Day Off 2

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ chapter]

I woke up with my head on Jungkook’s arm. I could see it because the light was coming from a window and I felt like kill someone. It was a room I didn’t recognize but looking around, Sofia was next to me and there was another bed with two bodies separated by a few pillows.

I tried to get up without waking them up and walked around discovering the bathroom. I noticed I was only dressed with a shirt and shorts that was just too large for me.

The door of the bathroom opened revealing a tall Jin stretching.

Good morning. – He said.

I smiled that someone was awake.

Good morning. – I answered.

I turned to the mirror and while I washed my face, I felt a hand on my waist. I tried not to smile or else I’d drown, happy that Jungkook was awake. As I opened my eyes, I noticed it wasn’t Jungkook. It was Jin who kept smiling at me holding my waist.

You look so cute with no make-up as soon as you wake up. – He said getting closer. Thanks. – I tried to smile but feeling a little uncomfortable.

We stood like that for a couple of moments. I looked at his eyes that were really high since he’s so tall and he answered my eye contact with a slight smile. He then showed me a cute smile and left.

I closed the door behind him wondering what the hell just happened. But it was probably nothing. Jin was always so nice and sweet and probably just that.

In that moment someone knock at the door.

Who is it? – I asked. Just let me pee! – I heard in a Portuguese male tone.

I laughed and opened the door leaving Miguel in while I walked out. Jin was sitting in the bed and looked at me. I looked for my phone so I could distract myself from his look but I just couldn’t find it.

It’s on your jean’s pocket. – Jin said.

I closed my eyes hardly before look around for my jeans finding them on the top of a bag. I took my phone and realized I had nowhere to sit because the big armchair was full of clothes as well. I ended up sitting next to him because he was probably just being sweet earlier. He smiled at me before I focus on my phone. Realizing I had nothing to do with it, and my timeline on Twitter was full of BTS, I prayed to God in silence Miguel would just show up.

Like he listen to me, the door of the bathroom opened.

Good morning! – Miguel whispered full of enthusiasm.

He sat next to me and we started stalking who we knew from Portugal and he told me some gossip from the school. Meanwhile, Jin just stood there next to us and understanding nothing of our English. Sofia ended up waking up and got dressed in the bathroom. She looked so sleepy but you could see she was happy realizing next night wasn’t a dream.

Now we wake up Jungkook? – Jin asked me.

Miguel looked at all of us with a scary face.

We could prank him. – He said.

I had a lot of ideas crossing my mind that I saw on videos online and we could just all make a big prank with it. Jin grabbed my make-up from my purse and started doing Jungkook’s make up with it. Looking at him just made us want to laugh but we couldn’t. We took some photos and selfies with him with his mouth slightly open while he kept snoring. Then I started to film as they kept following my ideas.

Miguel placed a coffee table in the bed, making Jungkook’s face stay under it. Jin carefully placed an ice cube on Jungkook’s ear and when he started to wake up, Sofia slightly slapped him with Miguel’s shaving cream. Jungkook tried to sit in a jump, hitting his head in the coffee table making us all die of laughing and even he laughed while screaming “Autch”.

Jin grabbed the table putting it in its place again while laughing. He took the camera from my hands and continue to film Jungkook’s reaction.

Are you okay? – I asked between laughs taking the cream out of his eye. Yes. – He laughed. – Who had this idea? Your girl. – Sofia screamed and I looked at her feeling patriated before feeling a slap on my face.

It was Jungkook who took cream from his face to mine.

Jungkook started getting up and I hid behind Jin since he was holding the camera and Jungkook couldn’t do anything. Well, he did. He carried me and made me lay on bed, sitting on top of me so he’d keep me there with his body.

Let me go! – I screamed.

I saw Miguel handing Jungkook the shaking cream and next thing I know is Jungkook’s hands full of it rubbing it all over my face. I couldn’t even breathe and tried so hard not to laugh.

I could hear everybody laughing as I tried to hit Jungkook’s chest. He ended up getting up and a hand held my arm guiding me. Two hands cleaned my face with a towel and water and I finally opened my eyes meeting Jungkook’s.

Good morning. – He smiled before kissing my nose.

I giggled and realized we were in the bathroom. I kissed his lips softly and got back to the room.

Let’s eat breakfast now? – Sofia asked. Yes! – Miguel screamed. I think I’m going to take a shower. – Jungkook said taking off his shirt and throwing it to the bed. You should as well. – Miguel pointed out my full-of-cream shirt.

Jin, Miguel and Sofia ended up going to have breakfast as Miguel was hungry as hell as he described. Jungkook walked to the armchair and threw the clothes to Jin’s bed, sitting on it.

You can go first. – He said taking off his jeans.

I smiled at him. He was so beautiful.

I walked to the bathroom and undressed my shirt and shorts remembering how this wasn’t mine. I walked to the room and Jungkook looked at me.

Are this clothes yours? – I asked. Yeah. – He answered biting his lip. Well, this shorts are too large for me. And so is the shirt. – I said walking to him before sitting on his leg. – Did you undress me? Want me to show you how? – Jungkook asked.

I giggled before trying to get up but his hands held my waist. I looked at him with a little smile.

What? – I asked.

Jungkook bit his lip again before starting to kiss me. Softly and then all at once. I broke the kiss and tried to get up again.

Let me go. – I whispered but his hands didn’t let go of me.

His neck was stretched since I was higher than me and that made me tremble. He had such a great neck. I bowed a little to reach his neck and started kissing it. His hands acted in a fast move making me sit on top of him with my legs open.

I stopped kissing his neck to look at his eyes.

What? – He asked before starting to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter