Chapter 41

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been 2 days that they are locked up in the old building. 

 

Jongdae and Mrs. Do are roaming around with a police car, trying to find both of them. Jongdae already told Mrs. Do that Baekhyun was behind all of this.

 

"Because Mrs. Do, He wanted to make Chanyeol as his, His property. But, Chanyeol love Kyungsoo, so he started to make Kyungsoo's life miserable to give up on Chanyeol and steal the taller away from him." Jongdae explained everything to Kyungsoo's mom. Mrs. Do who is crying for 2 days already and still not tired of it.

 

"Mrs. Do, do you remember Jongin or Kai when we're 2nd year highschool?" Jongdae asked Mrs. Do, She nodded while wiping her tears.

 

"Well, Baekhyun was behind of it too. He stole Jongin away from him, that Kyungsoo's happiness was taken away and gave it to Baekhyun. That was also the meaning why Kyungsoo always shove people in our school and doesn't want to befriend anyone other than me." 

 

"I don't know if Kyungsoo still considers Baekhyun as his friend after what he had done to him. After all the sufferings he encountered in the past." Mrs Do just stayed silent and wanting to listen to Jongdae's whole story.

 

"If I we're Kyungsoo I would be selfish more when I had Chanyeol now and they are having a baby soon. I will defenitely slap Kyungsoo when he try to give Chanyeol to Baekhyun again, so he can stop receiving a lot of accidents that we're Baekhyun planned." Jongdae sighed deeply as Mrs. Do just kept sobbing beside him.

 

Jongdae placed his hands on Mrs. Do's back and draws circle in a most soothing way. "I wish they we're okay" Jongdae wished same as Mrs. Do.

 

---

 

Baekhyun removed the heretic's fork on Kyungsoo's neck and blood still oozing down. 'I guess this is the end of me' Kyungsoo thought bitterly as he lost hope of getting out of Baekhyun's clutches. While Chanyeol is really okay, he felt really unfair because Kyungsoo was only beaten up but him is not. He yelled at Baekhyun why should Kyungsoo recieved all those why not him. Baekhyun just kept quiet and kept on beating him for 2 straight days.

 

It is torture for Chanyeol seeing his most beloved person in his life was infront of him being beaten up so bad. SO BAD. Kyungsoo's whole face was swollen with dried tears and bloods, also alot of purple and dark purple shade, Eyes barely open and wrist turning purple.

 

Even Chanyeol is okay physically but inside of him is really destroyed, shattered to pieces, badly injured and heartsick. Though Kyungsoo is still there barely breathing, he wanted to ing kill Baekhyun right now at the right moment if he was not just handcuffed so tightly.

 

Both of them we're left alone again. Kyungsoo wanted to rest now. Rest for a very, very, very long time. (You know what does that mean) He wanted to give up, His wasted face and body. He thinks that even they get out of that place, Chanyeol will not love him anymore like the old days because of his situation now.

 

Silence de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter