Missing Home

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s this Portuguese word, “Saudade”. We talk a lot of how no other language has it. It is a little like nostalgia or something but a little different. It has more feeling. And we can feel it for something we never had. It is a beautiful word and there are no other ones to describe it. It’s like missing something that it can leave you to death. Missing it and scared of never having it again. It can be a memory of your past from reality or even situations you wanted to happen. Maybe just because I heard about it since ever, I feel it. But I know I feel it really hard when I do.

We had to wake up at 10am like it was some Satan deal. As I heard the alarm, I rolled in the bed turning to Jungkook and finding his sleepy face looking at me. His eyes were not even fully open and his hair was messy but cute and he designed a beautiful smile in his face.

Good morning. – I whispered.

His smile grew in answer and as the great morning person I am, I got up. Namjoon was just leaving the bathroom already dressed up.

Oh, look who’s already up. – I commented. – Did you even sleep? I did, just woke up a little earlier to make sure everybody is awake. That’s what I’m going to do now. – He smiled with a little smile before leaving the room.

I smiled to myself before looking at Jungkook. His eyes were closed again and I looked for Namjoon’s pillow and threw it at him.

You need to wake up. – I told him.

He whispered something I didn’t understand and hugged the pillow. I smiled to his cute image and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

I started brushing my teeth before feeling hands on my waist and looked to the mirror. Jungkook rested his chin on my shoulder and hugged me from behind.

Let me brush my teeth, you should do the same. – I smiled to the mirror. I’m too sleepy. – He answered and closed his eyes.

I kept brushing my teeth and even did my make-up with Jungkook holding me and at some point he even started making weird noises.

Now I’m going to get dressed and you should get ready. – I said trying to get rid of his hands.

Jungkook opened one of his eyes and sat on the floor. – I’m so tired. Help me.

I rolled with my eyes smiling and looked for his toothbrush and toothpaste and sat in front of him. His eyes were closed again and with a little effort, I opened his mouth.

Open. – I told him and he obeyed opening more.

I started brushing his back teeth with little giggles not believing I was doing this.

Now put your teeth together. – I said and he did so.

I then brushed his bunny teeth and I don’t think he even noticed what was happening because his eyes were still closed.

I got up and held his hand pulling it. – Come on. Wash your mouth and face. I’m going to get dressed.

With a LOT of effort Jungkook did get up and I bumped with Namjoon chest as I was leaving the bathroom. He was holding his phone.

What are you doing? – I giggled. Filming this shameless scene. – He answered and walked to the room as I followed him.

I giggled again and grab my clothes to close myself with Jungkook in the bathroom. He was so sleepy I don’t think he ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter