Day zero out of five

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as I woke up and realized Jungkook's head against mine and his arm around me, I remembered my mom. That may be a weird thought to have when you think of your boyfriend but I didn't see her the whole day of my birthday.

I started shaking Jungkook's body slightly - Jungkookie, go to the couch, you weren't suppose to be here. Come on.

But all I got was snores in answer. I got up and covered him before walk to the living room so I'd pretend I slept there but my mom was already sitting on the couch.

- Maria, good morning! - She got up to hug me. - I was stuck in the restaurant all day, I'm so sorry.

- That's okay. - I smiled. - How is it?

- Done. You and Jungkook can see it today. It will open in a month. I need waitresses. But... happy birthday.

- Thank you.

After a long silence she held my hand. - It's okay if you sleep with Jungkook here, it's not like I thought they got you a room the whole tour.

I looked at her and then looked to our hands feeling a little embarassed. I didn't really want to have that conversation.

- I heard you trying to kick him off right now. - She giggled. - It's okay. I just don't know how you can sleep with his snore. But you can tell me everything. I thought you knew that.

- You know, - I started and gained courage to look at her. - his snore is hell of comfortable. It's like knowing his breathing. Right next to me. - I smiled before looking away again. - Can we have breakfast?

- Sure. - She giggled probably of my embarassement.

We got up to start an adventure making breakfast. She wanted something big since it was my last day in Portugal and after we did it, we got all together and moved to my bedroom. My bed was not even for two but we managed to sit next to sleepy Jungkook.

- Good morning, beautiful. - He whispered before even open his eyes and looked for me with his hand before hold my leg. - Lay here with me.

- No, we're eating breakfast. - I told him trying to get rid of his hand which didn't happen.

- No, let's cuddle. - He finally started trying to open his eyes. His face was really confused at first. He looked at me and then my mom and then me again before smile to my mom. - Hey.

- Hey, Jungkook. - She smiled as well.

Jungkook closed his eyes getting courage to put his whole weight on his arms and then sit. He then looked around to all the food making his eyes look bigger than ever.

- So many food!

- Let's eat. - I smiled to him before looking at my mom and I started eating, almost telling with it they could start eating as well.

It was a really nice breakfast and Jungkook seemed really comfortable singing some song between chews and making his head move with the rhythm. I think he didn't even noticed how he was shirtless but I didn't say anything. My mom probably also knew I've seen him shirtless and it's not like she was some pedo. She seemed actually really happy to see how Jungkook was nice and funny. 

- Oh, what a big teddy bear! - My mom pointed at Jack. - When I got home I came here to cover you both and saw it and it totally scared me.

- Jack surprises everyone. - I giggled looking at him. He was still turned to the wall like some kind of punishment.

After breakfast me and Jungkook started getting our things together and I called Sofia while he was showering. She was nervous about going out with Yoongi but happy and that made her relax. They were really alike and would probably have great conversations. Or sleep since they were the laziest persons I ever met.

While that, me and Jungkook met Miguel and my family to say goodbye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter