My Dear Lisbon,

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We woke up earlier and walked in the street to eat breakfast in the coffee I used to stop every day until I leave to LA. Jungkook seemed happy with his cake and rolling his eyes in every bite.
- Can you stop that? - I laughed talking in Korean because nobody would understand it. - It's really ual.
Jungkook laughed but started whispering some song while eating, shaking slightly his head with his mental melody. He was so adorable and dumb, I smiled.
We then caught a bus to the train station to stop in the subway station to decide where we'd go. I wanted to take him to the center of Lisbon that was beautiful and no better way to do it than the subway since the stations were all beautiful now.  We ended up getting our way in the streets of my dear Lisbon just walking. He held my hand giving no signs that he'd leave it and looked at everything with a lot of attention and surprise.
- Wow! - He commented pointing at things.
I knew what he meant. Lisbon was beautiful. It was a modern city but with an old look. Beautiful buildings with flowers. Just the prettiest view in my eyes. And now Jungkook was included in the picture.
He bought his camera with him taking a lot of photos like those kids from the woods that visit the city for the first time. It was different from where he came and he looked super excited for it.
We stopped in a Starbucks to get some rest after walking for so long. A couple of girls came to us.
- Hi, we saw you and... Are you Jungkook from BTS? - One of them asked in English making Jungkook nod. - Oh my God, can we have a photo with you please?
Jungkook looked confused this time and I translated to Korean what they said. One of the girls handed me her phone and I took a couple of photos of them.
- Thank you so much! - One of them almost screamed accepting the phone back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter