Day 3

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to someone playing with my hair and whispering “It’s time to wake up”. Probably I was still asleep while I wished it was Jungkook but the English was still better than his and it was a female voice.

I made myself open my eyes to look at Yoon.

Good morning! – She smiled. This girl is the sweetest, I swear. Morning, Yoon. – I whispered getting used to the light. The guys and Tanisha are preparing breakfast for us all and I had to wake you up cause Amy is about to put some music. – She justified herself before leaving the room.

I got up fighting with myself and checked my phone finding a million of messages on my facebook group with Miguel and Sofia. I couldn’t read it now but from all the caps locks I bet they were fangirling and that made me smile.

I got up and ignored my morning awful look and walked to the kitchen. I think I just woke up at that moment of how surprised I was that everybody fit in the kitchen.

Amy was next to the door and hugged me screaming “Good morning”. When she let go of me, I waved making my greeting general and wished a good morning.

I noticed Jungkook in the other side of the kitchen smiling at me making me smile back.

Did you sleep well? – Amy asked while touching her phone screen. Yeah, really well, to be honest. – I answered seeing Jungkook walking to us. What do you guys want to listen to while we have breakfast? – Amy always seemed to scream. It’s whatever, we listen to everything. You guys can show us some American things. – Rap Monster answered this time.

At this moment, Jungkook stopped in front of me placing his hand on my waist and kissing my cheek.

Good morning – He whispered before leave to the living room.

I looked to the floor a little embarrassed but happy and shaking from his touch. I gained some courage and looked at Amy who was raising an eyebrow at me.

What? – I asked.

The kitchen stood in complete silence and I wanted to kill Jungkook for living me to this but at the same time I just wanted to hug him.

What happened? – I heard his voice breaking the silence from behind me.

I turned around finding Jungkook’s chest too close to me and even closer when he placed his arm around my shoulders turning me back to everyone but I looked at the floor again.

I’m almost done with the toasts. – Jin talked and I almost thanked him out loud.

They all started moving and doing what they were doing as Amy’s phone started playing Sam Smith.

Jungkook pressed his head to mine calming me down but making me nervous at the same time. I felt Amy’s eyes on us and I almost wished someone quieter would replace her, even though I love her.

So are you guys a thing? – She asked loudly. Amy… - I almost begged her to shut up. Would you let us become a thing? – Jungkook joked before holding my hand making me walk to the middle of the living room.  Don’t be embarrassed, ok? – Jungkook made me look at him finding his smile. – You’re so cute. Stop. – I laughed, feeling embarrassed and trying not to look at him. No, you can’t feel embarrassed! – He laughed. – Look, they will be our help these days to know each other and if we want to take the best of every minute, we have to make them help us as well. Stop. – I asked again, now looking at him with a serious look. – Let’s not force anything and think already about something that can happen in the future. Let’s get to know each other with no propose and see where it goes. Who knows if we just end up being great friends? Yeah, sure… - Jungkook tried to smile never breaking our eye contact. – But are you scared at me? What do you mean? – I asked. Are you scared of being alone with me? Are you scared that I touch you? Oh God, no! – I almost screamed. – I really like you and, believe me, not even in my biggest dreams I imagined having this conversations with you.

I ended up hugging him so he’d get my point. Don’t get me wrong, I love Jungkook more than anything and he was the one making me happy all the days I missed home. But the reality was I only knew him for a couple of days and yes, I was a little bit scared of how this would go. I never dated anyone. I never even kissed anybody and nobody ever told me I was pretty or held my waist and hell yes, I was scared. I couldn’t just look at Jungkook as my idol. He was now someone who wanted more than that. A friendship. And I had to look at him like a normal boy if I wanted to be myself and if I wanted him to be himself.

Amy walked into the living room making me get away from Jungkook.

I’m sorry, guys. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. We all just talked and we want to help you guys in whatever you need. – She pulled us into a hug. Just give us space and don’t force anything. – I whispered in English.

Ten minutes later we were all sitting on the living room floor forming a circle with the food in the center.

Today we’re going to practice I Need U again and then we’re going to visit the whole Big Hit building as Josh suggested. – Namjoon informed us. We should record we all practicing I Need U. – Jimin suggested. No, we should record us all practicing our dance. – Amy tried to stay serious. She is kidding right? – Taehyung looked at us with a scary face. – Say something! I don’t know how they dance! I’m kidding. – Amy allowed herself to laugh. He was already to scared. – J-Hope made fun of V. We should go out today, as well. – Jin suggested. Tomorrow we’re performing on Music Bank. Are they coming with us? – Yoongi asked Jin. I think so. – Namjoon answered.

I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter