Chapter 9

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo still on their way to the supermarket (as what they had talked in early chapters). Chanyeol kept on glancing on Kyungsoo who's busy looking at the window and somehow he noticed that he's eyes are getting heavy. He slowed down the car as soon as Chanyeol slowed down, Kyungsoo's eyes are closed. He's still fighting the sleepiness.

 

"Kyungsoo-yah" Chanyeol said softly. Kyungsoo just hummed to know that he's listening.

 

"You can sleep first. We will have an hour drive before we reached our destination." Chanyeol said while glancing at Kyungsoo.

 

"No. I can. I will sleep when we arrived." Kyungsoo said. Sometimes Chanyeol really loved Kyungsoo being so stubborn

 

He loved everything about Kyungsoo, he's just not showing it in front of him. And Kyungsoo is the same, he doesn't want to get hurt. Most people he heard from couples that when you loved the wrong person its like you wasted your time for him/her, but you can learn many things from what you've experience.

 

Soon, Kyungsoo is now sleeping silently his head leaned on his seatbelt. Just when Chanyeol spotted a rest stop for him to rest too. Chanyeol can saw Kyungsoo is having a bit uncomfortable with seat. He moved closer to Kyungsoo, he can clearly see his face so close without being flinched. He admired Kyungsoo physical appearance for a minute before he pulled a bar beside his chair and Chanyeol got a small pillow from behind of their chair. Chanyeol was kneeling in front of him, his placed his knee at each side of Kyungsoo, He leaned down and reached for tha pillow behind and carefully lift Kyungsoo's head to his shoulder, praying that he won't wake Kyungsoo. He slight pulled Kyungsoo upward so that we will not strain his back when he woke up. He placed the pillow in the headrest, he was about to placed Kyungsoo's head down when Kyungsoo suddenly wrapped his arms in Chanyeol's nape like he doesn't want him to let go. 

 

Chanyeol was surprised by sudden act. He can't removed Kyungsoo's hands around his nape, he was struggling too much that he lost his balanced. Kyungsoo is still not removing his hands arounf Chanyeol's nape and Kyungsoo's not awaken by sudden heaviness. Chanyeol fell in fornt of him that he almost kissed Kyungsoo. Their face is still close, Chanyeol just seized this moment to stare at him so closely without Kyungsoo knowing and noticed his eyebrows are furowing like he's battling some monsters in his dreamland, He palced his thumb over his eyebrows and slowly massaged it. Later, his brows are back to normal, He want Kyungsoo to be this close to him everyday, every hour, every munte or even every second.

 

Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo's forehead and going down slowly between his brows, to his nose bridge, to his left cheeks, and the other side of  his cheeks, to the tip of his nose.

 

Chanyeol stopped right there, he was battling inside of his head if he will continue to peppered Kyungsoo with kisses.

 

Chanyeol thought that this will be the last time he will saw Kyungsoo up close. So he  decided to took the risk just for him. He slowly leaned and kissed Kyungsoo's philtrum too long. Kyungsoo didn't even flinched a bit. Kyungsoo is in deep sleep, he didn't even knew that he's still hugging Chanyeol. He thought Chanyeol is a teddy bear/pillow and hugged him tightly. Chanyeol slowly moved down and pressed his lips in Kyung's heart-shaped lips, He just placed his lips there and closed his eyes, wanting to feel the kiss even though Kyungsoo is sleeping. Chanyeol felt as id heaven is just around him, he can feel his heart beat beating wildly and some tingling sensation in his stomach.

 

When Chanyeol was about to distanced himself from the kiss. He felt Kyungsoo lips moved and pulled me even more to deepened the kiss. Chanyeol was shocked he can't made up his mind. 'Did he just pulled me?' 'Is he really sleeping?' 'Am I dreaming? That I've dreamt that I want to kissed this creature for too long and now is kissing me back?' 'IS THIS EVEN REAL LIFE?'

 

Kyungsoo arms are now relaxed Chanyeol can detached himself from him now. He sat to the driver's seat again and looked back at Kyungsoo who's sleeping beside him. The incident kept on lingering in his mind and smiled to himself like a stupid person. 'I will be the happiest man alive when the feeling are mutual.' Chanyeol is still smilling like a goofball. Just the he remembered that he needs to buy some finger foods for them to eat when they are still in the road. He slightly opened the window beside Kyungsoo and he got out of the car locked it so that no one can steal Kyungsoo while he's asleep.

 

 

*In Kyungsoo's dream*

Chanyeol went to Mcdonald's and ordered a lot of foods. He had a trouble carrying it but still he managed to get it in his car. Kyungsoo is still sleeping inside. He placed the foods at the back of their seats and went to other store's. He found a small supermarket at the end of the rest stop. He bought plenty of waters and some soda's also some chips. He looked at his wrist watch '7:49PM' He remembered he still have to drive for more hours before he reached their destination. He ran to his car placed all things the bought at the seat right behind them. Kyungsoo already shifted his body like a fetus, Placed both hands under the pillow. Chanyeol smiled at the sight and started the engine again and also buckled Kyungsoo up. He first stop at the gasoline station before he left the rest stop.

 

Chanyeol is driving for an hour now and yet he still feels so giddy what just happened earlier. He still found himself smiling. His eyes are focused on the road, It's also night time so accidents can occur at any moment. He can assure himself that Kyungsoo is just sleeping beside him. Just then, Kyungsoo snorts loudly and sit up quickly like he just had a nightmare. CHanyeol immediately slowed down the car and directed the car to the right for that he can't disturb the other. He looked at Kyungsoo worriedly beside him.

 

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. He kept on exhanging glances between Kyung and the road ahead of them.

 

"Nothing. I just remembered that I will sleep later when we arrive." Kyungsoo said sleepily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter