Chapter 16

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next day

 

Kyungsoo slept all night, even skipped his dinner. Kyungsoo woke up by Chanyeol's breathing tickling in his neck. He just want to sleep all day.

 

Kyungsoo stirred a bit and that cause Chanyeol to wake up. Kyungsoo pretend to sleep again.

 

Chanyeol still hugging Kyungsoo on bed, He still knows that Kyungsoo felt so down.

 

"I know your awake stop playing like your sleeping." Chanyeol whispered at the back of his ears. Kyungsoo's cheeks starts to turn red. Chanyeol's deep-raspy-husky voice, he found Chanyeol's voice is really pleasant to hear, but other's find it so creepy and scary. Kyungsoo can't even notice a bit of scary in his tone, His voice is like music to him that he can listan all day and all night.

 

"Hmm?" Kyungsoo replied still pretending he just woke up. Kyungsoo's back faced at Chanyeol. Chanyeol is still lied down next to Kyungsoo, He lift his head and placed in back of his hands. He turned Kyungsoo to face him. Just then, as Kyungsoo turned, he noticed how close their faces are. No one dare to move they stared at each other. Chanyeol is about to lean down. "Kyungsoo, Chanyeol!! Breakfast is ready" Chanyeol backed away fastly 

 

"You must go down first I will take a bath before going down" Chanyeol said and immediately walked to the Bathroom. Kyungsoo felt so disappointed. He was just a centimeter away from his lips and yet his Mom screamed down that the breakfast is ready.

 

"Okay" Kyungsoo said sadly. Chanyeol heard it even though he immediately get away from Kyungsoo. Chanyeol felt really disappointed 

 

 

------

 

Mrs. Do, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo ate in silence. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo felt kind of awkwardness with what just happened. Somehow, Mrs. Do felt their awkward silence.

 

"Why both of you are so quiet today?"

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo panicked a bit tried to find a good excuse. Both of them blushing

 

"I'm really quiet in early mornig." Chanyeol lied.

 

"I just don't like to talk" Kyungsoo lied.

 

But Mrs. Do seems to buy their lies. They continued to eat their Breakfast. Chanyeol is the last one to finished his breakfast. He insist that he will clean the plates but Mrs. Do just told him to take care of Kyungsoo.

 

"Maybe you should take him out for a walk. Just to make his mind clear." Mrs. Do said while Chanyeol is helping her with the cleaning. Kyungsoo just sat in the couch and watched something good.

 

"I planned something already. I will just tell him that we will go somewhere. I want to surpirse him. I'm not used to his Cold and silent treatment." Chanyeol said as he smiled widely at Mrs. Do.

 

"Okay. Why are you still here. Tell him to get ready already, So you can spend the whole morning or night. Just take care of him and don't let something happen bad to him." Mrs. Do looked at him sharply.

 

"Yes. Mrs. Do I will take care of him. I will stay by his side. Always." Chanyeol exclaimed as he jokingly salute to Mrs. Do

 

"Okay okay. Get him ready okay? I can handle this." Chanyeol bowed to show respect and went to the living roomwhere Kyungsoo is staying.

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-yah!" 

 

"Oh?" Kyungsoo said as he looked at his left.

 

"You take a bath already and fix yourself now"

 

"Why? What's wrong? I am banned from school."

 

"Yeah yeah I know. Just take a shower and fix yourself okay? I will go home for a short time and comeback here. Make sure your ready before I get here."

 

"Later. I'm too lazy to move." Kyungsoo plopped down at the couch. Chanyeol sighed at his stubborness. He walked closer to Kyungsoo and kept nudging his arm.

 

"Aish!! Ppali!!" Chanyeol exclaimed sounded angry. Kyungsoo still lying at the couch.

 

 

Chanyeol spooned him because he got no choice. He carried Kyungsoo with so much beating. Both of them arrived at the Bathroom, He put down Kyungsoo and psudhed him inside and held on to the door knob for him not to get out.

 

"Shower now!!" Chanyeol demanded. Kyungsoo sighed defeatedly. He locked the door and stripped, He stepped inside the shower and showered. Chanyeol heard thet Kyungsoo is showering already. He immediately get out of the room and bid Mrs. Do a goobye and said he will get Kyungsoo later.

 

 

--------

 

Jongdae texted where the hell is Baekhyun is. 5 minutes before the school starts and Baekhyun still not showing up.

 

"Yah Jongdae-ah" Jongdae looked at his right and there's a panting Baekhyun.

 

"Where the hell we're you? Faster we're gonna be late already." Jongdae held onto Baekhyun's wrist and pulled him towards their Classroom. Baekhyun didn't had a single minuta to catch his breath.

 

They arrived at their classroom and luckily that the class didn't start yet.

 

"Yah!! Everyone.Let's plan something today!!" One of their classmates shouted.

 

"Let's go Lotte World"

"Shopping"

"Let's grab a drink at Myeongdong."

 

Everyone is giving idea's where they will go later. They will be dismissed early for today. A meeting will be held at their level so All of them will be dismissed early.

 

Baekhyun is still panting in his seat, Jongdae gave him his water to calm Baekhyun and even his hanky for his sweats. Baekhyun has only one thing in his mind. That is only to make Chanyeol fall in love with him. He's really expecting Chanyeol Chanyeol will be here. but when he looked at Chanyeols seat, It is empty. He can sense something was amiss.

 

Everyonne agreed to go to Lotte world and everone will come. They will not buy excuses.

 

"Do you know where is Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter