Chapter 48

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are in the mall. Looking for Kyungsoo's suit for the prom night tomorrow. Chanyeol is really excited for the prom tomorrow, he doesn't know why but he is really excited for it. It was the most awaited night for the senior's. Before they start to stroll, Chanyeol grab his phone and excuse himself to Kyungsoo for a moment but he not far and keeping an eye for him. He called someone before he went near to Kyungsoo to help him to find his suit.

 

"I would like the classic one. White longsleeves and Black coat/blazer." Kyungsoo said as Chanyeol reached his side. Chanyeol just nodded. "Are you even paying attention?" Kyungsoo asked as he eyed his phone intensely. He grabbed Chanyeol's phone to see who is he messaging that all of his attention is on his phone. Before Kyungsoo can see it, Chanyeol snatched his phone back and placed it on his pocket. "It is nothing. Come on let's get you a suit" Chanyeol dragged him to other stores. Kyungsoo felt so perplexed.

 

When Kyungsoo is not looking he will get his phone and text someone and bring it back on his pocket. When he felt his phone vibrated he will turn his back and replied to the one who is he texting. Kyungsoo was drawn too much on picking clothes for himself. Chanyeol is not a good help. 'He's too busy with his phone. It is better if I shopped all by myself' Kyungsoo thought bitterly. He glanced at Chaneyol who is back turned to him and bust tapping on his phone. He quietly sneaked out of the shop and went to the other's to shop all by himself. It is better. No burden to him to take care of.

 

Luckily, Kyungsoo had Chanyeol's wallet with him so he buy what he wants now. 'Keep yourself busy I will make your wallet empty you brat.' He first went to a fastfood chains. Of course, Cravings. Kyungsoo had cravings. He first eat Chicken then went to find ice cream, then find something sour and that goes on and on. Until he is satisfied.

 

 

 

Chanyeol finished texting the person in the phone when he turned to his back Kyyungsoo is gone. He looked around the store, he is gone. He instantly panicked and went outside of the store to find him in a very large shopping mall in Korea. 'How am I gonna find him? He didn't even brought his phone with him.' Chanyeol thought in horror. 'What if Baekhyun escaped the hospital. OMG' He ran through the whole mall to find a one petite, cute person. He even used a picture of Kyungsoo that is saved in his phone and asked the innocent people around the mall. ' where did you go?' Chanyeol thought worriedly.

 

He never give up on finding his one and only. He can't lose him now that he planned everything for tomorrow. 'Where are you?' Chanyeol kept on thinking while looking every corner of the mall. He asked the security guards if they saw him, all of them said they didn't see him (Kyungsoo). Tears breamin in his eyes, he can't find Kyungsoo inside the mall, he went to the parking where his car is located but it was deserted with people. It's just full of cars. He went back inside to go around again.

 

Every floor he checked, every store, every corner of it. Then went up to another floor for another search. He reached the 4th floor but nothing is in there just a food court and cinemas also a gamestore/Timezone. He searched there just to see where he was. It's been an hour since search him and still can't find him. He went inside the Timezone to search there. He walking soul-less tears in his cheeks. It looks like someone dies and he is mourning.

 

He eyed everyone in the gamestore trying to spot Kyungsoo among the crowd. Just then he saw a familiar figure near the stuff-toy-grabbing-machine. 'It's Kyungsoo!!!!' Chanyeol screamed inside of him and ran to him. He back-hugged Kyungsoo and buried his head between on Kyungsoo's shoulder and neck. Chanyeol is crying.

 

"Yah. Why are you crying?" Kyungsoo asked coldly. He still kept his eyes on the claw and eyeing a specific stuff toy below of it. Kyungsoo is dead serious about the stuff toy. He even darted his tongue out on the corner of his mouth. He tried a million times to get it but it keep on falling down. Chanyeol continued to cry on him. "Why are you crying?" Kyungsoo asked as he turned around. His eyes are bloodshotted and some tears stains in his cheeks. He extend his arms to wipe them. "How am I not gonna cry I looked for you for an hour already. I even asked all innocent netizen around if they spotted you. I even thought that what if Baekhyun kidnapped you again and all of----" Kyungsoo cutted him with his lips. 

 

"It was your fault that you lost me. You kept busy-ing yourself with your phone that you didn't notice me missing. What if someone really kidnapped me and you don't know. What are you gonna do? I don't even have my phone right now." Kyungsoo nagged at him. "Sorry. Something came up and I really needed to reply immediately. I'm really sorry" Chanyeol kneeled in front of him and head lowered down and keeps on saying "I'm sorry." Kyungsoo pulled him up but he refuse to stand up until he was forgiven. All of the people in the arcade started to gather around them to witness the commotion. 

 

Kyungsoo is trying his best to pull him up "I will not stand until you said you forgive me. I'm really sorry Kyungsoo-ah" Chanyeol's tears fall down on the floor, fresh from his eyes. "I forgive you already. Please stand up" Chanyeol stood up still head lowered and hugged Kyungsoo tightly. "I thought I reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter