until he really fell in love with Kyungsoo." Kris said while chuckling a bit.

 

"Enough with that. We will send him the bear today or tomorrow?" Xiumin asked "Maybe tomorrow let's just send him Death threat non stop" All of the smirked evilly. "What a good plan though. Leggo!!!" Xiumin started the van and departed away from Baekhyun's house.

 

While they are on their way to their house. Kris is successively sending death threats to Baekhyun.

 

"Master paid me to kill you, ge spared. I'll give you 2 weeks and pay me $5000. Don't inform the police or anybody, death is promised..."

"Hey , I'm going to your house anytime. I'm going to hurt you so, so bad and then i'm gonna burry you where no on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter