Chapter 14

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 months had passed and their friendship is getting stronger and stronger and yet keeping their inner thoughts are still not spoken. With those 3 months their shared skinship is getting more and more endearing, you know such things as, Chanyeol keeps on playing with Kyungsoo's finger's when he is bored, have a staring battle everytime, Chanyeol treats him lunch while Kyungsoo treats him the next day, Nose to nose touching. But all of those are only in their friendship line, but neither both of them thinking more beyond the friendship and wanting more.

 

Jongdae is trying to kept the distance between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He can feel the aura of Baekhyun that he wanted to flirt with Chanyeol, because he kept on ing them when they are talking or when they are too sweet that they didn't even notice.

 

Kyungsoo is just giving them time to talk. Most of the times, Chanyeol and him talking to each other for whole day even when they got separated Chanyeol will call him or text him just an update from Kyungsoo. Jongdae knew the inner thoughts of Kyungsoo, he even told Jongdae about their sleepover at Chanyeol but he didn't told him about his dream. (Note: I skipped that part cuz I don't know what to do with them and also Chan's house is different from the earlier chapter)

 

"Kyungsoo.... aren't you falling for Chanyeol? For real, this time?" Jongdae asked, they we're together. Baekhyun and Chanyeol directly went to the cafeteria of the school, because of their hunger. Jongdae and Kyungsoo walked slowly so that they can have their own private time while on their way to the cafeteria too.

 

"Jongdae. I really don't know. I love him as I love you guys..." They shared an awkward silence. "Are you sure?" Kyungsoo nodded and awkwardly smiled at him. His heart is beating like mad, he don't know the reason why. "Both of your skinship together are getting too.... Uhm.... sweet? I don't how to explain. You know. You never allowed anyone to do some Physical Intimacy." Jongdae is looking for a answer from him.

 

"No it's not. We spent 2 years of our lives being bestfriend and for sure there are a lot of skinships we did already." Kyungsoo answered confidently.

 

"But why are you gloomy sometimes when Baekhyun spends time with Chanyeol?" This question got Kyungsoo off guard. Kyungsoo is flustered and his face is beet red. Yes, he sometimes feels so gloomy but he should not feel this because Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are not together so why he need to feel those feelings.

 

"N-no... You are used too with my silent treatment.... Chanyeol is too talkative for me but he really made me talked more with him and opened up to you like this." Kyungsoo reasoned.

 

"I know I'm used too with your silent treatment. Why don't you do it with Chanyeol (Silent Treatment)? Don't you dare gave me an excuse 'cause I will not buy it.You are terrible at lying okay." Jongdae mocs him and earns a punch from Kyungsoo.

 

"And now your hitting me but when your with Chanyeol you never hit him in front of us." Jongdae exclaimed while rubbing at his arm where Kyungsoo punched him.

 

"Oh okay." Kyungsoo said quite annoyed as he keeps on giving annoying questions that he already said that he's not interested with Chanyeol, he just liked him or more likely admire. He grabbed Jongdae's wrist and jogged downstairs towards the cafeteria.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are at the counter choosing what they will eat. Chan always ordered twice. One for him and One for Kyungsoo. While Baek just ordered for himself. Chanyeol was paying for their food Kyungsoo came with Jongdae behind.

 

Kyungsoo punched Chanyeol in his arm, hardly. Chanyeol grunted from the pain and rubbed the sore part. Baekhyun peeped behind Chanyeol and rubbed Chanyeol's arms too.

 

"Kyungsoo why are you so mean towards Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun sassed towards him.. Kyungsoo looked shocked by sudden sassyness from Baekhyun. He also saw that Baekhyun is rubbing Chanyeol's sore area where Kyungsoo hit him.

 

Kyungsoo turned to his back and looked straight in Jongdae's eyes. "Are you happy now that I can hit him infront of you? Hope you get your answer."

 

Kyungsoo didn't wait for his answer and just walked out of the scene. Jongdae was taken aback with Kyungsoo sudden change of attitude. He didn't expected the sudden blow up of Kyungsoo in front of Chanyeol and Baek.

 

Jongdae just stood there and stared at the space.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter