Bonus Chapter

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I want to add a bonus chap here because I still got the feel of Kyungsoo and Chanyeol being a parent. This is gonna be short only (In this Chapter Sehun is much younger than the last chapter.)

 

And there is a few scenes of in there. So I placed the Rated M on

in case you don't want it.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chanyeol opened the car door and Sehun went down to jumping up and down with his pororo stuff toy in his hands "Appa" Sehun reached for Kyungsoo's hand and pulling him to the entrance but Kyungsoo just stood still. Sehun is really excited for this. Chanyeol chuckled as his sons is really excited, he open the bunk part of their car and get their luggage.

 

Yes, they will travel. The reason why Sehun is excited because Chanyeol said last night, that Sehun can finally see what above the sky feels like. "Daddy, Can I......... t-touch................. c-clouds?" Sehun asked curiously as they three laid down on the bed side by side.

 

"Unfortunately, No. You can't touch them . You can only see them." Sehun pouted cutely, Chanyeol kissed his cheeks to cheer him up. "It will be so beautiful up there. Just like your Appa." Kyungsoo smacked Chanyeol's head it is worth of punching and cringing fingers, Chanyeol just gave him a toothy smile "Isn't it right Sehun? You Appa is so beautiful." Sehun nodded innocently and look at Kyungsoo admiring his appa.

 

They entered with a overly excited kid with them, Sehun is the one leading them while Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are pulling 4 large luggage behind them. Sehun is skipping a steps to where they should be going, he holds on Kyungsoo shirt so that he can't get lost around the airport. He looked everywhere and still clueless where the airplane is. 

 

"Appa, plane?" Sehun tugged the hem of Kyungsoo's shirt, he can't wait to see what Chanyeol said that it is really big. Kyungsoo crouched down "You will see it soon okay? We will just settle some things here first before you can see the plane." Sehun stomped his feet and whined "Hmmhm~~~" Kyungsoo shooked his head sadly "No, not yet. After we settle things here. You can stare at the airplane all you want." Sehun stayed silent with a pout on his lips, Kyungsoo kissed his lips to remove that kind of expression on him.

 

Chanyeol waited them on the check-in counter. Kyungsoo followed him soon with a sulking Sehun in front of him, he passed the luggage he got and Chanyeol passed the 2 back packs to him. He let Chanyeol take care of everything while he take care of their sulking child. Sehun holds Kyungsoo's hands as they stroll around the airport.

 

"Do you want to eat something?" Kyungsoo asked as they we're in the aisle of lots and lots of foods. Sehun shooked his head, he wants to see plane already. "Come on, Tell me. I will buy it for you. Don't be grumpy anymore. Daddy and Appa will buy everything you wants." Sehun still shooked his head, trying to be hard to get by the things that he is dying to have. Which is candies and chocolates.

 

Kyungsoo walked to a candy store. It is full of different candies, local and international candies. They both entered, Sehun eyes widened as he can't believe that there is store full of candies. He instantly removed his hand and ran to the aisle of candies. Kyungsoo chuckled 'Sure Candies always got him.' He thought as he just watched Sehun grab a small basket and placed different candies. "Appa, help" Sehun whined as he can't lift the basket, he went near him to his aid and lift it. Sehun is also holding the handle. In his mind that he is helping his appa to carry it. He brought it all in the counter and payed for it.

 

Sehun instantly grab the platic bag and sat down in the floor, he is searching for his favorite candy that he bought. He lifted the candy pack towards Kyungsoo, hinting to open it for him. He grabbed it and opened it for him, Sehun stood up and reached for one piece. Kyungsoo gave him one pice only and placed it in the plastic bag again. Sehun opened the wrapper of the candy and placed the waste back in the plastic bag because he can't see any trash bag around. He held again to Kyungsoo's hand as he chew the candy.

 

Chanyeol finished what he is doing in the check in and waited for them to go back, he sat down on the chairs provided in the airport and waited for them. His stomach is making a growling noise "Where are they?" The grumbling noise doesn't stop. He tries to calm it down by rubbing his stomach but it just made it worst. 

 

"Yah Chanyeol-ah!!" Chanyeol perked his head up to see who just called him. Chanyeol was shock to see him here, at the airport. "Oh. Jongae-ah. Why are you here?" Chanyeol asked dumbly as he stood up and hugged Jongdae. "Is there other reason to be here other than travelling? Why are you alone?" Jongdae hugged him back. It's been long time since Jongdae visited them 'cause college, he finished college already and heading to other country for his training.

 

"I am with Kyungsoo and Sehun they went somewhere and I am waiting for them to comeback. Btw, Where are you going? We haven't converse for so long." Chanyeol stated as he pat Jongdae's hair. The smaller guy nodded "I am going to New York for my training and probably work there after." Chanyeol's eyes widened. "Oh. We are going to New York too. We're gonna stay there for a month or two. It depends" Jongdae high fived Chanyeol it is really coincidence. A hundred percent coincidence.

 

Sehun suddenly appeared and hugged Chanyeol's leg. Jongdae and Chanyeol looked at Sehun who is now looking at them too. Sehun lifted his hands to reveal that he had two pieces of candy. "Daddy and Jong" Jongdae crouched down, Sehun placed the candy on his hand "Thankyou Sehunnie" Jongdae ruffled his hair and stood up again. Jongdae ran behind Chanyeol to hug Kyungsoo tightly. He missed his bestfriend so much.

 

Kyungsoo was shocked to see Jongdae charging on him. Kyungsoo almost fell down with so much force that Jongdae gave. What a cute reunion in the airport. Sehun lifted his arms for him to be carried by Chanyeol.

 

"I missed you Jongdae." Kyungsoo hugged him back tightly "Yah. How could we lost contact to each other." Jongdae stated trying to fight his tears back. "You're really busy with college and with ....." Kyungsoo smirked and Jongdae can't believed that he knew it. "Yah. I'm only busy with college. Only College." Jongdae stressed every word. "Don't need to deny it. It's okay. Anyway, Where are you going?"

 

Chanyeol walked beside Kyungsoo to join the conversation with Sehun in his hands. "He will go to New York and it is completely coincidence." Kyungsoo shifted his gaze to Chanyeol "Oh? Jinjja?! I hope we have the same flight too. Our flight is in 2 hours." Kyungsoo stated as he look at Jongdae.

 

Jongdae pouted sadly "Too bad, My flight will be in Noon. So I just went here really early I thought that the line will be so long but I didn't expect to be so short and checked in so fast. I have to stay here for 4 more hours." Kyungsoo patted his shoulder "Don't worry we will see each other tomorrow. But in different place and different time" Kyungsoo gave a reassuring smile that they will there. They should meet there.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongdae are conversating for so long. They are seating in a restaurant that Chanyeol recommend to eat. Kyungsoo and Jongdae are seating at each other and Chanyeol was alone in his side. Sehun was sitting on his Daddy's lap as he feed him and keeps on wiping his mouth using the back of his hands.

 

"Sehun here's the tissue don't use your hands." Chanyeol gave the tissue to wipe his mouth and his hands. They are all finished eating, they are only waiting for Sehun to finish his soup, he keeps on playing with his toys on the table so he can't eat properly. "Sehun let's finish your soup we will be going any minute now." Chanyeol tried to convince his son who is seriously playing with his toys.

 

"Don't you want to eat anymore?" Chanyeol asked hopelessly. However, Sehun didn't answer and keeps on playing. Kyungsoo saw the miserable state of Chanyeol that can't convince his own son when it comes to eating. Kyungsoo silently grab Sehun's other toys and pack it in their bag.

 

"Oh? Toy~~~" Sehun noticed that some of his toys are missing. He bowed his head to look beneath the table and looked at Chanyeol "Daddy. Toy~~" Chanyeol saw that Kyungsoo got all of his toys away from the table and decided to ride what he wants. He look at Sehun "I don't know with you. You are the one who plays your toy and you misplaced it. Now you don't have to play something now." Sehun went down on Chanyeol's lap and went beneath the table to find his toys.

 

"Come here. It's dirty down there." Chanyeol scooped him under the table and placed him again in his lap. "After you finish your soup we will buy new toys for you. Only if you finished your soup" Sehun doesn't want to anymore that he lost his toys, well in his mind he lost it but they just kept it for him to eat. He hide his face on Chanyeol's jacket and cried there. Chanyeol felt bad for him but they really need to feed him before they went to their plane. The food in the plane will not always be there. You know there will be time where they serve foods. Chanyeol rubbed Sehun's back and doesn't know what to do.

 

"Soo, Sehun's crying." Chanyeol asked for help from Kyungsoo. He sat beside Chanyeol and lift Sehun in his embrace. "Appa, toys~~" Sehun cried, Kyungsoo patted his back and rubbed it soothingly "Shh, We will get you a new one. Don't worry. You want me to feed you?" Sehun unintentionally nodded. Chanyeol wiped Sehun's tears with his jacket's sleeves and Kyungsoo feeds him.

 

"Such a cute family." Jongdae said lowly. Being jealous that his bestfriend have a beautiful life and beautiful family. Chanyeol heard what Jongdae said and stared at him. "You will have a cute family too. With ....." "Yah. Seriously? We're not even..." Chanyeol smirked "Why are you so defensive?" Chanyeol keeps on sending mischievious smirk on him, Jongdae can't even answer "Oh you yeol. Please die" Jongdae hissed. Sehun heard it and glared at him. "Daddy, No..... die~~." Sehun being a protective son to him, he crawled over to Chanyeol and embrace his neck.

 

"Aww. Daddy won't die. okay?" Chanyeol said cutely. Sehun is acting like he was too big to fight for Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. "Then I will kill Kyungsoo instead" Jongdae meant it for a joke and really regretted messing with Sehun

 

"NO!!~~~ YOU BAD JONG!!!" Sehun yelled as he tried to grab something to throw to him. He grabbed the spoon and was about to throw it when Chanyeol grabbed his hand. "No. That's bad Sehun. It was only a joke, it is not real. He just wants to mess with up with you" Chanyeol explained as Kyungsoo kicked Jongdae's legs under the table. Sehun looked back at his daddy.

 

"No die?" Sehun asked as he released the spoon in his hand, Chanyeol get it and put it in the table. Chanyeol shooked his head and grinned at him. What a protective son, A small guy trying to protect his 6 foot-something daddy.

 

Sehun laid his cheeks on Chanyeol's shoulder as he wrapped his small hands loosely around his neck. Kyungsoo checked their time it is an hour before their flight. "So, Jongdae. We will see each other again in NewYork. We will go now." Kyungsoo stood up and packed their things in their backpack, also Sehun's candies. Sehun yawned, he was so excited that he didn't get enough sleep. Chanyeol carefully stood up and reached for their passport in the table' And bid their goodbye's to Jongdae. Even though they will see each other again tomorrow.

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo walked towards inside as they waved to Jongdae before they continue to walked towards the security check. Kyungsoo helped Chanyeol remove some bulky things out of him and Sehun too who is already sleeping in Chanyeol's shouler. He let Chanyeol and Sehun do it first and followed them after their security check over them. They took so many time because of Sehun latching on Chanyeol.

 

They don't have to wait so much time though, so they just stroll around the mini mall inside. Look at the goodies, and foods even they they just ate. Sehun suddely woke up, there's a bit drool in Chanyeol's jacket though but it is okay. Chanyeol felt Sehun rubbed his eyes he just woke up. "You're awake already." Chanyeol rubbed his back, they made Sehun wear his jacket already. I didn't say it earlier that it is snowing already in New York so what a great time for them to play. They packed so many jacket and so many warm clothes for them.

 

Kyungsoo's eyes caught something from a store and went inside. Chanyeol and Sehun just stayed outside waiting for him to comeback. Kyungsoo went out with 3 pairs of mittens and earmuffs. He remembered that they don't have mittens and earmuffs. So, he bought one for each one. "Clever." Chanyeol said as they went towards their terminal. 

 

Chanyeol put Sehun down and held on Chanyeol's long fingers as they walked towards to a long path. Sehun remembered that he will see the plane soon. He streted to pull Chanyeol harder towards to where he can see the plane. "Ppalli-iliwa" (Note, I just heard Teoh in Oh My baby, when Teoh called Jongin is just cute. Just imagine Teoh's voice over sehun ^-^)

 

Sehun let go off Chanyeol's finger and ran to the nearest window to look closely to the plane, it is the plane where they will ride. "Waah. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter