Alone, not lonely

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys left a little earlier than me with their bags full so I could rest, and because there were no sits on the plaine available. They allowed me to stay in their apartment with no problem and I closed their bedrooms' doors and allowed myself to fall asleep on the couch. I didn't sleep for that long but I stood there, lying, since I had nothing to do and the apartment looked so empty. Jungkook wasnt sitting on the floor. Namjoon and Suga weren't sleeping on the couch. It didn't smell like Jin's failed food. Jimin and J-Hope weren't screaming or singing or just messing around. And Taehyung wasn't laughing. I felt a little alone in that world. I didn't belong there. That wasn't my place but I could feel home with them around. I was in a total unknown country and I felt alone. But not lonely. 

I looked for my laptop and I had a message from Jungkook on skype just saying they arrived saftly to Thailand. I smiled to that before checking the informations of my flight and everything was alright. I decided to watch a tv show that I watch when I'm alone. It was like alternative friends and I felt good watching it alone. Just not there, in BTS' apartment. 

I decided to call Sofia and Miguel on Skype. They were really excited and full of energy and we talked for an hour. They were full of face expressions and little screams. I ended up hanging up so I'd go to the airport.

I was travelling alone again and it felt a little lonely but I felt happy I'd be with the guys again. I was getting used to see them every single day and I couldn't get tired of that and I had this little side of me, scared about the end of the tour.

I thought about that in the airplane and probably it wasn't healthy and it was soon to think about it but guess what? I had a lot of free time to think about whatever until I get to Thailand.

Yong Jae was waiting for me and I smiled to her. We never really talked a lot but she was always so nice.

- Hi! Did you have a good flight? - She hugged me with a worm smile.

- I did, thanks. - I answered before following her to a taxi. 

At first she checked something on her phone before looking at me with a smile.

- What? - I asked.

- It was Jungkook asking if I already had you. - She answered. - You're the first girl he told me about, you know? He spends a lot of time praticing and he's surrounded by adults and people that want him to do that and sometimes he needs a break and the guys give it to him but... It was always easier for him to talk to me about it like I was his older sister. I always told him he needed a girlfriend. To make him actually take advantage of his free time.

- Am I doing a good job?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter