Chapter 1

The party crasher is my Soulmate [under editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Summer already ended and first day of school is just around the corner. A small little guy spent his summer finding a university to enroll after graduation. He is not that geek, not too badass. Just alright, he can adapt into any situations. But one thing, He got a low temper. He's killing persons with his eyes and in his mind, and outside a real satan it is. Whatever he gets withing his reach he will throw it at you or who ever messed up with him. He will never stop until he got his revenge.

 

His summer is not that productive, but he felt like its another part of my life will begin again, a new story, a new adventure. He's graduating and this is the last stage of being a high school student. So, he wants to enjoy it, mostly. But Grades is what more he wants.

 

 

-

 

 

A massive blast echoed in the small guy's room. The guy groaned loudly and throw my alarm clock away and nuzzled in my pillow to sleep more. He is always like every god-damn morning. He's not a morning person after all.

 

“Kyungsoo-yah! Wake up now!!” His Mom shouted at the same time she’s entering his room. Kyungsoo still don’t have the guts to wake from my slumber and just groaned to answer her. She picked up my wrecked alarm clock and placed it on the nightstand. 

 

She always, ALWAYS bought me alarm clock and when I get annoyed I will just throw them so that it can’t wake me up. Then she will get angry for wrecking all of his alarm clocks, luckily, he never used his phone as his alarm clock or else he will end up giving him a small and tiny phone, Where you can't do anything other than message someone.

 

“Yah wake up now” She said while poking Kyungsoo's cheeks repeatedly and slapping his bare legs. The smaller guy get really annoyed of what she’s doing and got his pillow and placed it hardly on his head to avoid any noise to interrupt his beauty sleep.

 

“I’m awake now.” He said even though he is still not opening my eyes and not even making a move to sit up. Then she shoved him to the edge of his bed. A loud thud echoed in the entire house. That what his mom always do when Kyungsoo's stubborness stirkes at the morning.

 

“Why do you have to do that?!” He sat up and asked while rubbing his forehead.

 

“Why do you have a lazy ? Hurry up wash yourself and go down for your breakfast.” 

 

“I don’t have a lazy , I’m just tired. I’ll be there after 20 mi-“ She cut him off. She doesn't want to make Kyungsoo more stubborn and let what he wants, he doesn't spoil him when he was younger either.

 

“Not more that 10 mins because its already 6:15 in the morning and you will leave for like 25 mins. Starting now.”

 

“But..I wan-“

 

“No but’s. No excuses. Now go" His mom scolded with finger's pointing at him while her other hand is in her hips.

 

Kyungsoo stood up lazily and went to the bathroom. He don’t feel going to school today. Same stupid people he will face again.

 

 

-

 

 

I got out of our gate and directly went to the direction where my school is located by. Fortunately, his school is just 10 minutes walk away from their house but always rides bus or taxi if he's too tired to walk. Spoiled brat it is. 

 

And today, he rode a bus to his school 'cause too tired like what he said. He aligthed from the bus and started to walk lazily in the lobby where he can find his room number and classmates are. Kyungsoo gets irritated easily and this day is so irritating right after he got inside of the lobby. Students Shouting, Running, Eating, Making Out and other individual can do. But what irritates him the most are the couples in their campus, like they always makes out anywhere, on the comfort room, being lovey dovey at classroom. It makes him to gagged, he want to report all of them but he knows he will get beaten by them. 

 

Kyungsoo stayed away from the crowd and waited until the students are less already. It is a total chaos when it is first day and this is the reason whyh he doesn't want to go to school at first day. Too many people, probably Freshmen and Sophomores. Kyungsoo is already in Senior High School or Grade 12.

 

He waited for like 10 minutes until the students starts to get less in the area. He walked to the papers in the board located. Just then “Kyungsoo!! I missed you!! How’s your Summer?” Jongdae, My Stupid and Troll Bestfriend.

 

“Fine, I guess? Why’d you ask?” Kyungsoo answered feeling puzzled. Its really rare that he cared about someone. It is not like him though they are always together and decided to spent their summer at Kyungsoo's house playing with his PS4, all day and all night.

 

“Nothing.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath thet Jongdae didn't catch up. "Brat" Jongdae said lowly.

 

“Come on, Let’s get our room number and our schedule.” Baekhyun. My another Stupid and Sassy Bestfriend. He swing his hands around Jongdae's neck and pulled him towards the lobby.

 

Kyungsoo followed them, He met their old friends in the lobby. It's kinda awkward for Kyungsoo because before they don’t talk to him but now they are approaching him, like he is famous in their campus. Being an introvert is great for Kyungsoo ‘cause he doesn’t want the attention on him, He think its kind of embarrassing and kind of killing himself silently.

 

As Kyungsoo looked at the list. Looking for his own name, when Suddenly Baekhyun and Jongdae screamed and looked at him. A wide and happy smile, they both flailing their arms, hinting Kyungsoo to come closer.

 

“Why? why? What happened?” He asked curiously as both of them are so happy. “We are in the same room. Come here!!!” Jongdae said enthusiastically.

 

Kyungsoo walked slowly as he gets creeped out of their acts. He looked at the paper searching for his name that both of them say that they are in the same room. Its hard to find his name, For the reason that he forgot his own contacts lens and glasses at his bedroom table.

 

They both pointed Kyungsoo's name in the paper. And there “DO, KYUNGSOO Rm.2-3” and then they pointed their name too. “KIM, JONGDAE Rm. 2-3” same as Baekhyun "BYUN, BAEKHYUN Rm. 2-3"

 

'I am stuck with this two-idiots again.' Kyungsoo sighed silently as Baekhyun and Jongdae high fived each other behind Kyungsoo. But still lucky enough that he know someone in their class, still those two are still idiots.

 

As the trio entered their room. There are several students inside, so they all sat at the back near the aircon and the window. Well, Baekhyun and Jongdae just followed him because they can seat everywhere they want, it is their first day after all. No prescribed seats yet. Minutes later, the room starts to get packed. The trio recognized their old best friend is same class with them. It is not awkward they are still bestfriends but they don't talk that much.

 

Their professor entered. Jongdae nuged Kyungsoo's arms "Kyung. He looks like he can kill students. Just like you." Kyungsoo threatened him by raising his arm, while Jongdae flinched waiting to be slapped by the alive-satan. But the slap didn't came. And what he received is a stare from their professor. It is not a glare and not a normal stare, he can't explain what kind of stare that their professor gave to them. Both Jongdae and Kyungsoo freezes in theri seat trying to act innocently as they can.

 

 

It is lunch time already and we are dismissed to our class. FIrst day = Half Day = More sleep 

 

The idiots invite Kyungsoo over to eat outside the campus and go to his house to play until its night. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at their plan, he really can't win over them 'cause they always team up against him.

 

 

-

 

 

[Skipping time…]

 

After lunch and directly went to Kyungsoo's crib to play. Kyungsoo's mom love Baekhyun and Jongdae, Kyungsoo really don’t know why. Because my mom is also one of them? nah? Kyungsoo thought My Mom is the best. The reason why Kyungsoo's mom love Baekhyun and Jongdae is that they all trying hard to socialize with her Grumpy son. And it give her a relief in her heart, that she don't have a problem making friends around, now that he got a two-chatterbox like her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter