Killing it by myself

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Okay so I didn't check AT ALL for mistakes in my writing since I just wrote this and wanted to give you a chapter today and I'm so sorry for any mistakes. If you want to read it after being revised, come by tomorrow and I promisse it'll be revised. Have a good reading, 안녕 !]

 

I woke up naturally and the first thing I saw was Namjoon in a bed with earphones, enjoying the music it was playing. It was a really cute image to wake up to and I smiled to it. I turned around in bed to see Jungkook sitting next to me and he looked down with a little smile.

Good morning. - He bent his body to kiss my cheek and I just smiled. – We’re going now, you should stay and rest. We’ll have a busy day. Yeah. – I nodded and tried to sit next to him. – I’ll end up doing something. Don’t get a cutter boyfriend. – Jungkook smiled and held my face to kiss my lips.

I then got up and looked for my phone to leave a message on facebook to Miguel and Sofia so we’d meet in skype in a few minutes.

Well, let’s go. – Namjoon got up in a fast move.

Jungkook did the same and walked to me to hold my body.

Wait for me. – He whispered.

He took a step back and we shared a little kiss before they leave. I looked around to an empty but comfortable hotel room. I started by doing Namjoon’s bed and then I straightened mine and Jungkook’s. I laid inside it with my laptop on my lap and called my friends.

You’re in Japan! – Sofia screamed. You’re such a lucky . – Miguel made a disgusted face. You’re so jealous. – Sofia giggled. – Can you be happy for her? Of course. – He smiled. – One day she’ll pay me a trip of a month to Japan. With the best hotel. I will. – I smiled. Are the boys sleeping? – Sofia asked. Oh, no. – I started. – They just left. Are you going to stay alone all day? – Miguel asked and I nodded. – Boooring! You should go out. I’ll lose myself! – I giggled not even imagining the scene. – I don’t even know Japanese. Invite your fans to show you the town. – Sofia suggested and grabbed her phone.

I looked to the window next to the bed, seeing all the fans at the hotel entrance even after BTS leave. They were so dedicated and nice. But they were BTS fans. Not mine.

The Sweet Pace don’t have fans here. – I told them. Oh, yes they do. I just looked for it on twitter, there are actually fans tweeting about guessing what hotel room you’re in. – Sofia looked at her phone. Oh God, are fans outside the hotel? – Miguel asked with a surprised face.

I nodded and got up to point the camera of the computer to the fans.

So many people! – Miguel screamed. Come on, even if they are BTS’ fans, they’ll be so happy to go out with you. – Sofia made me smile. We were just kidding, I’m not going. Just go to the window. I want to hear them screaming. – Miguel told me and grabbed his phone to film.

I giggled at first but then got up and opened the window to wave. – Hi!

I heard screams and Miguel’s laugh in distance, even though the computer was right after me.

They started all singing The Sweet Pace’s debut song making me surprised as hell and I looked at my computer with my mouth open.

I told you! – Sofia screamed.

I turned to the window again and sang with them before close the window.

Just go. – Sofia said. – You’ll have fun. Don’t travel the world to be stuck in a hotel room waiting for your boyfriend.

I smiled and nodded. – I’m going. I’ll tell you guys everything later.

Buy me anime… stuff! – Miguel screamed before I hang up.

I walked to the bathroom and checked myself before grab my phone and get out of the room. Was I really doing it? I tweeted I’d be downstairs and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter