4th Week

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amy’s choice was a rock band. They were sweeter than I thought, though. We agreed that everyday we’d visit one of their houses. The first one we just chilled and got to meet them, telling them our story and how we got together as a band and they did the same.

The second day they wrote songs with us as well, before a full afternoon on a member’s pool. That night, we arrived at our practice room at 6pm and practiced all night until we have to meet the band again, so we’d make sure to be prepared for our debut.

The next day was the most exhausting one since we didn’t sleep all night. The band was going to perform as well and we just sat at the arena seeing everything getting set-up. When we got home I forced myself to talk with Sofia. I was so tired and almost falling asleep but I couldn’t put our friendship in risk. Her relationship with the guy from our school was now official and he wanted something more and she asked for my advice. It made me remember how I wished me and Jungkook talked about it before doing it and I’d probably get her advice as well. I wanted to tell her but… What would that change? It wouldn’t help her in nothing and I was there to help her. I listened to her and all I could say was that she should think before doing it and think if it was right and if he was right but not to think too much. She thanked me with a smile that made me thankful that I helped her and then she ordered I would go to sleep.

I did as she told me to wake up the next morning to a Jungkook message aski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter